Dr. Sharon D. Kirven, MD

Dr. Sharon D. Kirven, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 52 years old

23 reviews| Leave a review

Dr. Kirven specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Mesquite, TX. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Kirven? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Kirven's Experience

See how Dr. Kirven's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kirven

Dr. Kirven accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kirven has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Kirven
Dr. Kirven's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (23)
in Garland, TX |
Dr. Kirven has literally saved our lives. We consider her family.
in Mesquite tx |
I have been a patient here going on 6 yrs now. Dr. Kirven has always been professional thorough and proactive with my healthcare. She is busy because she is a good doctor and people trust her with their healthcare. She has made some changes in her staff which is very positive as some of the previous staff seemed to not be as courteous. I will continue to see Dr. Kirven because I think she is one of the best.
in Forney, TX |
She takes her time to listen to all your concerns. She is caring and attentive when dedicating her time.
in Mesquite, TX |
Thoroughly explains health issues. She has picked up on things that were missed at Urgent Care Facilities.
Dr. Kirven refused to see my wife as a patient because my wife does not speak English well. I was there to assist; yet, that's not enough. The doctor did not even try. We've waited an hour in the exam room; a nurse came in told us that the doctor will not see us. In my 10+ years taking my wife to doctors' office, this is my first. What bugged me the most is that the doctor did not even try or tell us in person. Some doctor you are.....
in Mesquite, TX |
This was the worst exp. Ive ever had in a doctors office . the staff was fine The doctor came across as arrogant,rude,pushy,impatient, just nasty personality,very unprofessional.I went in with serious problems that I needed to see specialist for and this person determined I was seeing too many doctors,There is not enough rm. here .I left a more detailed review on her web. site.I plan to file a complaint to the State Board Of Medical Examiners About. Her I believe her competency should be questi
in Garland, Texas |
Awful. Jan.20 I was suffered asthma and serious resp. infection due to allergy complications.I was told on the phone they'll take a walk-in. After arriving with a full asthma attack I was turned away and booked for Feb 3rd.(Dr.K even came out and me) They failed to help me, failed to call 911 nor ask if I'd like 911 called. After leaving I passed out while driving. I'd previously 2 day prior tried to book an appointment at Care Now visit.Liability! (This was once a great office, but now Awful!
Have you seen Dr. Sharon D. Kirven, MD?
Are you Dr. Kirven?

Compare Dr. Kirven

Dr. Kirven's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Kirven has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kirven's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Kirven does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Kirven and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1993

John Peter Smith

Completed in 1996

Meth Hosps Dallas-Charlton Meth

Completed in 1998

Dr. Kirven does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kirven and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Kirven does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Kirven and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

Filter Your Results