Dr. Shaun Kondamuri, MD

Pain Medicine Anesthesiology | Male

Dr. Shaun Kondamuri, MD
Dr. Shaun Kondamuri, MD is a pain medicine anesthesiology doctor who practices in Munster, IN. He has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Kondamuri is affiliated with St. Mary Medical Center, St. Catherine Hospital and Community Hospital.

Dr. Kondamuri's Experience

See how Dr. Kondamuri's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kondamuri

Dr. Kondamuri accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Kondamuri is now accepting new patients
Midwest Interventional Spine Specialists8840 Calumet Ave Ste 103
Munster, IN 46321
(219) 836-7246Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Kondamuri has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kondamuri's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kondamuri to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Kondamuri's Performance
Valparaiso, IN |
Dr. Shawn Kondamuri is a very caring doctor who has helped me tremendously. I need spinal fusion surgery, but am delaying as long as possible because of my MS. Dr. KONDAMURI has helped me be able to walk and vet through the pain and I highly recommend him!
in Schererville, IN |
Dr. Shaun Kondamuri is very professional and thorough! He reviewed multiple MRI films of my cervical spine, pre and post surgical. He expressed he is willing to aid me in controlling my pain, via epidural injections. He also reviewed the risks involved with having the injections. My injection day was set up rather quickly and went smoothly, I'm also in less pain. I would highly recommend him for those who want better pain control completed by a thourogh and caring MD????????
in Highland, IN |
Dr Kondamuri was very thorough with my exam and took the time out to show and explain the results of my MRI to me. Also explained all the detailed steps of the ESI I was scheduled to have ...
in Crown Point, IN |
Had a very good experience with nurse practitioner and also the doctor. Spent a lot of time listening to me, the only thing I have a problem with is the amount of time I had to wait to schedule a procedure. When you are in severe pain, two weeks, after pleading my case is too long. Until I spoke up, it would have been three weeks. Felt like at a pain clinic, having to wait two weeks is too long, since a pain clinic is where one goes when all else is exhausted.
St John, IN |
Dr, Kondamuri is a kind and compassionate doctor. He will always listen to you and will try to help you with your problem.
in Merrillville, IN |
Dr. Kondamuri took the time to explain my husband the reasons why he is having low back pain , reassured him he did not need surgery and provided an excellent treatment plan
in Lansing, IL |
Doctor Kondamuri is the best . I've been seeing him since 2003 for other ailments. He explains the best way to treat your issue. I call him my miracle doctor. I was in so much pain and with the shots and physical therapy. It worked. He is very compassionate and has a excellent bedside manner. Please note that I had seen other doctors and they never solved my health problems. I wasted a lot of time and money.
Crown Point, IN |
Great experience they really try to help you medically in the best way possible. I would highly recommend them.
in Valparaiso, In. |
Dr. Kondamuri is a very caring , empathetic doctor. He truly cares about his patients and does his very best to make them feel comfortable. His staff is wonderful and understanding to meet your needs when in chronic pain. The facilities and his office are very tidy and clean. I never waited longer than 15 minutes to be seen. I put my trust in Dr. K to take care of my fractured spine and so far I am fully satisfied. I would recommend him to my best friend and or family, thank you Dr. K !!
in Hobart, Indiana |
Would like to say, he has worked with me for over 2yrs with my pain issues, and am always satisfied by the results. Very gentle and kind. Listens very well to my concerns, and always has a solution.
in IND |
Very sweet and kind and doesn't act like some stuffy over the top know it all dr! Listens and take my issues concerns serious and works with me on treatment options!
in Schererville, IN |
Dr. Kondamuri is committed to helping me find ways to enjoy an active life despite my lower back pain. He is thorough in his explanations, provides an outstanding level of care, and I have absolute confidence in his skills and abilities. What I especially love about him is that when I am accompanied by a family member, Dr. Kondamuri includes them in the conversation: even asking them if they have any questions. I find this remarkable, as many physicians ignore the family member. Thanks Doc!
Thank you PJ for your very kind review and for taking the time to share your thoughts. I am happy and grateful that I am able to help you and that you had a good experience under our care.
in Munster, IN |
I have had neck pain that goes all the way down my arm for about nine months. It has disrupted my normal life and stopped me from being able to do the things that I would normally do. I have gone through physical therapy, chiropractic treatments and injections to avoid surgery. Each treatment has made the pain a little less, but it was still bad. Yesterday Dr. Kondamuri gave me another injection and today is the first day in months that I feel somewhat normal. I'm so happy that both Dr. Kondamu
Thank you for your kind review. I appreciate that you took the time to leave a review. I hope that we can help you long term. I know that your problem is a difficult one but we will keep trying to help you.
Have you seen Dr. Shaun Kondamuri, MD?

Compare Dr. Kondamuri

Dr. Kondamuri's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine and Pain Medicine
    •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

Dr. Kondamuri has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kondamuri's Board Certifications

Stony Brook University Hospital
      Yale University

Completed in 1995

University Of Chicago

Dr. Kondamuri does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kondamuri and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine Anesthesiology