Dr. Shari Senzon, MD

Dr. Shari Senzon, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female | 48 years old

40 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Senzon specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Collegeville, PA. She practices at 3 locations.

Are you Dr. Senzon? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Senzon's Experience

See how Dr. Senzon's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Senzon

Dr. Senzon accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Senzon has admitting privileges.

Dr. Senzon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Senzon to family and friends
4.1
Experience with Dr. Senzon
Dr. Senzon's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (38)
in Berwyn, PA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Senzon to family and friends as she is extremely knowledgeable, approachable, professional and thorough. She never rushes through an appointment and offers new information that is vital to my wellness. She really seems to enjoy her work!
in Philadelphia, PA |
I have been going to Dr. Senzon for many years and she is wonderful! She runs on time and is easy to talk to, and I would definitely recommend her!
in Phoenixville, PA |
Dr. Senzon offers all of the qualities I look for in an OB/GYN practitioner. She is extremely professional, supportive, knowledgeable, personable, compassionate, warm, respectful and an excellent listener! I cannot count the many times she has comforted me on very personal issues we discussed in addition to offering treatment options and allowing me the opportunity to make my own decisions. She is just terrific and I highly recommend Dr. Senzon!
in Malvern, PA |
I highly recommend Dr Senzon to other women who may be searching for a OBGYN practitioner. I have been with Dr Senzon since she joined the Main Line OBGYN practice back in 1998. She is kind, compassionate, and caring. She listens and makes sure you feel like there is no one more important than you when you are being evaluated. I am confident in her knowledge and trust her decisions.
in Phoenixville, PA |
She is an amazing doctor!! So very kind, caring, and very compassionate!!
in Newtown Square, PA |
Dr. Senzon is always extremely professional. She is very up to date on available treatment options and understanding of the patient needs. I trust her judgement.
Glenside, PA |
Dr. Senzon has been my doctor for a long time and has been there for me every time I needed her. Going through 3 pregnancies is a major part of a women's life and her kindness and compassion helped me get through each one. She is competent and very knowledgeable.
in Wayne, PA |
Dr Senzon has been my ob/gyn for over 14yrs; she delivered my youngest son. She is kind, warm and highly skilled. She knows how to listen and how/when to counsel. I truly respect her as a doctor and as a woman.
Morgantown, PA |
Dr. Senzon is a wonderful doctor. She is thorough, knowledgeable, and attuned to her patients' needs. She also expresses interest in the whole person and shows sympathy and kindness. These are all terrific qualities in a ob/gyn doctor.
in Wayne, PA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Senzon's for almost 14 years and she is an incredibly kind, thorough and patient doctor. She has seen me through 2 pregnancies and supported me through different medical issues with wonderful advice and always with the utmost care and and guidance. I am grateful to have found her and this wonderful practice
Philadelphia, PA |
I have been a patient with Dr. Senzon for 19 years now. She has been one of the most attentive, caring, and professional physicians I have ever encountered. When I have questions she is always prepared with answers that reflect the most current research and practice standards. She makes me feel confident and comfortable with the care I receive.
in Royersford PA |
Dr. Senzon has been my Doctor since 2002 and she is very understanding and takes time to listen to my needs or concerns while giving sound advise. Dr. Senzon delivered my 2nd child and while being a high risk pregnancy due to my age at the time (40), she made me feel comfortable at all times and was patient with me during my delivery and ultimate C-section. I have very little scare less than 1/4 inch and a very healthy delivery. I highly recommend Dr. Senzon.
in Media, PA |
Dr. Senzon is easy to talk to and a good listener. Her office is run well and I'm usually in an out in a very reasonable amount of time.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Senzon has been wonderful over my many years of care. She is genuinely caring and very knowledgeable. I had 3 babies with her and received excellent care each time.
in Valley Forge, PA |
Dr. Senzon is a fabulous Doctor!!!! I have been her patient for 15 years and it has always been a positive experience. She is genuinely caring and concerned about her patients. I have been through some difficult health issues with her and there is no other Doctor I would have wanted.
Royersford, PA |
Dr.Senzon has been my doctor for 13 years and has been wonderful! I always feel comfortable and appreciate the great honesty she's given me as my gynecologist through out these years!
in Wayne, PA |
Dr. Sensor was so pleasant and reassuring. I was not looking forward to my annual check up, but ended up feeling really pleased with the visit. I cannot imagine a more compassionate Doctor. Lucky me.
in royersford. Pa |
Dr. Senzon was fabulously supportive and took charge during my delivery process. She was meticulous, supportive and encouraging through a delivery where there was no time for an epidural.
Have you seen Dr. Shari Senzon, MD?
Are you Dr. Senzon?

Compare Dr. Senzon

Dr. Senzon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Senzon has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Senzon's Board Certifications

• Breech Position
  • Cervical Polyps
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts

Graduated in 1994

Abington Memorial Hospital

Completed in 1998

• Farsi

Dr. Senzon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Senzon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology