Dr. Shari Sperling, DO

Dr. Shari Sperling, DO

Dermatology  |
Insurances Accepted

Shari Sperling, DO, is a board certified dermatologist who specializes in medical, cosmetic, laser and surgical dermatology for adults and children. She practices in Florham Park, NJ and is affiliated with St. Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, NJ. Dr. Sperling is a fellow of both the American Academy of Dermatology and the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology. She is a member of both the Dermatological Society of New Jersey and the American Medical Association. She serves on the panel for the National Disease and Therapeutic Index and is a member of the Awards Committee and the In Service Training Exam Committee of the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology. Dr. Sperling is the recipient of two Doctors’ Choice Awards, an honor awarded by her peers. She has authored several articles in prestigious dermatological journals. Dr. Sperling graduated from Binghamton University and earned her medical degree at New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. She completed her internship at Lutheran Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY and completed two residencies in Family Practice and Dermatology at St. John’s Episcopal Hospital in Far Rockaway, NY, both with the title of Chief Resident. Dr. Sperling is passionate about her patients and strives to treat them with the utmost sensitivity and care. She volunteers her services to the community at large through free skin cancer screenings. Dr. Sperling’s goal is to help people achieve their potential through spectacular skin care. She is happily married and the mother of three children.

Sperling Dermatology, LLC

• Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Sperling

Patient Testimonials

Everything went very smooth, the Doctor is very professional and cares about the patient. I would highly recommend!
Very nice and professional, made me comfortable.
Appointment was on-time and very professional office. Dr. Sperling is very personable and takes the time to understand the concern and discusses best courses of treatment.

Dr. Shari Y. Sperling is a Dermatologist and Family Doctor serving the Florham Park area for more than 3 years. Dr. Sperling is experienced in Fillers, Botox and Excision of Benign and Malignant Skin Lesion. She is a professional member of the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology and the American Medical Association. Dr. Shari Sperling was also awarded the Doctors' Choice Award in Dermatology (2014) and the Patients' Choice Award.

Dr. Sperling's Experience

Dr. Sperling's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Laser Hair Removal
  • Laser Pigmented Lesion Removal
  • Laser Tattoo Removal
  • Near Infrared Spectroscopy (NIRS) for Chronic Exertional Compartment Syndrome

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Binghamton University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Lutheran Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • St. John S Episcopal Hospita
  • St. John S Episcopal Hospital

Dr. Sperling has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Fellow
  • American Medical Association, Member
  • American Osteopathic College of Dermatology, Fellow
  • Awards Committee - American Osteopathic College of Dermatology, Member
  • Dermatological Society of New Jersey, Member
  • In Service Training Exam Committee - American Osteopathic College of Dermatology, Member

Dr. Sperling's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sperling to family and friends
Dr. Sperling's Performance
I was expecting my first visit to be tough an painful. I walked out pain free and with great advice.
Dr Sperling was friendly and kind.
She has been very quick to prescribe medications she thinks will help in order to clear my skin quickly and efficiently. It's always a pleasant experience to come here.
Doctor was thorough and made sure I understood her advice.
Great experience from the beginning. Ease of getting an appointment. Dr. Sperling is very knowledgable.
dr sperling found some suspicious skin lesions took care of them asap very patient and great follow up
Dr. Sperling was great with my 11 year old son.
I've been seeing dr. sperling for years and I have never been more thankful to have such a competent, compassionate and thorough doctor. She has seen me through basal cell cancer and melanoma and I would not have wanted any other doctor. I highly trust and recommend dr sperling. And her staff are very warm and welcoming as well.
Dr. Sperling is very warm, inviting and had great bedside manner!
full body check, very helpful
I called as a new patient and there was no time available in the near future. The office staff called me back and found time for me the next day. Dr. Sperling didn't make me wait and the visit was painless.
Dr. Sperling performed the operation (?) quickly and efficiently, and made sure I was feeling ok throughout.
The doctor is helping me remove a tattoo and the service was amazing as well as instant results. I was able to see a difference in my tattoo immediately.
Great personal attention
Dr. Sperling is ny far the best Dermatologist ive seen so far, and I've seen many for my auto immune disease! She truly understood my condition and wanted to help me in every way possible. I highly reccomend her!!!
Great experience for my first time. I was recommended to Dr. Sperling and I will surely recommend her to friends.
Good experience. Professional specialist
I told Dr. Sperling what was bothering me and she knew right away what I needed.
excellent
Dr Sperling was excellent with helping my son. We will definitely be back. Thank you!
i am happy about my visit
The doctor listens very patiently and gives a good diagnosis. Highly recommended.
Dr. Sperling is amazing, I'm so glad that I found her.
Excellent experience
Dr Sperling is the one you're looking for! It was amazing experience! You will not regret.
Clear, calm demeanor and did not rush to a diagnosis but took the time to think through what was the best approach. Looking forward to seeing how the medication works!
I felt that Dr. Sperling was able to target my exact problem upon the first visit! Looking forward to progress being made.
Was very pleased and feel very confident with Dr. Sperling
I had the best experience with Dr. Sperling today! She is an absolute expert and has amazing bedside manner! Thank you so much for this A+++ Experience Dr. Sperling and the entire team at Sperling Dermatology!
She was great at listening to all of my acne/cyst issues.
Nice new facility. Pleasant physician and staff.
perfect
Dr. Sperling listened very well to my issues and she was quick and efficient
very nice office staff Dr Sperling was very through and spent time answering my questions
great experience
It was great!
I had a great experience.
great
Good
such a pleasure to be here! always super friendly and caring! i am seeing results with just 2 treatments! dont waste another minute call for your appointment today!!!!!
loved the office, the staff and teh doctor. everyone was super professional and the place was high energy. Doctor gave good advice and answered all my concerns!
Our first time with Dr. Sperling was great. She was kind and patient with my 2 yr old and listened to my concerns.
very friendly and takes her time
This was my first visit with Dr. Sperling. She has an excellent bedside manor. I would recommend her to my friends and family.
Dr. Sperling is a true professional! Office staff was very welcoming.
Dr. Sperling took her time with me, and i felt very comfortable with her. she did an amazing job.
Dr. Sperling is professional and very pleasant. I felt comfortable with her decisions and will be returning as needed. Very pleased.
great
Dr. Sperling was very nice and took the time to answer my questions.
Loved my experience with Dr. Sperling!
Have you seen Dr. Shari Sperling, DO?

Visit Dr. Sperling