Dr. Shari Lipner, MD

Dr. Shari Lipner, MD

Dermatology  |
Female
Dr. Shari Lipner, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in New York, NY. She has been practicing for 16 years.

1305 York Ave Fl 9

New York, NY 10021

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • EmblemHealth
  • Health Net
  • HealthFirst

Learn about Dr. Lipner

See how frequently Dr. Lipner performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Rash
Itchy Skin
Skin Infections

Dr. Lipner's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Lyme Disease
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection
  • Varicose Veins
  • Warts

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion

No malpractice history found for New York.

• A Einstein Col Med Yeshiva Univ
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • New York Presbyterian Hospital-New York Weill Cornell Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Lipner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lipner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lipner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lipner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lipner to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Lipner's Performance
in Forest Hills, NY |
Thorough skin exam. Dr Lipner is extremely focused and I felt secure entrusting her with my health. She biopsied a mole on my inner thigh that I never noticed. Followed up quickly with tedging results. She is an impressionable physician.
Livingston, NJ |
Wonderful job with botox. Liked the fact that Dr Lipner is a straight shooter and did her job impeccably without boasting about herself. Anyone looking for perfect execution will be extremely pleased with Dr Lipner. Any negative reviews are from patients who are impossible to please and likely don't have anything productive to do.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Praise the lord for Dr. Lipner. She gave me an extremely thorough exam. Biopsied suspicious areas. Called promptly with testing results. I feel blessed to have such a wonderful doctor.
in Oceanside, ny |
Thorough skin exam and flawless execution of botox and juvederm. I have been coming for years and will never trust anyone else.
Brooklyn, NY |
Had a flawless procedure done wit dr lipner. She followed up quickly with biopsy results. She was also extremelt pleasant to talk to. She is a compassionate listener.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Went in for a body check. Ended up getting a large mole biopsied. I never noticed it before. Dr lipner was absolutely wonderful every step of the way. She has a great personality and good listening skills.
in Manhattan, NY |
Dr. Lipner made me look younger with fillers and botox. Also added a little pout to my lip. She is def the guru of cosmetics in my opinion!
in Staten Island, NY |
Spent a nice amount of time with me and was very patient with questions. The skin exam itself was so thorough. I don't think I've ever had such a thorough exam in my life. The office called me with the results of my testing promptly. Very nice experience.
Redbank, NJ |
Amazing thorough exam. Nice bedside manner. Knowledgable about medications and treatment. Really took the time to listen to me.
Brooklyn, NY |
Best doctor in nyc
Bronx, NY |
Top doctor
Elmhurst, NY |
She couldn't have been more disinterested and non-communicative. She was staring at the wall when she first started talking to me. She seemed like she was mentally on another planet. She couldn't be bothered to explain any of my conditions. She just kept saying "I'll give you something for it." The main thing I came to her for she wouldn't even look at. The room was not well lit and she didn't bother to come close enough or to shine the lamp on it so that she could have actually seen it. Unbelie
New York, NY |
Excellent bedside manner. Caring.
in New York, NY |
I think I waited in the room for her longer than she actually spent with me. I had a list of things to discuss & she basically wanted talked through all of them while doing my body scan (totally uncomfortable & not easy to have a discussion when you have someone poking you and telling you to flip this way and that). Horrible bed-side manner. She seemed totally un-interested in me as a patient let alone a person when I was asking her about things. Basically brushed it all off & then said bye.
in New York, NY |
Hard to feel positive about a doctor who, within minutes of meeting me, tells me she can't wait to be in the position of refusing to see Medicare patients. Of course, she made this statement knowing that I am on Medicare.
Have you seen Dr. Shari Lipner, MD?
Are you Dr. Lipner?

See our Dermatologists at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center

Visit Dr. Lipner