Dr. Sharlaw Bhargava, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Sharlaw Bhargava, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry | Female

Young Minds Ctr For Child Psych 5850 Town and Country Blvd Ste 1202, Frisco, TX 75034 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Bhargava specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and practices in Frisco, TX. She practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Bhargava? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Bhargava's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Bhargava's experience matches your preferences.

Why It Matters: Board Certifications

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatrynull

• Other Education

Visiting Dr. Bhargava

Dr. Bhargava accepts 3 insurance carriers

3 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bhargava has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Bhargava

Dr. Bhargava's Review Details
      2.4 based on 67 responses
      Experience with Dr. Bhargava
      Dr. Bhargava's Office & Staff
        16 – 30 minutes (62)
      in texas |
      I have been battling chronic depression and anxiety most of my life. Before coming to this practice I had seen two other psychs with minimum improvement. The office staff was very professional and organized. The doctor changed my meds and added a new plan. I have had great results. Highly recommend.
      in Plano, TX |
      Very caring and loving doctor. Great for treating my anxiety.
      in Dallas, TX |
      *Stay away from this place* I wish someone would have told me. I never write reviews, especially negative ones because I always give people the benefit of the doubt, however I have never been so mistreated at a doctors office. I am a very calm person, I never yell at people and far from confrontational. However, when they didn't have my over $100 dollar credit for overcharging me, I tried to speak with the receptionist about how we can figure out how the notes he made disappeared from the system
      in Frisco, TX |
      Horrible experience. Could not make an appointment and called and left over 10 message to call back and when I finally reached the office, the woman who answers the phone lied and said it was she who was calling me and when I offered to bring my phone to the office to show how many calls I have made, she hung up on me. They collected $$ from me and my insurance company and refused a refund and advised they will let their billing department know of my concern.
      in Frisco, TX |
      Do not choose this provider. Ive been using her for almost a year, mostly because everywhere else has a 6 month long waiting list. I am a self-pay patient and she charges for EVERYTHING. She charges $169 to refill my prescription. Her office is non-responsive - getting a hold of anyone is near impossible. Ive had to drive down to the office on two occasions to speak with someone. They are purely there to make money, not to help you. They schedule patients 15 minutes apart. You have 10 minutes.
      in Dallas, TX |
      I didn't even get a chance to meet the doctor the front desk scheduling people are absolutely the ruddiest ever. OMG there is no way I will trust these people with my health. They hang the phone up in your face then when you call back they just hold the phone. Not professional at all. I simply told the lady I could not repeat myself several of times because I am at work and this is the only time I have to talk. Also this is personal so I don' want to keep repeating myself. So the lady hung up.
      in Frisco, TX |
      Absolutely worst experience I have ever had in my life with a medical provider. if you can go anywhere else or to your pediatrician do that instead. It will save you time, energy, money and a lot of frustration. The front office staff here is rude and belligerent. They hold your medical records hostage which I don't even think is legal! I will be reporting to the Texas Medical Board. Other things that are awful - They don't answer their phone - so good luck with scheduling.
      Frisco, TX |
      charges a fee for anything and everything. Very rude and hard to work with front desk personel, very hard to get communication with Dr.
      Have you seen Dr. Bhargava?
      Are you Dr. Bhargava? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Bhargava

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Why It Matters: Dr. Bhargava's Board Certifications

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

• Bipolar Disorder

Dr. Bhargava does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Bhargava and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

Karnatak Medical College

Graduated in 1993

Dr. Bhargava has no media or publications listed.

×

Dr. Bhargava's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
      • Board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
      ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Bhargava

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Bhargava's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
      Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
      Staff friendliness and courteousness
      Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
      16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Bhargava

Level of trust in provider's decisions
      How well provider explains medical condition(s)
      How well provider listens and answers questions
      Spends appropriate amount of time with patients