Dr. Shane Nho, MD

Dr. Shane Nho, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  ·
Dr. Shane Nho, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Westchester, IL and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from Rush Medical College Of Rush University in 2003 and specializes in orthopedic surgery and sports medicine.

2450 Wolf Rd Ste F

Westchester, IL 60154

• Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Nho

See how frequently Dr. Nho performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Joint Pain
Knee Disorders
Bone Disorders

Dr. Nho's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Nho "My specialty is in sports medicine, but I specialize is arthroscopic reconstructive surgery of the hip, shoulder and knee. Coming from a sports background, I think most people - or myself - I was very interested in trying to maintain a very healthy and active lifestyle. And having injuries in the past makes you understand what people are struggling with when they can't do things that they want to do. One of my areas of interest is in the hip, and there's a lot of new development going on in hip arthroscopy and hip reconstructive surgery. And so a lot of our research focuses on trying to understand the anatomy, mechanics, and function of the hip joint. And being here, there's a lot of different labs and professors who are experts in their field that have allowed us to be able to bring some of that knowledge into the operating room and provide our patients with the most up-to-date and cutting-edge research treatments available for them."

• Sports Medicine

• Baker’s Cyst
  • Broken Arm
  • Clavicle Fracture
  • Knee Fracture
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Lupus
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Pelvic Fracture
  • Shoulder Dislocation
  • Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
  • Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Northwestern Center Feinberg School Of Medicine
  • Hospital For Special Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Rush University Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Nho has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nho does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nho and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nho's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nho to family and friends

Dr. Nho's Performance

Dr Nho is an excellent Doctor. He has excellent bedside manner, takes his time & is not in a hurry. Has the patients best interest above all else!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
After a year of PT and no relief to my hip Dr. Nho came highly recommended by my physical therapist. He recommended surgery for a labral year. I’m six weeks out and haven’t been this pain free and excited for over two years. I’ve followed his PT protocol and all my pain from the tear is gone. I’m...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I went to a doctor in the NWI area, who couldnt figure out my problem after about a year later, I went to Dr.Nho who walked in and able to find 3 different things wrong with my hip that my previous doctor missed. I ended up having femoroactebular impingement, a torn labrum, and bone spurs on my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I'm grateful I connected with Dr. Nho. I had a severe hip injury. I couldn't find a surgeon in the Twin Cities or Rochester with the skill needed. I found Dr. Nho's info online. I am still amazed by the outstanding service his staff provided. I mailed my films, and saw him the Wednesday before...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Nho fixed a labral tear in my hip and it was a successful surgery. I am so grateful to him. Leah, his PA was also outstanding. I has a lot of questions prior to surgery and her responses were timely and professional and she put me at ease for the surgery. Dr Nho is an outstanding surgeon.
Are you Dr. Nho?