Dr. Shane Nho, MD

Dr. Shane Nho, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  ·
Male
Dr. Shane Nho, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Westchester, IL and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from Rush Medical College Of Rush University in 2003 and specializes in orthopedic surgery and sports medicine.

2450 Wolf Rd Ste F

Westchester, IL 60154

• Priority Health

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Nho's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Hip Surgery
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Replacement Revision
  • Knee Surgery
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Lupus
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Partial Shoulder Replacement
  • Pelvic Fracture
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Reverse Total Shoulder and Total Shoulder Replacement
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture Treatment
  • Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
  • Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis

My specialty is in sports medicine, but I specialize is arthroscopic reconstructive surgery of the hip, shoulder and knee. Coming from a sports background, I think most people - or myself - I was very interested in trying to maintain a very healthy a...

• Sports Medicine

1.1904761904761905%

Dr. Nho?
Dr. Nho's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Shane Nho, MD
Dr. Nho and his PA's were very good about explaining the issues with my hip and suggestions/options on how to treat it going forward. Midwest Orthopaedics has always provided good professional help from the checkin to xray and of course the Doctors.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shane Nho, MD?
I feel like he’s late to every appointment and rushed to get out of the room as quickly as possible once he finally does arrive. Other than the 2 minute meetings with him, everything else is coordinated through his physician assistants, and I mean everything which I think is a bit unsettling.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shane Nho, MD?
New pt. visit. Didn't spent much time with him, but I understood. He was pleasant and listened to my issue. Need a MRI. 2nd appt. will be better able to review.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shane Nho, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Nho. He is very thorough and listens to your concerns. He really makes sure he has all the information needed to make an accurate diagnosis. He is very clear and informative in what to expect during your care. I am extremely happy with the outcome of my hip surgery. He and his staff are wonderful and make sure you always have the answers you need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shane Nho, MD?
Excellent physician and surgeon. My daughter has had a few surgeries with Dr. Nho - all separate situations. Each time, he made us feel as though we were new patients by being "patient" with our questions and providing thorough information! His medical and office staff are wonderful!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shane Nho, MD?
Very professional, more testing coming to diagnose my issue.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shane Nho, MD?
Dr. Nho’s bedside manner is beyond exemplary- listens, addresses questions and concerns and appears to really care about his patients... highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shane Nho, MD?
Dr. Nho and his staff are wonderful. I came to Dr. Nho after 2 previous hip surgeries and this surgery was the easiest to recover from.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shane Nho, MD?
I was told by a surgeon that I needed hip replaced. I saw Dr. Nho for second opinion. He was personable and pleasant. He took time to review my MRI and pointed out issues that previous two doctors didn’t take time to explain. But the best part was when his PA (don’t recall her name) made sure I’d seen radiologist report stating that I had uterine fibroids and that I should have them checked out. She was the only one who took enough interest in my health to make sure I knew what report said.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shane Nho, MD?
Fantastic! Dr. Nho is very personable caring physician!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shane Nho, MD?
Dr. Nho recently performed a revision surgery on my hip. I cannot thank him enough for helping me get back on my feet. His staff, along with PAs Sarah and Leah, have gone above and beyond during my recovery to help ensure the best outcome. He is a phenomenal surgeon and is the only doctor to see if you have hip issues. Thank you Dr. Nho!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shane Nho, MD?
I have seen Dr Nho for treatment on each of my hips. Each required surgery but I was on my feet and back to work in no time. Within 4 months I was back to running and cycling. He understands the importance of my activities and never tried to persuade me to give them up. I recommend him to everyone I encounter who is having hip trouble.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shane Nho, MD?
I have been having hip pain for awhile and Dr Nho discovered that I had a small labral tear. However, that may or may not be the reason for my pain. Dr Nho is working to properly diagnose my issue, especially since he (and I) want to avoid unnecessary surgery. I am very comfortable with him; he is definitely easy to talk with and has a very pleasant bedside manner. He is known to be one of the best in his field. It’s also great to be able to see him in the Westchester office versus Chicago.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shane Nho, MD?
Dr Nho was very Professional. He had good patient doctor communication. Felt like I made the right choice of Ortho Doctor. The Office did not have a long wait time. So far a great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shane Nho, MD?
Dr Nho and his staff were great. I had concerns during my recovery and he spent a lot of time trying to help me. His assistants returned my phone calls very quickly and they were very helpful. He was very approachable and I explained things really well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shane Nho, MD?
I had torn the labrum in my hip and consequently, had been having intense pain at all times. When I went to go meet Dr. Nho, he was amazing. He was able to diagnose me correctly, and get me into surgery in a timely manner. The procedure went perfectly and even 5 days post op I noticed a difference. I have not had any problems or pain with my labrum since and I am currently 14.5 weeks post op. He is a fantastic surgeon and I'd highly recommend him for anyone who is having issues with their labru
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shane Nho, MD?
I have nothing but praise for Dr. Nho. He really listens to my concerns and always answers my questions. Due to a pain issue his staff found time in his busy schedule to allow me to make an appointment within 48 hrs of my call. He explains his recommendations in a way that is easily understood. His staff is very friendly and helpful. In addition the Westchester facility is very convenient and very maneuverable when you are disabled.
Great Doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shane Nho, MD?
Dr Nho is the best surgeon for hip-labral tears. His surgery is innovative and extremely customized to the patient. I'm 6-months post-surgery and already running 4 miles, and standing for 13-hr shifts at my retail job with ease. I have some residual knee and ankle compensation but zero pain in my hip. Having this surgery performed by Dr Nho, was one of the best decisions I ever made. His team-- the PAs, admin staff, and nurses are amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shane Nho, MD?
I have been seeing Dr Nho since 2012. The reason I specifically recommend him is that he did not want to do an unnecessary procedure on me. As disappointing as that was I greatly appreciate him not wanting to further impact an already comprised hip. Physical therapy and managing as long as I can were the best options at the time. 6 years later I am now ready for a hip replacement due to further degradation of hip. Highly recommend Dr Nho as you can be assured he will only do what is necessary
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Nho?

Insurance accepted