Dr. Shalini Mahajan, MD

NeurologyFemaleAge 55

Neurology

Dr. Shalini Mahajan, MD is a Neurology Specialist in Beverly Hills, CA. She is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Shalini Mahajan, MD

Dr. Swamy Venuturupalli, MD, FACR

8750 Wilshire Blvd Ste 350 Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Compare with other Neurology Specialists

Compare Dr. Mahajan with our nearby Neurology Specialists at UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center.

Dr. Mahajan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mahajan

Highly recommend
From being able to get a timely appointment, to being seen so quickly, Dr. Mahajan and her staff honestly provide excellent patient care. After years of bouncing from doctor to doctor, I finally found Dr mahajan, she worked closely with my team of doctors and helped me get my diagnoses so fast and and a proper health plan! I couldn't be happier with everything. As a young female patient, I was often dismissed at health facilities by doctors and staff. But Dr mahajan actually listened to my concerns checked for everything went over everything with me until I was happy and had a proper plan in place. After care is also amazing. I highly recommend!
Mahsa – Jan 15, 2023
Best Doctor in LA
I truly believe that Dr. Mahajan is one of the best doctors working in Los Angeles today. She is patient and kind. She is also extremely intuitive. She was able to diagnose my chronic pain problem in one visit. She is dedicated to finding solutions for her patients. She is dedicated and professional. I can’t recommend her highly enough.
Benita Litt – Oct 12, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shalini Mahajan, MD?
Dr. Mahajan and Staff are truly a support team.
I cannot say enough good about Dr. Mahajan and her team of associates. Besides being one of the most knowledgeable neurologists I have seen, she thinks out of the box in trying to find the answers to your specific problems. Compassionate, smart, and very personable, I am very lucky to have become a part of her practice. All of Attune Health is just as Dr. Mahajan is…..a helluva great practice I am lucky to have found.
Rusty Fox – Jun 09, 2022
Outstanding doctor
Dr. Mahajan was referred to me by my rheumatologist. Dr. Mahajan came into my first visit prepared and knowledgeable about my problems. Dr. Mahajan is professional and personable. Diagnostic tests were performed per protocol. She used this data plus my answers to her questions to obtain a full understanding of my neuropathy. Then, she mapped out a treatment path. Dr. Mahajan listens. She answers my many questions. When a prescription caused side effects, she discussed the medication protocol with the pharmacist to fine tune the medication procedure to me. This demonstrates her personal patient care approach. I am grateful to be one of her many patients.
Apr 21, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shalini Mahajan, MD?
Dr. Mahajan is amazing!!!
I went to have an EMG done on both my arms, from the minute Dr. Mahajan entered the room I knew I was in good hands. Her demeanor and personality is 100% professional, but also personal and caring, she has a special aura about her that is truly amazing.
E.M. – Mar 29, 2022
Dr. Shalini Mahajan and Attune Health
It is impossible to overstate the level of care our son received from Dr. Shalini Mahajan and Attune Health. Dr. Mahajan perfectly balances wisdom, laser-focus, compassion and warmth. Her thoughtful, calm demeanor reassures patients and their families, giving them peace and hope. Dr. Mahajan is a gifted physician who graces the world with her knowledge and love of healing. We will be forever grateful.
Bridget – Mar 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shalini Mahajan, MD?
Professionalism at every stage. Dr. Mahajan took the time to fully explain the process, findings and diagnoses. This was one of the best medical experiences I’ve had and honestly wish more doctors would follow suit. Exceptional.
Sep 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shalini Mahajan, MD?
My experience with Dr. Mahajan was really fantastic. She was very thorough and professional. Going into my testing I new it might be a somewhat uncomfortable procedure, but Dr. Mahajan was so good that it truly wasn't that bad of a procedure. She is caring and comforting.
Jerry S. – Aug 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shalini Mahajan, MD?
Dr. Mahajan is an extremely smart, professional and trustworthy doctor and you are in excellent hands if you are under her care. She is the best in her field.
Jan M. – Aug 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shalini Mahajan, MD?
My wife and I were referred to Dr. Shalini Mahajan to help us understand the cause of several nerve issues we were having. We were not familiar with her specific specialty of Neuromuscular Medicine, but she was the perfect person to figure out the causes of our complaints. After a couple of clinical visits, complete physical nerve testing and thorough evaluations, she diagnosed each of our specific issues and made her recommendations, which resolved all of our issues. She and her well-tuned staff work together seamlessly. Dr Mahajan is an amazing diagnostician. She is also personable, professional, understanding and generous with the time she spends with you. The fact that Dr. Mahajan is associated with Dr. Daniel Wallace at Attune Health is excellent recommendation in and of itself of her professional abilities. Dr. Wallace is the preeminent Rheumatologist in Los Angeles. He would not associate with anyone who wasn’t the best in his/her field. Such a professional is Dr. Mahajan.
Jerry F. – Aug 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shalini Mahajan, MD?
Dr. Mahajan and her staff made my visits comfortable. They were all professional and helpful. Being greeted with friendly smiles helped an anxious experience become manageable. I was not kept waiting and was helped at the appointed time or before. Dr. Mahajan listens and responds to my questions while she works. Her calm actions during the testing helped me feel more relaxed. She seemed knowledgeable about my problems and had an action plan prepared to address them. I would recommend Dr. Mahajan to anyone who is in need of this type of service. I was so please with my experience and feel that my issues will be handled. I look forward to working with her in the future.
Sandi – Jul 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shalini Mahajan, MD?
Dr. Mahajan is the best doctor in all categories that I have ever dealt with. She has a unique blend of thoroughness, competence, sensitivity and kindness. Her office runs like a well oiled machine, which also helps. It is an absolute pleasure to be guided in my illness by her and I feel for the first time that I am in warm and trustworthy hands!
Michael Isaac Yanover – Apr 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shalini Mahajan, MD?
I started working with Dr. Mahajan in December 2020. She has a terrific personality and knowledge of the issues, cutting right to the chase. I like direct. In a short period of time with Dr. Mahajan's guidance my MG symptoms are dramatically reduced.
Marc Weisman – Mar 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shalini Mahajan, MD?
I write this review with great respect and heartfelt thanks to Dr. Mahajan. She has been my guiding light throughout my diagnosis, treatment plan and research study for Dermatomyositis. All tests; bloodwork, nerve conduction study, MRI, and muscle biopsy, have all been conclusive of her suspicion. With her knowledge of this autoimmune disease, she continues to coordinate my care with all treating physicians, to provide me with a successful treatment plan. I was misdiagnosed for over a year and now I am pain free and able to exercise by walking and riding my bike, something I thought I would never do again. If you are looking for a knowledgeable, compassionate Neurologist, look no further. You will not be disappointed.
Joanne – Mar 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shalini Mahajan, MD?
Dr Mahajan demonstrates deep knowledge of her specialty and her work with me has given me hope for a successful outcome.
Oct 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shalini Mahajan, MD?
Dr. Mahajan is a unique physician who combines brilliant expertise and a kind compassionate manner. She is beyond thorough and her ability to look deeper and think harder about a problem makes her extremely competent. Dr. Mahajan is very well trained, is terrific in coordinating with all treating physicians and very responsive to her patients. If i could give her higher stars I would! I would refer anyone to her who is looking for a physician to solve a difficult problem or offer an alternate view for a medical issue. She doesn't look at just one aspect of the patient. Dr. Mahajan is a one of a kind physician who treats every patient as special. She has the highest degree of competence and treats every patient as an individual.
Donna – Oct 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shalini Mahajan, MD?
Not only is she a beautiful doctor, but so caring, listens to you, and won’t give up till she solves your problem. Have no hesitation in recommending her. A+++ BTW She loves English chocolates
DS – Aug 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shalini Mahajan, MD?
Dr. Mahajan is not only smart she is kind, very calming and beautiful. She cares about her patients at least that has been my experience so far. I would recommend her.
Cheryl – May 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shalini Mahajan, MD?
Listens and works hard to find a solution.
M Stafford – Feb 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shalini Mahajan, MD?
Dr. Mahajan is professional, caring and competent. She explained everything to me. I would reccomend anyone to her who needs a neurologist.
M Feinstein – Sep 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shalini Mahajan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mahajan?