Dr. Shana Eborn, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Foothill Family Clinic North 2295 S Foothill Dr Salt Lake City, UT 84109 Get Directions
Dr. Shana Eborn, MD
Dr. Shana Eborn, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Salt Lake City, UT. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Eborn is affiliated with St. Mark's Hospital.

Dr. Eborn's Experience

See how Dr. Eborn's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Eborn

Dr. Eborn accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Eborn is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Eborn has admitting privileges.

Dr. Eborn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Eborn to family and friends
2.2
Dr. Eborn's Performance
Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Eborn met with me briefly, diagnosed me with a condition without performing any tests or examining me at all. After explaining why I was there, she did everything to talk me out of my birth control of choice and told me my only other option was sterilization. This was the worst doctor appointment I have ever experienced. It is a pity, as her PA is a comprehensive and understanding health care professional. I got a second opinion by a fantastic MD who supported my birth control decisions.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
As hard as it is for me to write this review, I feel that it may help someone in choosing a doctor. I, unfortunately, had a bad experience today with Dr. Eborn. I left in shock, offended, scared, and in tears. She didn't listen, made some very serious assumptions about my personal life, and sent me on my way. I have had a great experience at Foothill Family Clinic, but I won't be seeing Dr. Eborn again.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I've had two appointments with Dr Eborn (each ten minutes or less) and I've always walked out feeling like my health isn't her concern.
in Salt Lake City |
Poor personal service. Did not address immediate concerns. Left feeling like it was a waste of time and money.
I had a horrible experience with Dr. Eborn and her staff. I was stuck in gridlock right outside her office-called and was told she was still with the patient before me. I arrived 2 minutes later, well within the 15 min grace period, 33 minutes before her practice closed. I was her last patient. She told her staff that I hadn't checked in within the first 10 minutes - despite calling and her still being with the previous patient. Apparently she wanted to go home. lt didn't matter that I was sick.
Have you seen Dr. Shana Eborn, MD?
Are you Dr. Eborn?

Compare Dr. Eborn

Dr. Eborn's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Dr. Eborn has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Why It Matters: Dr. Eborn's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Eborn does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Eborn and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Utah School Of Medicine

Graduated in 2000

Idaho State University

Dr. Eborn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Eborn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Eborn does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Eborn and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.