Dr. Sham Vengurlekar, MD

Anesthesiology ·  Male · Age 64

Dr. Vengurlekar

Dr Vengurlekar

7010 E Chauncey Ln Ste 215 Phoenix, AZ 85054

Dr. Sham Vengurlekar, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in Phoenix, AZ and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from St. John's College Of Hospital in 1978 and specializes in anesthesiology.

At a glance

• Friendly staff . Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews
  • Easy scheduling . Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews

Dr. Vengurlekar accepts

Dr. Vengurlekar accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Vengurlekar treats your condition or procedure

67.74193548387096%

Dr. Vengurlekar?
Dr. Vengurlekar's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sham Vengurlekar, MD
Dr Vengurlekar knows what he’s doing. He may be a man of few words but definitely explains what needs to happen, why, and anticipated results. I’ve had great success.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sham Vengurlekar, MD?
Several years ago, Dr. V offered me relief from lower back pain with epidurals which lasted at least 1-1/2 yrs. Now, I'm saddled with neuropathy in legs, feet, and partially in both hands; I am not a diabetic, so I strongly suspect, even though a medial provider has not diagnosed it as such, that the pain I feel is referred from my back....possibly L-4 & L-5. Q- I have an occluded carotid artery (brain, right side); will Dr V perform procedure w/o anesthetic?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sham Vengurlekar, MD?
I had a neck injury in 2015 during a triathlon. I had previously been on pain pills for the past 3 months (recommended by another doc) and i was sick and tired of them. I was constantly groggy and felt like a zombie around my husband and kids. After seeing Dr.Sham, I'm out of pain now after 2 treatments. No more daily pain meds, THANK GOD! Now just following doctors orders to improvement flexibility and getting back my shoulders strength to get back to biking!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sham Vengurlekar, MD?
Dr.Vengurlekar actually listens to what you have to say. Dr. Vengurlekar knows what questions to ask and what tests to perform in order to properly diagnosis and treat your problems. In my case I have DDD. I have seen five other doctors (no help at all) before I found Dr. Vengurlekar. Dr. Vengurlekar's approach to providing my immediate severe pain relief, in addition to securing a long term pain free life, has been a God send. This is why Dr. Vengurlekar was named top 100 docs in 2015 and 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sham Vengurlekar, MD?
For 2+ years Dr. Vengurlekar focused on a conservative approach to locate the source of my pain. He is an excellent diagnostician, and a skilled surgeon that continues to stay abreast of new methods and treatments to insure the best outcome for his patients. Our relationship is one of trust and confidence. His approach is personal with a commitment to constantly look for a long-term solution. My pain is reduced from debilitating to a point that it no longer interferes with my daily life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sham Vengurlekar, MD?
I have seen Dr.Vengurlekar on multiple occasions and in every occasion I couldn't have been more pleased with the care I received. Very professional and caring service provided by Dr. V and his staff. Pain relieved. Thanks, Denny Ettmueller
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sham Vengurlekar, MD?
Very pleased. I was attended to quickly, efficiently and professionally. My pain was aliviated, my fear was quieted and I would (have) recommended to family and friends. Thank you! Theresa Martin, PhD Scottsdale AZ
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sham Vengurlekar, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Vengurlekar?

Dr. Vengurlekar believes in providing the highest level of care to all of his patients without distinction or discrimination. Dr. Vengurlekar regularly attends conferences and courses to constantly evaluate cutting edge technologies and procedures th...

• Anesthesiology