Dr. Sharlaw Bhargava, MD

Dr. Sharlaw Bhargava, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry | Female | 48 years old

Dr. Bhargava specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and practices in Frisco, TX. She practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Bhargava? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Bhargava's Experience

See how Dr. Bhargava's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bhargava

Dr. Bhargava accepts 3 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bhargava has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Bhargava
Dr. Bhargava's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (63)
in Prosper, TX |
My anxiety was so bad was having panic attacks. Very pleased with the helpful girl at the front and the doctor who helped me when I needed them the most.
in Mckinney, TX |
Do NOT go here. SO RUDE! All I wanted was my records to be transferred to my pediatrician and somehow they man in the office yelled at me and threatened to call the cops. I had to remind them that it is my right to have my records transferred. Worst service ever!
Called to schedule a new patient appt for anxiety/depression. The gentleman that schedules appointments was impolite, dismissive and said he would not put me on the schedule without a referral. PCP is not available and ins. provider confirmed no referral is required per my policy. Most people are calling this type of specialist seeking help. It takes a lot of courage to make the call for help. Sad to know people are being treated this way and then turned away in a desperate time of need :(
Frisco, TX |
The guy at the front desk called me CRAZY!! Is that really appropriate in a psychology office? The reason was after verifying insurance again he told me the total $392 still stands, slammed my insurance card down and closed the window. I walked out with my girls I ended up going back in asking for my paperwork since we are not being seen. He refused! I asked if he was the psychologist. He stated we will not be seen for free! I was insulted since I never asked for my girls to be seen for free!
in Plano, TX |
Very caring and loving doctor. Great for treating my anxiety.
in Dallas, TX |
*Stay away from this place* I wish someone would have told me. I never write reviews, especially negative ones because I always give people the benefit of the doubt, however I have never been so mistreated at a doctors office. I am a very calm person, I never yell at people and far from confrontational. However, when they didn't have my over $100 dollar credit for overcharging me, I tried to speak with the receptionist about how we can figure out how the notes he made disappeared from the system
in Frisco, TX |
Horrible experience. Could not make an appointment and called and left over 10 message to call back and when I finally reached the office, the woman who answers the phone lied and said it was she who was calling me and when I offered to bring my phone to the office to show how many calls I have made, she hung up on me. They collected $$ from me and my insurance company and refused a refund and advised they will let their billing department know of my concern.
in Frisco, TX |
Do not choose this provider. Ive been using her for almost a year, mostly because everywhere else has a 6 month long waiting list. I am a self-pay patient and she charges for EVERYTHING. She charges $169 to refill my prescription. Her office is non-responsive - getting a hold of anyone is near impossible. Ive had to drive down to the office on two occasions to speak with someone. They are purely there to make money, not to help you. They schedule patients 15 minutes apart. You have 10 minutes.
in Dallas, TX |
I didn't even get a chance to meet the doctor the front desk scheduling people are absolutely the ruddiest ever. OMG there is no way I will trust these people with my health. They hang the phone up in your face then when you call back they just hold the phone. Not professional at all. I simply told the lady I could not repeat myself several of times because I am at work and this is the only time I have to talk. Also this is personal so I don' want to keep repeating myself. So the lady hung up.
in Frisco, TX |
Absolutely worst experience I have ever had in my life with a medical provider. if you can go anywhere else or to your pediatrician do that instead. It will save you time, energy, money and a lot of frustration. The front office staff here is rude and belligerent. They hold your medical records hostage which I don't even think is legal! I will be reporting to the Texas Medical Board. Other things that are awful - They don't answer their phone - so good luck with scheduling.
Frisco, TX |
charges a fee for anything and everything. Very rude and hard to work with front desk personel, very hard to get communication with Dr.
Have you seen Dr. Sharlaw Bhargava, MD?
Are you Dr. Bhargava?

Compare Dr. Bhargava

Dr. Bhargava's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  •  Board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Dr. Bhargava has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bhargava's Board Certifications

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

• Bipolar Disorder

Karnatak Medical College

Graduated in 1993

Dr. Bhargava does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bhargava and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Dr. Bhargava does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Bhargava and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.