Dr. Sharmila Ramprasad, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Creekside Medical Clinic LLC 3104 Creekside Village Dr NW Ste 201 Kennesaw, GA 30144 Get Directions
Dr. Sharmila Ramprasad, MD
Dr. Sharmila Ramprasad, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Kennesaw, GA. She is 48 years old. Dr. Ramprasad is affiliated with Piedmont Henry Hospital.

Dr. Ramprasad's Experience

See how Dr. Ramprasad's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ramprasad

Dr. Ramprasad accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Ramprasad is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Ramprasad has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ramprasad's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ramprasad to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Ramprasad's Performance
    GOOD
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Ramprasad is wonderful. Excellent bedside manor, knowledgeable, kind, helpful and overall an amazing Dr. I would recommend her to anyone seeking medical care. Her nurse is also great! The only issue I've had is the front office receptionist. She's rude, doesn't respond when greeted with a nice hello and makes patients feel uncomfortable. The first thing a paying patient encounters is the receptionist, it's unfortunate that such a wonderful Dr. has this unfriendly person at the desk.
in Alpharetta, GA |
I was enrolled with Creekside from Tricare in order to get health care coverage for health issues I have had since my Marine Corps service ended. I was advised from the front desk that because I had Tricare I was not going to be a new patient there. It appalls me that a "health care facility" is denying me treatment because of this. I was told that if I had Blue Cross or another insurance company that I would be accepted. I guess the hippocratic oath only applies with ethics when it pays.
in Kennesaw, GA |
I have 12 doctors from primary(Dr. Ramprasad) to care for my diabetes, my heart decease, my cancer and so on and so forth. I wish I could get rid of them all and just have Dr. Ramprasad. She is what a Doctor is suppose to be. Professional, but not impersonal, concerned, caring and takes as much time as is needed to make her patients feel better than they did when they came in. It's not always about giving the right pill, sometimes it's just listening. Dr.Ramprasad is a Doctor I wish everyone
in Marietta, GA |
I always thought Dr. Ramprasad was a caring professional. She is friendly and straightforward, and I trust her. I thought her staff was also competent and friendly. Late last year I moved and I never updated my address or new phone number. This past September, Dr. Ramprasad called me and told me that she had been looking for me for months to give me the results of a medical test. I was so impressed and so grateful, that I will continue to see her. This is a dedicated professional.
Have you seen Dr. Sharmila Ramprasad, MD?
Are you Dr. Ramprasad?

Compare Dr. Ramprasad

Dr. Ramprasad's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Ramprasad has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ramprasad's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Ramprasad does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Ramprasad and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

• Hindi

Dr. Ramprasad does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ramprasad and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Ramprasad does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Ramprasad and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.