Dr. Sharniecia Norman, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Froedtert & Medical College WI 1350 S Sunny Slope Rd Brookfield, WI 53005 Get Directions
Dr. Sharniecia Norman, MD
Dr. Sharniecia Norman, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Brookfield, WI. She is 42 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Norman is affiliated with Froedtert Health - Froedtert Hospital.

Dr. Norman's Care Philosophy

As a homegrown Wisconsinite/ I have observed how one's health can take a backseat to the daily rigors of life. Thus/ I emphasize preventive healthcare in my practice. Educating my patients to care for their minds/ body/ and spirit allows me to accomplish this goal. I believe this approach empowers patients to make more informed choices/ leading to a more productive and healthy life. I maintain an open dialogue with my patients and together we create an individualized treatment plan. As a dedicated wife and mother/ I truly enjoy taking care of the entire family. When I am not busy caring for my patients/ I devote my free time to my family and friends/ watching movies/ pilates and listening to music.

Dr. Norman's Experience

See how Dr. Norman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Norman

Dr. Norman accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Norman is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Norman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Norman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Norman to family and friends
based on 5 total reviews (1 with a comment)
Dr. Norman's Performance
in Milwaukee, WI |
One of the best family practice docs around. And, she delivers babies. She is efficient, caring & very attentative to your needs.
Have you seen Dr. Sharniecia Norman, MD?
Are you Dr. Norman?

Compare Dr. Norman

Dr. Norman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Norman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Wisconsin not available

Dr. Norman has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

Why It Matters: Dr. Norman's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Norman does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Norman and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Medical College of Wisconsin

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Norman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Norman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Norman does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Norman and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.