Dr. Shan Shan Jiang, MD

Practices Obstetrics & Gynecology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 12 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Jiang delivered my healthy son into the world and helped me through a stressful labor. She stayed by my side and eased my worries and I have full confidence in her medical decisions . I’m eternally indebted to her for her time and expertise in bringing my baby boy into the world and for her compassion towards my family.
Thank you so much for your kind words! I will make sure to share this review with Dr. Jiang!
Author:
Dr. Jiang is awesome. She is extremely thorough and knowledgeable. She spends lots of time with her patients and I never feel like she is rushing me. She is kind and understanding and my favorite OBGYN I’ve had.
Thank you for taking the time to share your story. We are committed to delivering the quality care patients deserve and are so happy to read about positive experiences. Thank you for sharing!
Author:
Dr. Jiang is a pleasant person.. Unfortunately, I found her to be disempowered and lacking in medical skills and knowledge. I received a bill for services she did not perform. Dr. Jiang's response was that she was sorry, there was nothing she could do because she "really only checks off boxes after a visit." Her receptionist also read me her notes, which were inaccurate and referenced a medical condition I do not have. I paid $400, and then had to pay another doctor for an actual exam.
We are sorry to see reviews like this and would like to learn more. Please contact our practice manager, Patty Sherman, at 303-316-2400 so we can discuss this further. Thank you.
Author:
I would absolutely recommend Shan to new patients. I find her to be conscientious, caring and engaged in relating to me and to my treatment.
Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate the kind words and will pass them along to Dr. Jiang!
Author:
Dr. Jiang is thorough and very friendly. She is amazing at getting back to me, too. She even calls me herself (not a nurse instead).
Author:
I can't say enough about how wonderful Dr. Jiang is. She listens and spends time with you, she is kind and compassionate, and she is extremely competent. Can't ask for more in a doctor.
Author:
It was recommended to me to work with Dr. Shan Shan Jiang by primary doctor, and I have enjoyed working with her. She's easy to work with, and patient with any questions or concerns I have.
Author:
Visited this doctor for a preventative exam after moving to Evergreen. When I scheduled the appointment I asked repeatedly if they accepted Aetna insurance and was told they did. The scheduler even took my insurance ID card number to confirm. A month later I received a bill for $254 for a basic exam. Now they claim that they "dont accept my plan", even though we have a standard Aetna plan that's existed for years and my husband is an Aetna employee. The office has been horrible to deal with
We are sorry to see reviews like this. We strive to provide all of our patients with excellent service and will work to improve our customer service at the front desk. Please call the office manager, Patty Sherman, at 303-228-1240 with any questions or further feedback.
Author:
I really LOVE her!!! I have experienced some of the worst doctors. I was going through a lot of stuff medically and she was there throughout the entire process. I have never met a doctor so patient, genuine, compassionate, and as caring as her. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!! I am very pleased with the service she has provided me. She is always there to listen and she is extremely smart one of the best doctors I EVER had. Thank you for your great work Shan Shan!!!
Author:
One of the great things about Dr. Jiang is her ability to really listen and consider what you are saying. She will choose the cautious path to ensure you are properly taken care of. I can appreciate her dedication and her skill to ensuring small things are not overshadowed. I highly recommend Dr. Jiang.
Author:
Before my regular GYN Doctor left the practice, she recommended Dr Jiang. This was my first visit with her for an annual check up. Dr Jiang was attentive, thorough, interested in my whole life situation and not just obtaining numerical information. She was courteous and gentle. She discussed and put together a plan for health care for the future years for me. I am glad Dr Jiang is willing to see patients here in the back woods and I do not need to drive to Denver to receive quality care.