Dr. Shannon Gilmore, MD

Dr. Shannon Gilmore, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Mobile Reproductive Endocrinlgy 6332 Piccadilly Square Dr, Mobile, AL 36609 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Gilmore specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Mobile, AL. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Gilmore? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Gilmore's Experience

See how Dr. Gilmore's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gilmore

Dr. Gilmore accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Gilmore has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Gilmore's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gilmore to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Gilmore
Dr. Gilmore's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (29)
Mobile |
I do not recommend Gilmore. All she cares about is money and HER time. Horrible bedside manners and staff is equally bad. Not good with documentation and followup. If you have questions about results, she will not speak to you unless you make an appointment ($). Does not listen and will perform surgical procedures for the wrong reasons($). If you want a personal doctor that cares about you, she is not the one. Get a second opinion before any procedure. Constantly follow up/check behind her.
Gautier, MS |
I have 3 children, and of all the physicians I have come in contact with in my life, Dr. Gilmore has to be the most unprofessional physician with the worst bedside manner, poorest decision making skills, poorest attitude, and overall worst experience with a doctor ever! She even spoke negatively about my child with another patient of hers who is my daughter's best friend! Yeah, she's THAT kind of physician!
in Fairhope, AL |
Dr. Gilmore was able to diagnose and manage a condition that had become debilitating in my life. I am a new person thanks to her expertise in women's health. I would highly recommend her to anyone, especially those with complex symptoms. Her intelligence and diligence combined with kindness and sincerity set her apart from others in her field. Her appointments fill quickly so call today!
in Mobile, AL |
I HAVE recommended her to friends. My initial visit with her, she sat at a table with me and listened to ALL my health issues.. She made me feel comfortable talking about my post hysterectomy woes as a 50 yr old. She advised me with professionalism. She listens to me and is done when I am fished telling her what's going on.
in Mobile, AL |
Don't have this woman perform surgery because she will end up doing a completely different surgery than what she suppose to. I don't know how she sleeps at night. One of these days, this will come to hunt her.
in Mobile, AL |
I saw multiple Doctors and she is the only one that listened, understood and started doing tests to figure out what was wrong, I feel blessed to have her as my Doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Shannon Gilmore, MD?
Are you Dr. Gilmore?

Compare Dr. Gilmore

Obstetrics & Gynecology
Mobile, AL 36609

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology