Dr. Shannon Setzer, MD

Dr. Shannon Setzer, MD

Dermatology  |
Female
Dr. Shannon Setzer, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Bozeman, MT. She has been practicing for 17 years.

4515 Valley Commons Dr Ste 202

Bozeman, MT 59718

Learn about Dr. Setzer

See how frequently Dr. Setzer performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dermatitis
Benign Tumor
Birthmark

Dr. Setzer's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

Dr. Setzer does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Keloid Scar
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lichen Planus
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Skin Tag Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Montana.

• Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Setzer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Setzer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Setzer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Setzer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Setzer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Setzer to family and friends
Dr. Setzer's Performance
Dr. Setzer was awesome as usual. She is very personable and a great professional. Wait time was a little long but I do understand that they have to spend the time necessary to fully take care of every patient.
As always my experience was very pleasant and the service was totally professional
I'm always treated with respect and given the time needed. A visit to the office is always a pleasant experience.
Friendly staff. No long wait.
Max and Megan are the best!
I would recommend Dr. Setzer to everyone. Great service and better medical care.
Bobbi is great. She is very through and considerate. I am very happy with her and confident that her treatment is the best.
Your staff and especially Bobbi are very professional, polite and sincere.
Outstanding and friendly service. My first visit was just to check on the cyst on my head. My second visit was to get the cyst removed. Both times Dr. Setzer was professional yet laid back and made me feel at ease. She took the time to get to know me as a patient and even joke with me. Her staff operates in the same manner. I have found my dermatologist!
It was good. She was very thorough & professional. She addressed all my issues & treated what I needed taken care of.
Minimal wait, quick visit. Pleasant and efficient. I will definitely go back to see Dr. Setzer.
Very good. Virtually no wait. Professional approach. Very satisfied.
Staff very helpful and nice. I was late because I forgot about the move but they were very accommodating. I had an annual checkup then met with a cosmetologist for a consultation. Everyone was pleasant and helpful.
Had a skin cancer removed from the temple area on my face . Can't even see where it was today. Very pleased
I always enjoy my annual visit with Dr. Setzer. She does a complete skin check on me and is very thorough. She also offers advice or suggestions about other skin care issues.
Had a squamous cell removed from leg. Painless and fast.
Excellent service Dr. Setter is friendly and puts me at my ease. She is thorough in going over my skin and does not order unnecessary treatment. The new office is bright and cheerful. The staff are welcoming and friendly.
Everything went as good as I would expect. I will continue using Big Sky Dermatology.
I'm pleased with my relationship with Big Sky Dermatology and Dr. Setzer. The office is very professional and provides quality results.
Everything went smoothly !!
Excellent, felt no pain at any time from initial test to procedure to stitch removal. Very professional.
All went well. Appointment was on time. I've been seeing Dr. Setzer for about 5 years. Dr. Setzer is knowledgeable and always addresses all my concerns.
Stopped by without an appointment about a refill. Jenny called me back and got everything taken care of the next day! Thanks for the great service :-)
Hmm. Got there, check in was quick, waited for appt but not long. Dr max was nice, informative, I didn't feel rushed. No further treatment was recommended which was good and built trust because he probably could have set up some removal procedures, but they weren't necessary. Thankfully!!
This date was for an excision of a basal cell carcinoma. I previously had a Mohs procedure and subsequent Blue Light treatment. The doctor, physician assistant and other personnel were professional, compassionate, and thorough.
Timely and professional
in Bozeman, MT |
I switched to Dr. Setzer a few years ago when my original doctor retired. I've had many bouts of skin cancer through the years. I find Dr. Setzer to be warm and caring while, at the same time, professional and extremely knowledgeable. I would recommend her to anyone needing quality care.
Dr. Setzer is awesome, she's been my doctor for years now, always looking out for me and making sure everything is under control. I trust her completely.
Have you seen Dr. Shannon Setzer, MD?
Are you Dr. Setzer?