Dr. Sharon Jaffe, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Female

Dr. Sharon Jaffe, MD
Dr. Sharon Jaffe, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Orlando, FL. She is 56 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Jaffe is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center and Florida Hospital Orlando.

Dr. Jaffe's Care Philosophy

As a reproductive endocrinologist, I provide decades of experience with state-of-the-art technology. I believe in providing compassionate patient care, individualized treatment plans, and the most cost-efficient options, giving you every conceivable chance for success.

Dr. Jaffe's Experience

See how Dr. Jaffe's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jaffe

Dr. Jaffe accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Jaffe is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Jaffe has admitting privileges.

Dr. Jaffe's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jaffe to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Jaffe's Performance
Chuluota, FL |
Dr. Jaffe and all of the wonderful, warm, and caring staff at CRM have made our dreams come true. We couldn’t have done it without them and they have a very very special place in our hearts. There are no words to express our gratitude… Thank you so very much for giving us this beautiful gift, we appreciate you more than you will ever know. What a wonderful experience!!!
Orlando Fl |
She is not interested in helping people get pregnant! I don't know who wrote most of these reviews for her, but they must not have been actual patients. She required me to have several un-called for test. (More money) She canceled my cycle right before transfer because she was too busy. ?? Then she blamed me?! Her nurse was even confused by her. The staff never seemed on the same page. They are all about money. If you go on WebMD check out their birth rates. They have the lowest in Orlando.
in Sanford |
Great doctor with high knowledge & takes very good care. staff are also very professional, no much waiting time. if your really trying to have kids should consult her
Lake Mary, FL |
I was amazed at how much time Dr. Jaffe spent talking with me about my fertility goals. I felt completely relaxed, I never felt rushed, and I left feeling confident about the course of treatment I could expect to receive with her. She patiently listened to & addresses all of concerns. She took detailed notes the whole time we talked & even gave me a print out of those notes for my reference later that way I could just relax & listen. I feel confident that had a realistic and aggressive approach!
in lake mary fl 32746 |
im 36 years old, I've being trying to get pregnant for 3 years , done 2 ivf with no success, a friend told us about doctor Jaffe so we decided to try. She is very caring , she knew how to handle mi situation , my stress , her staff is excellent. I only have good comments and will recommend her for sure, i had good results with her. if i had an emergency they will see my right away, the emergency line was very helpful, they are so professional.
Winter Springs, FL |
Thanks to Dr. Jaffe. She and her staff were punctual, knowledgeable and highly relatable. We've conceived two children with her help, and could not have been taken care of any better than under her guidance.
in Lake Mary, FL |
After being told for years that I couldn't get pregnant or it just "wasn't in the cards" for me, I am happy to report I am now pregnant with baby #2...both thanks to the help of Dr. Jaffe! It CAN be done...if you have the right doctor!
in Orlando, FL |
Dishonest, No empathy, very knowledgeable, poor technical skills, High complication rate in all steps, very poor follow up and co-ordination. Terrible management with lack of responsibility and patients get in assembly line with no personalized care. Caused us extream grief at every step. Wounder how this practice is thriving with such poor care and results.
Kissimmee, FL |
I have never been to a doctor's office that is so punctual, I was actually called back at the scheduled time of my appointment every time! Dr. Jaffe and her staff were very accessible to answer all of our questions and seemed very knowledgeable about what they were doing. They worked with us to ensure we had the information we needed to make decisions, and were with us every step of the way. And best of all, I am now pregnant after our first round of treatment with Dr. Jaffe! Highly Recommend!!
in Altamonte Springs |
Infertility is a daunting and stressful diagnosis. My wife and I struggled to conceive for (over 5!) years and eventually looked to CRM for support. Dr. Jaffe (and her staff) were amazing physicians who took time to help us fully understand our options, guided us through the process and prepared us wholly...mind, body and soul. Only through their professional assistance were we able to overcome what was believed to be an unchangeable fate. We had expired just about every option available from ho
in Orlando, FL |
It was not a good experience. She was rude, did not seem interested in helping us and after identifying that we had male factor infertility she became rather snarky. At the first, and only/last, pelvic ultrasound she was overly forceful to the point it became painful. We had two visits before we decided to go elsewhere.
in Orlando, FL |
Our IVF cycle with Dr. Jaffe was unsuccessful. To say our experience with her and CRM was terrible is an understatement. It is very evident that they have taken on too many patients and as a result you purely become a number to their doctor, nurses and financial team. I would not consider spending a dime (or in our case $20k for IVF) and would recommend a more intimate practice where you can actually see your doctor.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Jaffe is intelligent and straightforward. Her curt interaction style may not match some patients' preference, but I prefer to have the truth over sugar-coated concessions. I appreciate her patience explaining complex topics (genetics, etc.) and her conservative approach considering all that is at stake. Ultimately, I trust her. After seeing Dr. Jaffe for over two years, I am pregnant with my second baby. We also have four more healthy embryos "on ice." ***Avoid u/s with Silva (bruised me).
in Orlando, FL |
I was 38 and in menopause.Started menopause at age 32. We had to use donor eggs. The staff was super confident and this put me at ease. Donor eggs were from 22 year old. We got 8 eggs but only 2 good eggs we could actually use. And then :-) we got our beautify twins ( boy and a girl). 100% Success from the first try. All those shuts shots, fears and then miracle. I would recommend Dr. Jaffy and the staff without hesitation to anyone. Thank you for all you did for us, we are so blessed. :-)
in Longwood, FL |
Dr. Jaffe & staff are amazing! With her expert help, I conceived on the first try. I am now expecting a baby boy in November. Needless to say, I am a very happy patient!!
in Altamonte Springs, FL |
I was seeing another fertility doctor in the Orlando area and was having to pay $100 as a Copay, my husband wasn't very satisfied with this doctor so I looked around and found Center For Reproductive Med. Dr. Jaffe was awesome! The office visits were cheaper by $60. The intake paperwork was far more thorough making me and Dr. Jaffe realize I had a high likelihood of endometriosis. Surgery was performed Feb 2015 and I am now due to deliver July 2016! My sister is being seen my Dr. Jaffe too.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Jaffe is a very compassionate, calming and honest Dr.
Have you seen Dr. Sharon Jaffe, MD?
Are you Dr. Jaffe?

Donor Sperm

Donor Egg

Fertility Preservation

Elective Oocyte Freezing

Dr. Jaffe's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  •  Board certified in Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Jaffe has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Jaffe's Board Certifications

• Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Endometriosis
  • Infertility
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

Columbia Presby Collp&S

Completed in 1991

Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine

Graduated in 1981

Dr. Jaffe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jaffe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• In Vitro Fertilization
  • In-Office Ultrasound
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Operative Hysteroscopy
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening