Dr. Sharon Odell, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Sharon Odell, MD

Geriatric Medicine | Female

Dr. Odell specializes in Geriatric Medicine and practices in Marietta, GA. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Odell? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Odell's Experience

See how Dr. Odell's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Odell

Dr. Odell accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Odell has admitting privileges.

Dr. Odell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Odell to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Odell's Performance
Atlanta, GA |
Lengthy wait times. Spends more time typing into computer than focusing on patient. After a recent visit for a sore throat, she asked me why I was having a surgery the following week. In the previous month during my annual physical exam, we discussed my upcoming surgery in detail. All that typing she does and she doesn't review her notes? She's like a robot that repeats the same thing and asks the same questions never really connecting with her patients.
in Acworth, GA |
I did not feel that I was well-served by this doctor not this practice. Was always made to feel I was just a number. Abrupt and indifferent "bedside manner". Several visits just to get medications right for my formulary and even then... Still not correct. Not very responsive when I mentioned other physical issues that had sprung up. Never addressed. In my opinion, she does not value her patients and does not keep up with them. I do not recommend this doctor or practice.
in Marietta, GA |
PS After I had my abdomen ultrasound done, her nurse Linda called w/ results. She was rude, very condescending and annoyed w/ my Qs. She said I had cysts on my kidneys, but had no further info about that, or about my other organs. (I had to look online to discover cysts can be common in older people). Worse yet, NO one has gotten back to me about my other organs that were looked at in ultrasound. I've been left wondering for days if everything is okay. Terrible care across the board.
in Marietta, GA |
My first initial appointment was at first a little rushed, I didn't know but should have arrived 30 minutes ahead to fill out paper work. I had driven to office early because of it being my first visit but had a hard time finding the office. A little confusing, but got there finally. I don't like being late! The front desk checked with the back office staff and they still took me back and got me started. The staff front and back were great! Dr.Odell was wonderful an very attentive to me. Thanks
Have you seen Dr. Sharon Odell, MD?
Are you Dr. Odell?

Compare Dr. Odell

Dr. Odell's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Geriatric Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Odell has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Odell's Board Certifications

Dr. Odell does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Odell and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Eastern Virginia Medical School Of The Medical College Of Hampton Roads

Graduated in 1984

Med College Penn

Completed in 1985

Med College Penn

Completed in 1987

Dr. Odell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Odell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Geriatric Medicine

Dr. Odell does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Odell and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.