Dr. Sharon Lawrence, DO

Dr. Sharon Lawrence, DO

Internal Medicine | Female

Saint Helens Internal Medicine 525 N Columbia River Hwy Saint Helens, OR 97051 Get Directions

Internal Medicine is my calling; always aware of God's love for all, I practice with compassion, integrity, humility, and commitment, while providing exceptional medical care, which brings me joy. As my approach to medicine, is both, heartfelt and knowledgeable, patients express their appreciation of the excellent medical care that they receive. The patient's story most often leads to the diagnosis and may guide the patient and physician through their journey of health.

Dr. Sharon Lawrence, DO is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Saint Helens, OR. She has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Lawrence is affiliated with Legacy Emanuel Medical Center and Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center.

Dr. Lawrence's Experience

See how Dr. Lawrence's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lawrence

Dr. Lawrence accepts 52 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Lawrence has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lawrence's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lawrence to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Lawrence's Performance
in Oregon |
I have always had positive interactions with Dr. Lawrence and her staff. Although much of the visits include computer entry by her and her assistant, she is very complete and checks back on your history. I feel very comfortable trusting her opinions and suggestions. When she feels the need for referrals, she suggests and arranges the paperwork, and possible insurance issues if they arise. A fair and logicall stratagy, or as some would say "sensible". I appreciate that!
Snohomish, WA |
I have never had a docotr treat me as poorly as Dr. Lawrence did. All of the rest of the staff were wonderful. I suffer from anxiety and ptsd, my anxiety is worse in medical settings due to my PTSD. She was extremely rude, did not explain anything, started raising her voice and being very defensive when I was sharing with her that I was confused as to why the exam didnt happen that I made the apt for. When she was asking me questions she wouldnt even let me finish. I do NOT recomend anyone going
Portland, OR |
I've had multiple bad experiences with Dr. Lawrence including overhearing her yelling at her staff while waiting in an exam room for my appointment. It's worth the drive to Portland to get a Doctor that is intelligent, composed, and compassionate.
in Deer Island |
Dr Lawrence is a very caring, intelligent Doctor. She listens to my concerns, recommends a treatment strategy. I appreciate her genuine concern for improving my conditions that occur in the course of my life.
in Warren, OR |
I waited in the lobby for my appointment for 40 minutes and was never greeted or told thank you for waiting. I was never given an update on how long it might take when there was multiple times I was the ONLY patient waiting in the lobby. VERY dissatisfied with the customer service and extremely upset to say this is NOT the first time this has happened.
Have you seen Dr. Sharon Lawrence, DO?
Are you Dr. Lawrence?

Compare Dr. Lawrence

}

Dr. Lawrence's Care Philosophy

Dr. Lawrence's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Lawrence has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lawrence's Board Certifications

• Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • High Cholesterol

Univ Of New England Collof Osteo Med

Graduated in 1990

Mt Clemens Genl Hosp
    Beaumont Hospital
    Mount Clemens General Hospital
    Michigan State University

Dr. Lawrence does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lawrence and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Women's Health Medicine