Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Shanaz Ali, MD
Dr. Shanaz Ali, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Sugar Land, TX. She is 41 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Ali is affiliated with Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital.

1111 Highway 6 Ste 100

Sugar Land, TX 77478

• Benesys
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • CHAMPVA
  • EmblemHealth
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HAP Insurance
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

Learn about Dr. Ali

Dr. Ali's Experience

Dr. Ali's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Pediatrics

Dr. Ali does not have any board certifications listed.

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Ali has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ali has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ali does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ali and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ali's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ali to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Ali's Performance
    GOOD
Not very attentive. When in as new patient. Didn't listen to heart or lungs. Labs taken on 1st day and follow up w/ RN in a week for other tests. When went in for follow up 1 week later, MD still hadn't reviewed labs. Next day they called and wanted me to come back the following week to discuss some results. Seems to me MD should have had review done within the week before scheduled follow up. I'm thinking I may need another physician if this is how she practices medicine.
Richmond, TX |
Dr. Ali isn't an efficient caring doctor. She doesn't take the time to know her patients well meaning patient history. She is too worried about making money than truly caring for her patient. I know I would definitely not recommend her. It's scary she is not with holding to the oath of Hippocrates medicine.
Houston, TX |
An hour in the waiting room, another hour and a half in the room waiting for her to come in and see me. She saw me for all of ten minutes of that time, I was absolutely furious. Never going back to this doctor. She needs to respect her patients' time and get a better scheduling system for herself and her office. Do yourself a favor and find a doctor that respects you and your time.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Ali is a great doctor. She cares about her patient and takes her time to explain medical condition. She is a good listener and answers your questions.
Houston, TX |
Very knowledgable doctor, doctor who is willing to work and accomodate
in Houston, TX |
I recently saw Dr. Ali since my old doctor closed her practice. She is a knowledgeable physician with a kind heart. She is thorough and takes her time explaining things to you. Her staff is professional and friendly. I am glad that I found her for my health care needs and would definitely recommend her to other patients.
in Sugar Land, TX |
she is dedicate to the patients
Sugar Land, TX |
She is ALWAYS late for appointments. The wait is an hour in the waiting room, then another 45 minutes in the room. Then she wonders why your blood pressure it up. I've questioned Dr. Ali about the waiting time. She thinks the patient waiting at lease 35 minutes in the waiting room is acceptable. Evidently her time is more valuable than mine. I would never recommend her to anyone. I will be looking for another physician asap.
Richmond, TX |
I have to agree with those that have posted comments about the terrible service. From the first time I saw her she has done everything from making me feel obligated to allow her to perform exams I wasn't comfortable with to ignoring everything I told her about my symptoms. And her nurses are no better! She refuses to make eye contact and generally makes you feel like you are a nuisance. Her staff has also tried to convince me that I needed to be naked for a procedure that only involved my arms.
in Richmond, TX |
Dr. Ali is very condescending. I never felt comfortable around her. I had an illness that required that I take pain medication and she all but accused me of faking my symptoms so that I could get more pain medication even though I had obvious symptoms that would create pain. I would never recommend her to anyone I cared for.
Katy, TX |
I would not recommend Dr. Ali. She is at least an hour late every time and does not return phone calls. Maybe if they didn't take 2 hour lunch breaks, they could see their patients on time.
Sugar Land, TX |
The wait is over an hour even with the earliest appointments with doctor or for lab work. Be prepared to waste an entire day as it takes them an hour just to call you in and then make you wait another 45 minutes inside the room. The doctor does not acknowledge any of these .Horrible service and mix up of paper work for lab, which means had to be pricked twice because someone forgot to do their job. I am appalled they still have patients! Sorry, but will not be going here again.
Sugar Land, TX |
Dr. Ali is an amazing doctor. she is very caring, respecful and knowledgable doctor. She has answered all of my concerns and guided me through what steps needs to be taken next.Dr. Ali doesspend enough time to answer all the concerns. I have already referred dr.ali to my family and friends and they already love her!!
in Richmond, TX |
Always makes time to see us, especially if someone is really sick. Makes the time to really understand the issues and do a proper analysis. Friendly and caring, as are her staff.
in Sugar Land, TX |
Long wait 55min outside, 45 inside. Find out she is planning her wedding details all morning. No concern to patients condition and time. Will not recommend anyone, her license should be taken away to practice.
Richmond, texas |
Great person, great doctor and great care. Always have same day appt available for sick patient...
Richmond, TX |
I am a self pay patient and have no insurance but whenever I am sick, I know for sure one thing that she is always available to see sick patient right away and most of the time same day. having a doctor who can always compromise her schedule for patient safety and care I think its the most amazing quality of care which all of us our looking for.
in Rosenberg, TX |
Tragic and truly horrible experience. Went for my five year old sons well visit. Waiting an hour and a half before she saw us (apparently appointments don't matter and clearly her time is more valuable than mine) No toys or books in the office Incompetent staff Dr. Ali didn't even do a hearing or sight test or mention it Didn't test him at all but I bet charged my insurance for every test possible. NEVER GO TO THIS OFFICE! Tragic, TRAGIC, tragic, TRAGIC EXPERIENCE!
Sugar Land, TX |
I have been to Dr. Ali on 3 different occasions. Each time I had an early morning (7-7:30) appointment and had to wait over 1 hour to be seen. I never expected to wait that longer considering I was one of the first few patients of the day. She has poor time management skills and over schedules.
Have you seen Dr. Shanaz Ali, MD?
Are you Dr. Ali?

Blue Choice
  • CHAMPVA
    Emblem Health
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA