Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Shannon McCallie, MD
Dr. Shannon McCallie, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Chattanooga, TN. She is 45 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. McCallie is affiliated with Parkridge Medical Center and Parkridge East Hospital.

961 Spring Creek Rd Ste 300

Chattanooga, TN 37412

Dr. Shannon McCallie, MD

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • Signature Health Alliance

Learn about Dr. McCallie

Our mission is to elevate the health of our community through multiple medical specialties providing excellent care delivered with wisdom, compassion, integrity and a commitment to technology, education and scientific inquiry.

Dr. McCallie's Experience

Dr. McCallie's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

• Gastroenterology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Anemia
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Heart Disease

• Physical Examination
  • Spirometry
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Tennessee / Knoxville
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Ut College Of Medicine, Chattanooga Unit
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. McCallie has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McCallie does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McCallie and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

View Video

Dr. McCallie's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McCallie to family and friends
4.5
Dr. McCallie's Performance
Soddy Daisy, TN |
This is a well run office where appointments run on schedule and you never feel rushed.
in Ringgold, GA |
I love Dr. McCallie, she takes her time and very thorough. She listens.
Chattanooga, TN |
I think Dr. Mccallie is a great doctor, have been going to to her for awhile and would not want to change.
Thank you for your positive feedback.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Shannon McCallie, MD has been my Primary Care Doctor for over 10 years and I cannot say enough positive things about her. She is always professional and takes time to discuss any issues or concerns I may have. She values my opinion and encourages me to do the right thing. Her staff is wonderful! I would highly recommend Dr. McCallie to anyone and have referred several of my co-workers to her.
in Signal Mountain, TN |
Dr. McCallie talks with me and views me as a serious person, not just a patient. I feel like we are partners in my medical treatment because what I say and what I think is taken into account as part of my treatment plan. She takes time to explain things in language that I can understand. I have referred several people to her and would feel great with her treating anyone important in my life.
Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.
Chattanooga, TN |
Dr Mccallie is very through and answers my questions.
Rossville, GA |
Dr. McCallie is an excellent physician. She always takes time to answer any questions and concerns that I may have. Her nurse, lab tech, and office staff are friendly and professional. I would highly recommend this practice.
in Chickamauga, GA |
I had a very pleasant experience with all the wonderful staff in the office. They made you feel very comfortable . Dr McCallie is a very good listener and puts you at ease. I recommend her highly.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. McCallie is very caring. She listens and answers all my questions. Very through.
in Cleveland, TN |
Dr McCallie is a kind and caring doctor who takes her time and listens to your concerns. She truly cares and wants to find answers to patients health issues. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a doctor they can stay with long term.
Chattanooga, TN |
I have been going to Dr. McCallie for 10 plus years. I love this office. They are very kind and efficient. Never long waiting times when I am there. I have recommended her to my Sister and her family. I also have several friends that have gone there and became customers. Dr. McCallie is very kind and professional. The whole staff is very friendly and kind. My husband also has been very pleased with her and keeps his appointments regularly. (That's hard for a male sometimes).
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. McCallie has treated me for over a decade. I have only great things to say about her. She's the best!
Chattanooga, TN |
Shannon McCallie is very very good Doctor and her office staff makes the entire practice run smoothly. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a doctor
in East Ridge, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. McCallie since right after she started. She has always, that is always, been professional, listening to my issues, not stopping until the answer is found. I highly recommend her!
in Ringgold, GA |
Dr. McCallie and staff have been very helpful to me and are very friendly. They keep a check up on all vitals and make sure to let me know when something needs attention.
Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. McCallie is an excellent physician who takes the time to listen. Her staff is courteous and efficient.
in Chattanooga, TN |
IVE NEVER HAD A VISIT THAT WASNT GOOD THE STAFF AND DOCTORS ALWAYS HAVE TIME FOR YOU IF I HAVE TO VISIT ANOTHER DOCTOR SHE SAID I WONT SEND YOU TO ANYONE THAT I WOULD NOT SEE A GOOD PLACE TO HAVE A MEDICAL HOME
Ooltewah, TN |
She listens, puts in time & effort, & comes back with answers she can communicate. Saw problems with office management has improved. Drawbacks are financial - discrimination against certain insurance plans that they say they take, & is only affiliated with the one local hospital that doesn't take my insurance: that has created difficulties keeping referrals within my insurance network...& for that reason I am sadly seeking a new doc. 4.5 if u have her preferred insurance/affiliations; 3 if not
in Chattanooga, TN 37421 |
She and her associates in her office are the best. I have been with her for years. Everyone in the office are so nice and professional. They treat you like family. They always try to do their best to get you in if you are sick. They are the best. dottie addison
in Hixson, TN |
yes I would deffiently recommend her to any one that likes a very careing doctor
in Chattanooga tn 37411 |
Listens to you and her staff and nurse practitioner is great! Been seeing her and her staff over 10 years was lucky to find them.
in Chattanooga, TN |
She is friendly and knowledgeable. She is my internist and my gyno and women's wellness doctor. She knows her stuff and has seen me through injuries from two car wrecks. She was able to refer me to the correct specialist for those injuries as needed.
Have you seen Dr. Shannon McCallie, MD?

Visit Dr. McCallie

Dr. McCallie accepts 12 insurance carriers
    Elect Choice EPO
    Managed Choice POS
    Managed Choice PPO
    Open Choice PPO
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Blue Card