Cosmetic Dermatology  |
Dr. Sharon Giese, MD
Dr. Sharon Giese is a Plastic Surgeon serving the New York area for more than 15 years. Dr. Giese is experienced in Facelift, Liposuction, Lip Enhancement and Dermal Fillers. Professional Associations National Board of Medical Examiners Inspector, Am Assoc. of Accreditations of Ambulatory Surgical Facilities Arete Medical Foundation and Founder, Board Member American Society of Plastic Surgery American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Phi Rho Sigma medical fraternity Zedplast Awards & Accolades Plastic Surgery Education Foundation, Clinical Research Award Scholarship Essay Contest, 2000 Certificate of excellence, 24th Annual American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, NYC, for the "The histologic… in chemosurgical peel" 1991 Certificate Of Outstanding Professionals in the America's Registry of 2002 Hospital Affiliated New York Eye And Ear Infirmary Office Hours Monday through Friday: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm

Sharon Giese Md

114 E 61st St # 1

New York, NY 10065

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • MagnaCare
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Giese

Dr. Sharon Giese is a Plastic Surgeon serving the New York area for more than 15 years. Dr. Giese is experienced in Facelift, Liposuction, Lip Enhancement and Dermal Fillers. She is also a professional member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgery and the National Board of Medical Examiners.

Dr. Giese's Experience

Dr. Giese's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cosmetic Dermatology

• Restylane® Injections
  • Sculptra™ Injection
  • Thigh Lift
  • Vaginoplasty

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Vassar Bros
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Stanford University
  • Georgetown Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Giese has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Giese does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Giese and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Giese's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Giese to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Giese Says:

I was very surprised to see this post.  The charge is not consistent with fat grafting to the face in my practice.  I view a treatment "successful" when a patient is happy.  If I have treated you please contact the office to discuss further options for a happy outcome.

Dr. Giese's Performance
New York, NY |
Dr. Giese made me look 10 years younger! I am pleasantly surprised on how good I look and how well Dr. Giese took care of me. I am very happy! Thank you Dr. Giese!
New York, NY |
I love Dr. Giese, on top of being super nice and attentive, her technique is amazing and looks great! I highly recommend Dr. Giese!
New York, NY |
Although she gave me the deepest bruise I've ever had, I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt and went back again. I've been doing boots and fillers for years so I have a lot of experience with bruisi, and they're usually superficial & not very intrusive. When I went back to her, she did it again though. Injecting about 2units of botox in an area I've had injected dozens of times she again made me feel like she was punching me in the face, & again I have another deep unnecessary bruise.
in New York, NY |
Dr Giese is warm and caring. She took the time to listen to my concerns and walked me through the process of the procedure. I am very happy with my results and she has given me exceptional after care. Any time I had a question she would take the time to answer and always made me feel better if I was concerned about the healing process. I would recommend her not only for her results but for her bedside manner.
in East Hampton, NY |
Dr. Giese did an impeccable job on my jawline with her innovative? approach to addressing the jowls for tremendous improvement. I was told by other prominent plastic surgeons that I was too heavy and or I needed an entire neck lift to address my problem. Three years later after losing 30 pounds and her work remains flawless and has adapted to the weight loss beautifully.?
in Belmar, NJ |
I am extremely happy with the results of my surgery with Dr. Giese. Dr. Giese and her staff are always available for any concerns or questions.
New York, NY |
I spent $7000 for fat injections in my face. After a few months, there was no difference. Dr Guise would not correct the problem if I did not pay her more money. She is so overrated & should lose her license. Very dissatisfied customer.
Have you seen Dr. Sharon Giese, MD?
Are you Dr. Giese?