Dr. Sharon Ornstein, DDS

Dr. Sharon Ornstein, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Sharon Ornstein, DDS is a dentist who practices in Frisco, TX. She is 57 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Read her story

6351 Preston Rd Ste 200

Frisco, TX 75034

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Affordable Health & Benefits
  • American International Group (AIG)
  • Ameritas
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Ornstein

Dr. Ornstein's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Ornstein "Dr. Ornstein is a Board Certified Oral Surgeon through the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons."

This content was provided by Dr. Ornstein "Whether a patient is having wisdom teeth extracted or planning for complex oral surgery, we offer the most important advantages of hospital care with the benefits of in-office care. Proven expertise, rigorous quality & guaranteed safety standards blend harmoniosly with the cost effectiveness & attentive, individualized service to yield the best possible care! Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons"

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Excision of Vestibule Floor of Mouth
  • Excisional Biopsy
  • Facial Bone Fracture Repair
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Fracture Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF)
  • Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment

• Howard University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989
  • Diplomate, American Board Of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
    Other Education | Completed 1994

Dr. Ornstein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ornstein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ornstein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ornstein to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Ornstein's Performance
in Little Elm, TX |
Dr. Ornstein is very professional and prompt with a high standard of care. Went in for extraction of all four wisdom teeth and while my teeth were not impacted, I still did not have the issues with severe pain or dry socket that so many others face. Also, I am older than most wisdom teeth patients yet the precautions she took and instructions to the letter made the process go as well or better than I hoped. Will be using Dr. Ornstein for other future work.
Denton, TX |
She asked if I could have someone bring me tomorrow I said no it has to be next week I am singing at a wedding I can't be healing and toothless this weekend, it's also in my smile...it will be ugly! She said you're smile is already ugly. I was hurt and humiliated. I got up and walked out.
in Carrollton, TX |
Dr. Ornstein and her staff are very professional and friendly. I will definitley recommend her office to all of my friends and family.
in Lucas |
Straightforward, honest and to the point
in Sanger, TX |
Dr Ornstein and her staff are fantastic people, very worm and welcoming, Dr Ornstein done one great job putting my face back togethe, first class office !
in Plano, TX |
Dr. Ornstein is an excellent Doctor. She is very comforting & explains everything in detail.
in Garland, Texas |
Dr. Ornstein treated me like family. She is professional and personable.
in Melissa, TX |
Dr. Ornstein and her staff are friendly, confident and make sure the patient understands what is being done and answers any questions the patient may have. Everyone is friendly and professional.
in Frisco, TX |
Dr. Ornstein did a great job with my first implant several years ago. She explained everything in detail prior to the surgery. I knew the costs going in and what to expect. She has a very professional and friendly demeanor. This past year I've had a need for additional implants and we are currently going through the bone grafting process and once again, I know what to expect and Dr. Ornstein and her staff have been taking great care of me.
Dr. Ornstein is an excellent surgeon! I am very happy with the outcome of the procedure. I recommend her!!
in Frisco, TX |
She has a great bedside manner. She did a fast and great job on my son's surgery.
in Frisco, TX |
She's skilled and honest, does not pressure you into any dental surgery you don't want.
in Arlington, TX |
The thing I like about Dr Orenstein the most is that even though she's a surgeon and can perform all these surgeries, she doesn't have an 'itchy trigger finger' like other surgeons who are quick to jump to the conclusion that surgery is the only option.
in Garland, TX |
I was able to get an appointment right away. Doctor Ornstein was professional, confident and I felt good about diagnosis and treatment. Problem was solved.
in Dallas, Texas |
Overstates her qualifications
in Prosper, TX |
No regrets going to Dr.Orstein for my wisdom teeth removal. The first time i met her, i knew she's very professional and really knowledgable. She is awesome!!! I was thankful how successful my surgery was because of her. It went well. She's great! And of course, from the front desk and all the staff, they are all nice and friendly. Everything's so organize. The clinic looks beautiful and neat. If i can give it 6 stars, i will!
in Frisco, TX |
My son needed his wisdom teeth out and I was very hesitant because we went to another oral surgeon in Frisco for my daughter and had a horrible experience, but my son's teeth were bothering him. I knew from the moment we stepped in the office we were going to get better care. From the front desk to the back we were treated with kindness and compassion. Dr. Ornstein is top in her field and I wouldn't go anywhere else. I'd put my friends and family in Dr. Ornstein's hands every time.
Have you seen Dr. Sharon Ornstein, DDS?
Are you Dr. Ornstein?

Visit Dr. Ornstein

Dr. Ornstein accepts 18 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Choice
    Choice POS
    Choice PPO
    Dental DPPO
  • Affordable Health & Benefits
    Affordable Health & Benefits PPO
  • American International Group (AIG)
  • Ameritas
    Ameritas PPO
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield POS
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas