Contact provider for availability

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 51

Dr. Boosey

Shane Boosey MD

1616 Evans Rd Ste 202 Cary, NC 27513

Dr. Shane Boosey, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Cary, NC and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Ohio State University College Of Medicine and Public Health in 2001 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry.

Dr. Boosey accepts

4.0

Dr. Boosey?
Dr. Boosey's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Shane Boosey, MD
I am so glad I found Dr. B and this team. I know i am in good hands here. Always treated with respect.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shane Boosey, MD?
This doctor is such a kind soul. He has seen my son for two years and couldn't be a more gentle, sensitive practitioner. I especially appreciate that he not only is open to natural treatments, but suggests them. I have never seen even a moment of the behavior described in the one star review below - and this is after hours and hours of time spent in his office over the last two years. Makes me wonder about that review...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shane Boosey, MD?
Dr. Boosey was very professional in his interactions with me and my daughter. He utilized a collaborative approach which was appreciated. He spoke in a way that was respectful and caring. I would strongly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shane Boosey, MD?
Dr. Boosey provided a very thorough evaluation using multiple sources of information including parent and child interviews, ratings, and consulting with my child's therapist. He is conservative and thoughtful with medication and I appreciate that he emphasizes the importance of other supports (e.g., therapy, exercise, sleep, supplements). His recommendations for my child were consistent with best practice. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shane Boosey, MD?
Dr. Boosey has been treating our son for ADHD for several years and has done a fantastic job. He has related well to our son and been professional, prompt and courteous.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shane Boosey, MD?
This Dr was very unprofessional, mean and cruel. He made my child cry. I nearly reported him to the Medical Board.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shane Boosey, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Boosey?