Dr. Shane Lipskind, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 40

Dr. Lipskind

Arizona Center Fertility Studies, Scottsdale, AZ

8997 E Desert Cove Ave Fl 2 Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Dr. Shane Lipskind, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. He is affiliated with HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lipskind to book an appointment.

Dr. Lipskind's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lipskind

Dr. Lipskind?
What People Say About Dr. Shane Lipskind, MD
Dr Lipskind was the second fertility doctor we decided to try IVF with after all of our embryos tested abnormal on our first cycle and then two failed transfers in our second cycle. I felt comfortable from our very first consult that Dr Lipskind would be able to give us a positive pregnancy. He recommended extra fertility drugs and a few more tests than the other facility and within 6 months from my initial consult, I was pregnant. We ended up with two genetically normal embryos and we implanted one and it worked! From the very beginning after hearing our story, Dr Lipskind assured both my husband and I that he and his lab could produce a viable embryo and he came through on that promise. I am currently 23 weeks pregnant.
Kristyn – Jun 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shane Lipskind, MD?
We tried a larger more well known fertility clinic first and it felt like we were at McDonalds (impersonal and “get em in and get em out” mentality). Then about to give up on the fertility treatment journey I noticed on the internet Dr. Lipskind’s offer for a free consult. He spent over an hour via video conference before we even met I person. He also took the time to explain every religious based concern we had. My wife is now pregnant. Do yourself a favor and contact Dr. Lipskind !
KSM in AZ – Feb 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shane Lipskind, MD?
My wife went in and had a tubal reversal. Three months later she is pregnant!! Thank you Dr. Lipskind for doing an excellent job! Everyone who works there was kind and helpful. Now just hoping for a girl??
Kaleb in Scottsdale, AZ – Oct 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shane Lipskind, MD?
You won’t find a better doctor. Kind, caring, detail-oriented, and hard working. He goes above and beyond to make sure you’re comfortable and understand each part of the process. His nurses and the front office staff are remarkable. Truly the best in the business - and I’ve been in TONS of doctor’s offices. Without a doubt, you will not find better care or treatment!
Chelsea in Queen Creek, AZ – May 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shane Lipskind, MD?
Dr. Lipskind is highly competent, pro-patient, responsible, and markedly efficient. He treats couples as family and we have had great success with him. Clearly obvious he has been well trained and vetted.
Apr 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shane Lipskind, MD?
Dr. Lipskind is amazing! He's brilliant, truly cares about his patients, is thorough with explanations & makes himself very available for his patients.
Carrie H. in Phoenix, AZ – Dec 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shane Lipskind, MD?
Dr. Lipskind was very thorough in his explanation of all options available to me and made sure I was well informed before making any decisions on treatment.
Jennifer M. in Phoenix, AZ – Nov 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shane Lipskind, MD?
Dr Lipskind is the best doctor in the entire world. He care for you and work from bottom of his heart. I highly recommend people come to see him.
Mai in Peoria, AZ – Jul 03, 2017
Amazing doc!
Scottsdale, AZ – May 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shane Lipskind, MD?
Dr. Lipskind is a great doctor. I was very fortunate to have been referred to him by a close friend. We have gone to several fertility specialists and each one treated us like number. Dr. Lipskind was kind in explaining things to us as well being very considerate and understanding during our fertility journey. The staff are excellent and very kind. We wouldn't have our little one without the help of Dr. Lipskind and his staff.
Avondale, AZ – Feb 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shane Lipskind, MD?
Dr. Lipskind helped my wife and I conceive our twins. We spent over two years with ACFS due to struggles during our pregnancy attempts and he was ALWAYS there for us to vent, cry to and to cheer us on. He remained professional while also treating us like we were more "another patient" to him. I highly recommend Dr. Lipskind if you are struggling to conceive, he is an incredible doctor and human being. To this day, we still send photos of our kids and let him know how thankful we are to him for p
Ashley in Scottsdale, AZ – Feb 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shane Lipskind, MD?
I wish I could notify everyone struggling to getting pregnant, and tell them Dr. Shane Lipskind WILL help you. He embodies everything you could want in a doctor. I will forever be indebted to him for my heathy pregnancy and beautiful daughter. Over 1 year later, I continue to feel that he performs miracles. He is extremely intelligent, patient and kind. You will never feel rushed, pressured or forgotten. Please make an appointment because this Doctor brings you comfort the moment you meet him.
Jamie in Phoenix, AZ – Jan 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shane Lipskind, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lipskind?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility