Dr. Shalini Gupta, MD

Dr. Shalini Gupta, MD

Cosmetic Dermatology | Female

Dermatology Laser & Vein Center 10600 Montgomery Rd Ste 301, Cincinnati, OH 45242 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Gupta specializes in Cosmetic Dermatology and practices in Cincinnati, OH. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Gupta? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Gupta's Experience

79Experience
Match

See how Dr. Gupta's experience matches your preferences.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Other Education

Experience with Dr. Gupta
    Dr. Gupta's Office & Staff
      10 – 15 minutes (41)
    in Batavia Ohio |
    My mother and I have been seeing Dr. Gupta for quite some time. Dr. Gupta is so kind and her staff so friendly. if any one is considering cosmetic procedures I would highly recommend her. we would never consider going any where else.
    in Lebanon, OH |
    Incredible results with Vanquish and velashape. I have lost 4 1/2 inches. The procedure was completely painless and only took 45 minutes. I had six treatments once a week. I am super thrilled. My mom had Vaser liposuction with Dr. Gupta a year ago with amazing results. I just didn't have time to wear a garment--so I tried this and it has been 200% worth it! Great office and wonderful staff and doctor!
    in Cincinnati, OH |
    I am more than pleased with my experience at Dr. Gupta's office. The staff is wonderful. Dr. Gupta is super nice and caring. She made the right recommendations for me. I had gone for a consultation elsewhere but chose Dr. Gupta. My friends were right to recommend her to me. For reference, I had ultherapy Vanquish, and Fraxel laser. I lost 4 inches from my belly and 2 inches from my thighs. My neck and jowls are greatly improved. My skin is radiant and healthy again. I am very pleased!
    in Cincinnati, OH |
    Very good doctor. Love my lip filler. I found her to be very conscientious, careful and caring. Have seen her for Botox and skin rejuvenation and have always had a professional and warm experience. Staff always calls me to follow up which I really appreciate.
    in Cincinnati, OH |
    Had liposuction using Vaser liposuction to my belly and thighs and love handles. It has been only one month. I didn't bruise at all on my stomach and only a little on my thighs. The recovery was easy. The office set up and overall care made me very comfortable and at ease. The staff was delightful. The results are impressive! I love it. My jeans and other clothes look great on me and the contouring is unbelievable. Definitely visit Dr. Gupta if you want liposuction!
    in Cincinnati, OH |
    Unresponsive. In it only for the money.
    in Cincinnati, OH |
    Everything has been great. Very happy to be Dr. Gupta's patient. Lovely demeanor, down to earth, knows exactly what to do, and results have been on the dot. Highly recommend this practice!
    in Cincinnati, OH |
    Really wonderful experience. Lip filler is perfection. I had ultherapy. Dr. warned me it would hurt and it did, but it was not that bad and I would do it again. The results have been very satisfactory. I can see better definition of my jaw line and my neck doesn't look so crinkly. I loved that Dr. Gupta did the procedure herself rather than delegating to a staff person. With some of her other suggestions as well, I can positively say my skin looks refreshed, glowing and almost flawless ;)
    in Cincinnati, OH |
    Caring and listens, worked with my problem and offered pros and cons for my facial spots and weight loss options. Not for patients looking for a "good cheap job" as some reviewers seem to be looking for. If you want good results and good service, go to Dr Gupta. If you wish to nickel and dime, get cheap service, there are many other providers in town and find them on Groupon! Remember, you get what you pay for. I have been very happy and surprised by some of the reviews posted. DrGupta is GREAT
    in Cincinnati, OH |
    Very happy I found dr. Gupta. She is up on the latest in cosmetic dermatology and has the best solutions. I spent over $1000 trying to get my veins removed from my face at another place over three treatments with no results. Spent far less and actually got results after just one treatment. Saved both time and money and felt I was in much better hands. Doctor is very knowledgable. Staff is sweet. I highly recommend this practice. Botox is also perfect.
    in Cincinnati, OH |
    My wife had told me about a new procedure called Vanquish she researched about. I had wanted to trim down my waist but didn't want to have liposuction. I gave it a try and wow, I'm truly impressed. I have lost 5 inches from my waist in only 6 weeks. I'm not supposed to see final results for another few months. I didn't change my diet or exercise more. Very conscientious and thorough staff. Doctor Gupta was very involved and concerned for me to get the best results. I did! Thank you all!
    in Cincinnati, OH |
    Nothing but great things to say here. Awesome staff. Very caring. Exceptional doctor. Caring, great results. Couldn't be happier and highly recommend.
    in Cincinnati, OH |
    Dr. Gupta's awesome. I initially went in for alittle lip filler. I was terrified of looking overdone. I've seen some bad work where it's so obvious the person has filler and I did not want that kind of stigma. Dr. Gupta suggested we start with just a little bit and wait for a month for me to get used to it. Excellent idea! I ended up going back for a little more and LOVE IT! I also had Velashape for cellulite and am blown away with the results. Next, I'm having Vanquish to my belly!
    Cincinnati, OH |
    I first went to see Dr Gupta concerning a vein in my leg that I wanted to be less noticeable. She was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain my options and the expected results. The treatment was painless and effective. I then inquired about other treatments that would help prevent and reduce the signs of aging, while still looking natural. 13 years, people do not believe me when I tell them my age. They always guess my age 8-10 years less than my real age. Highly recommended.
    in Cincinnati |
    I received a facial laser treatment. Before the procedure I was told there would only be a day of slight redness. While paying, I was offered a pkg rate, only available at that moment, for future treatments dr. Gupta said I would need. I bought the pkg and the following week was horrified with the results of the treatment. For a solid week I looked like a burn victim. My face was painful, swollen, raw and peeling. They would not refund the package and allow me to pay for that days service!
    West Chester, OH |
    I was not happy at all with the overall experience with Dr Gupta. The follow up care was very poor. Dr. Gupta would not return my calls. She knew I was unhappy with the results of my procedure and offered very little in the way of correcting it. She also got up and walked out of the room instead of trying to get to the bottom of my dissatisfaction and discussing ways to remediate the situation. I would NOT recommend this Dr.
    Have you seen Dr. Gupta?
    Are you Dr. Gupta? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Gupta

• Restylane® Injections
    • Shaving of Skin Lesion
    • Skin Tag Removal
    • Temperature-Controlled Radio Frequency Non-Invasive Skin Smoothing Treatment
    • Temperature-Controlled Radio Frequency Non-Invasive Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatment
    • Thermage Facelift
    • ThermiSmooth™ Non-Invasive Skin Smoothing Treatment
    • ThermiTight™ Subdermal Skin Tightening Treatment
    • ThermiVa™ Non-Invasive Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatment
    • Ultherapy®
    • Vanquish® Fat Recontouring
    • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)
    • VelaShape™ Cellulite Treatment

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

HARVARD MED SCH

Graduated in 1996

Brown University School of Medicine

Completed in 1997

Washington University School of Medicine
      NY U Med Ctr
      Miami University

Graduated in 1992

Dr. Gupta has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gupta has no media or publications listed.

×

Dr. Gupta's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Cosmetic Dermatology
    • No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    • Malpractice claims in Ohio not available
    ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Gupta

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Gupta's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
    Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
    Staff friendliness and courteousness
    Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
    10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Gupta

Level of trust in provider's decisions
    How well provider explains medical condition(s)
    How well provider listens and answers questions
    Spends appropriate amount of time with patients