Dr. Shannon Cole, MD

Pediatric Medicine ·  Female · Age 48

Dr. Cole

GWINNETT PEDIATRICS AND ADOLESCENT MEDICINE

3855 Pleasant Hill Rd Ste 210 Duluth, GA 30096

Dr. Shannon Cole, MD is a pediatric medicine specialist in Duluth, GA and has been practicing for 23 years. She graduated from Emory University in 1996 and specializes in pediatric medicine and pediatrics.

Dr. Cole accepts

Dr. Cole accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
Coventry Health Care
Preferred PPO
Kaiser Permanente
Medicaid

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Cole treats your condition or procedure

• Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Immunization
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Liver Function Test
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Newborn Jaundice

Dr. Cole?
Dr. Cole's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Shannon Cole, MD
RecentMost Helpful
We had a great experience with Dr. Cole, we saw her for the first year and a half of our daughter's life, and her care of and for our daughter was exemplary. The only reason we are not still seeing Dr. Cole is that we moved 2400 miles away!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shannon Cole, MD?
Dr. Cole has been our pediatrician for the last 8 years. I am so grateful for her knowledge and expertise. Her intervention after another pediatrician's misdiagnosis probably saved my son's life. I never feel rushed and Dr. Cole is SO very thorough. She is adamant about giving children the best medical attention & treatment possible . I am always at ease because I know they are getting the best care in Gwinnett. Both my kids are so healthy, and I attribute that to Dr. Cole.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shannon Cole, MD?
Dr. Shannon Cole is a very knowledgeable doctor who really takes her time to get to know her patients and understands what is going on. Her level of expertise is exceptionally high as she demonstrates her medical knowledge at every appointment. Her compassion for her patients is very evident as she strives to make you feel comfortable and at ease whenever she is working with you. She is amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shannon Cole, MD?
When I first met Dr. Cole I was a new mom with a baby boy. She always takes the time to explain everything and then explain it again and sends me home with notes. She hears what you as a parent have to say and then helps guide you through what is going on. My daughter arrived 6 weeks early and Dr. Cole helped us every step of the way in navigating life with a preemie. She was everything I could ask for in a pediatrician for our children and a great support for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shannon Cole, MD?
Dr. Cole is a wonderful and caring pediatrician who advocates for her patients. She spends a lot of time understanding the parents' concerns and spends great time in explaining any issue in an accessible way. She is obviously passionate about her job and serving her patients. I often recommend her to friends and family looking for a new pediatrician. I really can't say enough positive things about her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shannon Cole, MD?
I've been taking my children to Dr. Cole's practice since they were born. They are now teenagers and always request Dr. Cole for sick and well visits. She makes them feel comfortable and is professional and courteous and spends a lot of time talking directly to them, not just to a parent which shows how much she cares. I have and will continue to refer her to my family and friends. Dr. Cole and her entire practice offer outstanding care and are diligent about keeping kids healthy & happy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shannon Cole, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Cole for being an incredible pediatrician and child advocate. She is aggressive in devising treatment plans when needed and does whatever it takes to find a solution. She stays on top of the treatment and follows up as well. She is very caring and makes children of all ages feel comfortable during both sick and well visits. I have taken my son and daughter to her practice for over 10 years and we absolutely love her. She is topnotch!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shannon Cole, MD?
I have seen Dr. Cole since I was a young girl. She has always treated me with the utmost respect and listens to me and makes me feel comfortable. I have learned a lot from her and I trust her 100%. She is very knowledgable and is an incredible advocate for me. I know I am in good hands when I walk in to see her. I highly recommend her for children of all ages and teens in particular. She is a very caring doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shannon Cole, MD?
I am so thankful that we found Dr. Shannon Cole. My daughter has been dealing with unknown lung issues for over 2 years and been seen by several doctors. In less than 2 months of tests and referrals to the right specialists, we have a diagnosis. As a parent, sometimes all you know is that your child is not well. Dr. Cole is knowledgeable, assertive and determined to get the answers you are seeking. I would highly recommend her to anyone searching for an incredible pediatrician and advocate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shannon Cole, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cole?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Cole treats patients.