Dr. Shalini Katyal, MD

PsychiatryFemale

Psychiatry

Dr. Shalini Katyal, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Weston, FL. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Shalini Katyal, MD

Shalini Katyal MD

2893 Executive Park Dr Ste 108 Weston, FL 33331

Compare with other Psychiatry Specialists

Compare Dr. Katyal with our nearby Psychiatry Specialists at HCA Florida Westside Hospital.

Make an appointment at HCA Florida Westside Hospital today at (954) 645-8026.

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Florida Westside Hospital.

Dr. Katyal's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Katyal

Dr Katyal is a very competent and compassionate Ps
Dr Katyal is a very competent and compassionate Psychiatrist. I feel extremely fortunate to have had such amazing care close to home. I would recommend Dr. Katyal to anyone seeking out quality care and excellent bedside manner. I was very depressed for many years, Dr Katyal treated me with the correct medication and thoughtful conversation. I feel hopeful in my life after a very long time. I'm in a much better place now, very few psychiatrists actually listen to you and work with you nowadays. I always felt comfortable and heard with Dr Katyal and her thoughtful feedback was greatly appreciated! Highly recommend!
VL – Oct 14, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shalini Katyal, MD?
I have been a long time patient of Dr Katyal. She is extremely thoughtful, caring, and an incredible listener and problem solver - truly amazing at psychiatry. She is very thorough and careful when prescribing and will provide you with all the details about your medications if you need them.I really appreciate that about her and enables me to make informed decisions about my treatment.I have had my fair share of struggles but with her help have managed to survive very stressful major events in my life.Without hesitation I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a competent and decent doctor.
Apr 02, 2022
Excellent experience!
Dr Katyal was thorough in her meeting with me. She was very helpful. Instead of giving me a label she was focused on helping me out of my very difficult circumstance. She was kind and understanding of my problem and literally saved my life. She is a knowledgeable, easy to talk to and down to earth doctor. I highly recommend her to anyone who needs a competent Psychiatrist.
Jane – Mar 24, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shalini Katyal, MD?
Dr. Shalini Katyal is an outstanding psychiatrist. She has helped my wife through very difficult situation. She is very well trained, competent, caring and compassionate physician. We are fortunate to have her in this area. I give her the highest recommendations.
sp – Jun 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shalini Katyal, MD?
Dr. Katyal is a very well trained, caring, gentle and thorough psychiatrist. She has helped my wife in difficult situation. She comes across as a compassionate physician. We are fortunate to her in this area. I give her the highest recommendations.
srp – Jun 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shalini Katyal, MD?
Dr Katyal is a highly educated, as well as kind and wise, physician prepared to support and treat a wide variety of diagnoses and age ranges.. She has faithfully guided our family thru numerous challenges over a number of years. We all appreciate her availability as well as expertise as we face life’s challenges. R.H
Feb 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shalini Katyal, MD?
I’m a long standing patient of Dr.Katyal but now I’m stable and meet with her less frequently. I looked for a suitable doctor for many years and am very glad to have found her. She helped me through a very difficult time in my life. She is easy to talk to and makes you feel very comfortable. I am really grateful for her help. Dr. Katyal is professional, knowledgeable, empathic and sensitive. She is a talented psychiatrist both in her medical knowledge and therapy skills and I highly recommend her!
Summer – Feb 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shalini Katyal, MD?
Dr. Katyal is a top-notch psychiatrist. She is obviously highly qualified, but she is also extremely intelligent, courteous and caring. She gave me so much information! she knows what she's talking about. She has an easygoing personality and an excellent bed-side manner. This is a self-pay practice but let me tell you that its the best money I have spent. She is thorough, punctual, honest and highly professional and really helped me. I would recommend her anytime!!
Mar 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shalini Katyal, MD?
I was a patient of Dr. Katyal for over 2 years until i moved to New Jersey. Ive had a life long problem with anxiety and have been taking medication for many years. My experience with Dr. Katyal has been absolutely wonderful! Unlike many other Psychiatrists who just meet with you 15 minutes and write you a script, Dr. Katyal really took the time to listen to me, exchange ideas with me and she helped me through some tough issues with intelligent, thoughtful, caring conversation!
Mitchell in Miami, FL – Jun 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shalini Katyal, MD?
Speaking with Dr. Katyal is like talking your heart out to a dearest friend knowing you are in good hands. She immediately puts you at ease with warm yet professional demeanor. Her office is a comfort zone where you can be at ease. She takes time to understand and works with you to find the underlying cause and not just the immediate problem. She is very accommodating with her schedule and gives you all her attention. I would not go to anyone else now and highly recommend her.
Apr 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shalini Katyal, MD?
I've been working with Dr. Katyal for a little while now and it truly has been one of the better experiences of my life. She is thorough and thoughtful; always considering what's best for her patient. Her vast knowledge of cultural, spiritual and worldly views leads to her great understanding of what is relatable to her clients. Although she is highly knowledgeable; she still manages to be warm, down to earth and easy to talk to. Dr. Katyal has been so helpful to me and I can't thank her enough.
AJ in Miami, FL – Feb 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shalini Katyal, MD?
She is very experienced and thorough. Highly professional. Dr. Katyal puts you at ease right away. She listens carefully, not checking her phone, etc, and speaks thoughtfully. It's so nice to spend time with a doctor who genuinely cares. She utilizes her knowledge and experiences to find the right treatment for you. If you're looking for a doctor who will listen and actually seek to help you, rather than diagnose you as quickly as possible and send you on your way, I highly recommend Dr. Katyal.
Ft Lauderdale, FL – Jan 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shalini Katyal, MD?
I've had the pleasure of seeing Dr Katyal for almost 2 years now and she's been nothing short of amazing. She's very flexible, friendly, helpful, professional and understanding through everything and I'd highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great Dr.
David P in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Dec 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shalini Katyal, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Katyal?