Dr. Sharmini Long, MD

Dr. Sharmini Long, MD

Endocrinology  |
Dr. Sharmini Long, MD is an endocrinology doctor who practices in Parker, CO. She is 39 years old and has been practicing for 13 years.

9397 Crown Crest Blvd Ste 431

Parker, CO 80138

Learn about Dr. Long

See how frequently Dr. Long performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hypothyroidism
Thyroid Disease
Calcium Metabolism Disorders

Dr. Long's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Long "Dr. Sharmini Long believes in working side-by-side with her patients to improve their health and educate them on how to best take care of themselves. This team approach, patient and physician, is the backbone of our practice. At Parker Endocrinology, being accessible to her patients is a priority for Dr. Long. She spends the time to listen, discuss, educate and create a customized treatment plan for every individual."

• Endocrinology

• Thyroiditis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

• Diabetes Counseling
  • Ultrasound, Thyroid

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• U Of Tx Southwestern Med Sch At Dallas
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • University Of Alabama At Birmingham
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007
  • University Of Alabama At Birmingham
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Long has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Long does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Long and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Long's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Long to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Long's Performance
    GOOD
Aurora, CO |
Actual appointment with MD and PA was good. However... Before, during, & after the appointment the office reported my DOB incorrect. It took over 3 months for follow up with labs only after I called them 2x. There was a lack of communication between the PA, MD, & MA. My health history was entered incorrectly on EPIC. I decided not to have one test performed which was communicated to the team; I got a call 3 months later to see what the result of the test was (i.e. the test I didn't have done)
in Denver, CO |
Excellent doctor! Cares about patients needs, visits never feel rushed and very friendly staff. Make sure to plan ahead when scheduling, appointments are usually filled a couple months out (probably because she is such a great Doctor).
Littleton, CO |
This review is not actually for Dr. Long. I haven't seen her yet because the staff is incompetent, rude, not friendly. They don't return calls, the "New Patient Coordinator" is never available & for each day that they don't return your call, your appt. gets pushed back by at least 1-2 weeks - a very frustrating experience. Maybe if the staff was easier to work with, she'd have more stars in her reviews. I'm in the medical care field & if we treated our patients like this, we wouldn't have any!
in Parker, CO |
She takes the time to listen to what you have to say and doesn't dismiss it as nonsense.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
These doctors at this office are not honest and guess on your health Instead of listening to the facts
in Aurora, CO |
I LOVE Dr. Long! She's taken ample time in appointments to answer all questions and make sure I am comfortable with the course of treatment. She has excellent "bedside" skills as do the nurses in her office. I will say the appointment process can be a frustration and I almost didn't go to her because of it. That would have been a big mistake as Dr. Long delivers excellent patient care. Onsite flabotomy is a real convenience as well.
in Parker, Co |
I love Dr. Long. I just saw her for the first time, and I was dreading it. I knew my numbers were horrible. She put me at ease and gave me the confidence I needed to make changes and get back on track. I left with an Ocean of Hope. Great Staff as well, from start to finish. I would give her more than 5 stars if I could.
in Centennial, CO |
I trust Dr. Long's knowledge of medicine. I could always go to her for all the answers and advice. Sometime the office staff has new people, but you need to work with them. I said I had to move and not having her for my doctor any more would be what I would miss most of all.
in Parker, CO |
Office personnel were difficult, unhelpful, not very pleasant and ultimately failed to even provide a reasonable time for an appointment after demanding. I never actually got to meet with the doctor because the staff was too difficult to work with.
in Centennial, CO |
Friendly office and staff, like that they have there own phlebotomist. Dr. Long is very friendly and knowledgeable.
in Elbert, CO |
Nurse very difficult to work with. Would rather waste doctors time and mine than be efficient with her time.
in Aurora |
I saw Dr Long in September. I had just started radiation therapy and was advised to follow up with an endocrinologist for 2 years. They did several blood tests and I was told they would be in touch within a week. Eight passed I heard nothing so I called them. 3 days later they finally got back to me. Told me one of my levels were off, asked what dose I took of my mess. Information that was right there. Said they would tell the Dr and get back to me. It's Dec. and I NEVER did hear anything!
Have you seen Dr. Sharmini Long, MD?
Are you Dr. Long?