Dr. Sharon Gray, MD

Dr. Sharon Gray, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Sharon Gray, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Birmingham, AL. She is 45 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Gray is affiliated with Walker Baptist Medical Center, Brookwood Medical Center, Princeton Baptist Medical Center and Shelby Baptist Medical Center.

Dr. Gray's Experience

See how Dr. Gray's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gray

Dr. Gray accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Gray has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gray's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gray to family and friends
Dr. Gray's Performance
Gardendale, AL |
Dr. Gray is extremely sweet and very friendly. She listens to your concerns, talks you through everything, and does not make you feel rushed (like most doctors do these days). I highly recommend her and am so glad I found her! Also, her staff is so nice and goes above and beyond. They are extremely personable and make you feel comfortable and very welcome in their office. They are a rarity in the healthcare industry!
Warrior, AL |
I can not say enough wonderful things about Dr. Gray and her staff. She is very attentive and honestly is a down to earth doctor that speaks to me on my level. I never feel like she is talking over my head or rushing me out the door. The staff if extra friendly. Always greeted with a smile & they have gotten to know me. 5 stars all around.
in Gardendale |
Dr Gray is a great doctor that has always show concern and compassion and each of my visits. She explains my treatments in a way I can understand them and makes me feel like I'm a part of the choices made. All of the ladies in the office are all so friendly and helpful too. They make me feel so welcome and call me by my name when I walk in the door!
Birmingham, AL |
Dr. Gray is very personable and takes her time with each visit. Highly suggest her!
in Hayden, AL |
Dr. Gray has a wonderful personality and is truly concerned for her patients. She listened intently and provided excellent treatment options.
She told me numerous times nothing was wrong with me. While in the lab chair to get blood drawn Dr. Gray instructed the lab tech not to draw my blood. She went as far to tell her nothing was wrong with me and my mom was just an over protective mother. I found out later just how negligent this doctor was when I almost died and my health will forever be compromised. All because she failed to order lab work prior to prescribing a medication and close monitoring of labs during treatment.
Have you seen Dr. Sharon Gray, MD?
Are you Dr. Gray?

Compare Dr. Gray

Dr. Gray's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Alabama not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

Dr. Gray does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Gray and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of South Alabama / College of Medicine

Graduated in 1998

University Of Alabama Tuscaloosa Family Practice

Completed in 2001

Dr. Gray does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gray and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Gray does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Gray and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.