Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Shalomi George-Zieser, DO
Dr. Shalomi George-Zieser, DO is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Frisco, TX. She is 41 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. George-Zieser is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Centennial.

Frisco Center for Internal Medicine

4401 Coit Rd Ste 311

Frisco, TX 75035

Dr. Shalomi George-Zieser, DO

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Galaxy Health Network
  • PHCS
  • Prime Health Services
  • UniCare

Learn about Dr. George-Zieser

I believe in a strong physician-patient relationship and will work with you to evaluate your concerns and develop a comprehensive care plan. I promote preventive care and a healthy lifestyle to try to avoid or delay the onset of chronic diseases. Should complicated health conditions arise, I am your confidant in advocating and coordinating your care. I feel strongly that effective communication and patient education are vital to allow you to take charge of your own healthcare.

Dr. George-Zieser's Experience

Dr. George-Zieser's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Nova Southeastern Univ College of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • The University Of Texas Health Science Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. George-Zieser has no media or publications listed.

Dr. George-Zieser does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. George-Zieser and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. George-Zieser's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. George-Zieser to family and friends
3.8
Dr. George-Zieser's Performance
in Hazard |
This doctor blocked my wife from having a diagnostic breast exam because it has been over a year since she has had her annual exam. I guess this doctor is all about the money and cares nothing of people. It was November 16, 2016.... LESS THAN A YEAR, for my wife's last office visit, not a matter of multiple years. This doctor blocked what may be a life-saving procedure that my wife NEEDS. She had a mammogram a few days ago and they saw something that needs a closer look.
in Frisco, TX |
Dr. George-Zieser and the office staff are fantastic! The front desk staff are friendly and helpful about answering any questions I may have. Dr. George-Zieser is very knowledgeable and takes the time to listen to any concerns you may have and explains things in a way that is easy for patients to understand.
Plano, TX |
I highly recommend Dr. George-Zieser; her and her staff are just wonderful! It was very easy to get in to see her and everyone as the office was extremely friendly and helpful.
in Prosper, TX |
Warning, do not use this doctor to treat Thyroid Disorder. She only looked at my TSH results and took me off my Thyroid medication. Told me my TSH was suppressed and I did not need my medication. I got very sick. There was a reason my other doctor put me on Thyroid meds.
in Mckinney, TX |
The office staff and nurses are always friendly. Dr. George-Zieser makes me feel very comfortable, she doesn't make me feel like I'm at a job interview.
in Prosper, TX |
Dr. George-Zieser Is one of the most conscientious doctors that my husband and I have ever dealt with. Office staff is very helpful, efficient and friendly! Lab results are returned immediately by either Dr. George-Zieser or her nurse. Such a good experience after moving to a new area and finding a doctor that you feel is actually looking at your records and making sure that the course of treatment is correct. We feel very fortunate to have her as our doctor!
in The Colony, TX |
My office visit with this practice was good, however the communication is the worst I have ever dealt with. The practice does not check a patience benefits before submitting labs to facilities for testing leaving patience with bills to pay. Even after instructing this practice to submit labs to specific lab facilities covered under my benefit plans they still submitted to a facility not covered and also ran tests that I told them NOT TO RUN THREE TIMES. And they never call with test results.
in Allen, TX |
Great efficiency, kindness, has a plan, offered several options, will recommend!
in Dallas, TX |
Just wish your healthcare providers, stop lying in their introductory statement! Dr. George-Zieser didn't know, and nor did a thing for this patient! But yet has a whole DO, behind her name! Sick of herself, and colleagues trying to: paint a negative picture, and disclosing derogatory comments, about me personally! To make it appear, that I'm at fault for my; overall health crisis, deterioration, and massive neurodegeneration of health declination!
in Frisco, TX |
Dr.George-Zieser saved my wife's life! My wife was experiencing severe headaches, blurred vision and confusion, Dr, George-Zieser sent for an immediate CT scan showing she had suffered a Hemorrhagic stroke. It was the Doctor's immediate action and the grace of God that saved my beautiful wife. YES, I would recommend Dr George-Zieser to care for your loved one!
Have you seen Dr. Shalomi George-Zieser, DO?
Are you Dr. George-Zieser?

Visit Dr. George-Zieser

Dr. George-Zieser accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Advantra