Dr. Shannon Cole, MD

Adolescent Medicine | Female

Dr. Shannon Cole, MD

Dr. Shannon Cole, MD is an adolescent medicine doctor who practices in Duluth, GA. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Cole is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth and Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville.

...See Less

Dr. Cole's Experience

See how Dr. Cole's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cole

Dr. Cole accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Cole is now accepting new patients
Gwinnett Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine3855 Pleasant Hill Rd Ste 210
Duluth, GA 30096
(770) 995-0823Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Cole has admitting privileges.

Dr. Cole's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cole to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Cole's Performance
in Coeur D Alene, ID |
We had a great experience with Dr. Cole, we saw her for the first year and a half of our daughter's life, and her care of and for our daughter was exemplary. The only reason we are not still seeing Dr. Cole is that we moved 2400 miles away!
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr. Cole has been our pediatrician for the last 8 years. I am so grateful for her knowledge and expertise. Her intervention after another pediatrician's misdiagnosis probably saved my son's life. I never feel rushed and Dr. Cole is SO very thorough. She is adamant about giving children the best medical attention & treatment possible . I am always at ease because I know they are getting the best care in Gwinnett. Both my kids are so healthy, and I attribute that to Dr. Cole.
in Duluth, GA |
Dr. Shannon Cole is a very knowledgeable doctor who really takes her time to get to know her patients and understands what is going on. Her level of expertise is exceptionally high as she demonstrates her medical knowledge at every appointment. Her compassion for her patients is very evident as she strives to make you feel comfortable and at ease whenever she is working with you. She is amazing!
in Duluth, GA |
When I first met Dr. Cole I was a new mom with a baby boy. She always takes the time to explain everything and then explain it again and sends me home with notes. She hears what you as a parent have to say and then helps guide you through what is going on. My daughter arrived 6 weeks early and Dr. Cole helped us every step of the way in navigating life with a preemie. She was everything I could ask for in a pediatrician for our children and a great support for me.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Cole is a wonderful and caring pediatrician who advocates for her patients. She spends a lot of time understanding the parents' concerns and spends great time in explaining any issue in an accessible way. She is obviously passionate about her job and serving her patients. I often recommend her to friends and family looking for a new pediatrician. I really can't say enough positive things about her!
in Duluth, GA |
I've been taking my children to Dr. Cole's practice since they were born. They are now teenagers and always request Dr. Cole for sick and well visits. She makes them feel comfortable and is professional and courteous and spends a lot of time talking directly to them, not just to a parent which shows how much she cares. I have and will continue to refer her to my family and friends. Dr. Cole and her entire practice offer outstanding care and are diligent about keeping kids healthy & happy.
in Duluth, GA |
I highly recommend Dr. Cole for being an incredible pediatrician and child advocate. She is aggressive in devising treatment plans when needed and does whatever it takes to find a solution. She stays on top of the treatment and follows up as well. She is very caring and makes children of all ages feel comfortable during both sick and well visits. I have taken my son and daughter to her practice for over 10 years and we absolutely love her. She is topnotch!
in Duluth, GA |
I have seen Dr. Cole since I was a young girl. She has always treated me with the utmost respect and listens to me and makes me feel comfortable. I have learned a lot from her and I trust her 100%. She is very knowledgable and is an incredible advocate for me. I know I am in good hands when I walk in to see her. I highly recommend her for children of all ages and teens in particular. She is a very caring doctor.
in Buford, GA |
I am so thankful that we found Dr. Shannon Cole. My daughter has been dealing with unknown lung issues for over 2 years and been seen by several doctors. In less than 2 months of tests and referrals to the right specialists, we have a diagnosis. As a parent, sometimes all you know is that your child is not well. Dr. Cole is knowledgeable, assertive and determined to get the answers you are seeking. I would highly recommend her to anyone searching for an incredible pediatrician and advocate.
Have you seen Dr. Shannon Cole, MD?
Are you Dr. Cole?

Compare Dr. Cole

Dr. Cole's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Adolescent Medicine
  •  Board certified in Pediatrics

Dr. Cole has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Cole's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

Dr. Cole does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Cole and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Emory University

Graduated in 1996

• French

Dr. Cole does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cole and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Adolescent Medicine
  • Pediatrics

Dr. Cole does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Cole and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.