Dr. Shalini Gupta, MD

Dr. Shalini Gupta, MD

Cosmetic Dermatology | Female

Dermatology Laser & Vein Center 10600 Montgomery Rd Ste 301 Cincinnati, OH 45242 Get Directions

Dr. Shalini Gupta, MD is a cosmetic dermatology doctor who practices in Cincinnati, OH. She is 44 years old and has been practicing for 21 years.

Dr. Gupta's Experience

See how Dr. Gupta's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gupta

Dr. Gupta's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gupta to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Gupta's Performance
in Cincinnati, OH |
Fantastic experience at this office for everything I have had done! Highly recommend!
Cincinnati, OH |
Fantastic doctor. Love my liposuction results and also with sculpsure to my arms. They have everything you could possibly need to get in shape. It shows they are the most current in the field. Love the staff too. I highly recommend this practice.
new york, ny |
Dr Gupta stays distanced from her patience using her nurse to do most of the talking and in a lot of cases the work. Dr Gupta appears to be more interested in making the money than she is interested in having happy clients. Even a nurse can be trained to do fillers and other procedures under a dr which Dr Gupta untilizes. Dr Gupta doesn't care if you are happy and she won't even see you. Dr Gupta really needs to stay out of the plastic surgeons arena bec she isn't skilled nor cares.
New York, NY |
Dr Gupta may do dermatology procedures well but she isn't skilled at doing liposuction. Her nurse decides which procedure n she pushes hard to up sale. Whereas all the plastic surgeons sees their patient and discusses procedures that would yield the best results. The nurse talks out of both sides of her mouth saying she believes you will get the results you want n you are a good candidate but we can't guarantee. $9000 later n my legs look worse! I paid to have my legs destroyed.
in Middletown, OH |
I just came in for my second juevederm lip enhancement 2 weeks after my 1st and I'm ecstatic! Dr. Gupta did such an amazing job the first time but I wanted to go a little bigger and she gave me exactly what I was hoping for! I could not be more happy! I feel beautiful thanks to her! I will be back! I would recommend her to anyone I know! My lips look so natural!!! No duck lips! Pure perfection! Thanks so much dr Gupta and your team for making me feel like a better version of myself!
in Cincinnati, OH |
I am giving this rating so that they can post it, please dont go to her. I am requesting who wanted to spend whole lot od money for good results but you are putting your money in drain.Dr.Gupta cant even diagnise the problem why i went for my skin issues and left with the same problem after spending two thousand dollars.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Wonderful doctor! Best Botox, fillers and laser treatments. Recently had vaser liposuction with outstanding results. Wish I had done it sooner. She is not only excellent and a perfectionist but also very giving and caring in nature. Staff is also accommodating and gracious. Highly recommend Dr. Gupta's office for all your cosmetic procedures. I have been going to Dr. Gupta for over 8 years now and will not leave for any other.
Cincinnati, OH |
Discoloration on my upper arm that looked like a black & blue mark. One treatment was $475 and it didn't work. I would have considered another treatment, but things got worse. I paid for 8 vela shape treatments. After 6 treatments, I was told I didn't have any more treatments. They never took before or after photos. The treatments didn't appear to be working. In the end they agreed I had 2 more treatments. I simply want my $ back for the 2 treatments. They will not give me my $. So Dishonest!
in Batavia Ohio |
My mother and I have been seeing Dr. Gupta for quite some time. Dr. Gupta is so kind and her staff so friendly. if any one is considering cosmetic procedures I would highly recommend her. we would never consider going any where else.
in Lebanon, OH |
Incredible results with Vanquish and velashape. I have lost 4 1/2 inches. The procedure was completely painless and only took 45 minutes. I had six treatments once a week. I am super thrilled. My mom had Vaser liposuction with Dr. Gupta a year ago with amazing results. I just didn't have time to wear a garment--so I tried this and it has been 200% worth it! Great office and wonderful staff and doctor!
in Cincinnati, OH |
I am more than pleased with my experience at Dr. Gupta's office. The staff is wonderful. Dr. Gupta is super nice and caring. She made the right recommendations for me. I had gone for a consultation elsewhere but chose Dr. Gupta. My friends were right to recommend her to me. For reference, I had ultherapy Vanquish, and Fraxel laser. I lost 4 inches from my belly and 2 inches from my thighs. My neck and jowls are greatly improved. My skin is radiant and healthy again. I am very pleased!
in Cincinnati, OH |
Very good doctor. Love my lip filler. I found her to be very conscientious, careful and caring. Have seen her for Botox and skin rejuvenation and have always had a professional and warm experience. Staff always calls me to follow up which I really appreciate.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Had liposuction using Vaser liposuction to my belly and thighs and love handles. It has been only one month. I didn't bruise at all on my stomach and only a little on my thighs. The recovery was easy. The office set up and overall care made me very comfortable and at ease. The staff was delightful. The results are impressive! I love it. My jeans and other clothes look great on me and the contouring is unbelievable. Definitely visit Dr. Gupta if you want liposuction!
in Cincinnati, OH |
Unresponsive. In it only for the money.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Everything has been great. Very happy to be Dr. Gupta's patient. Lovely demeanor, down to earth, knows exactly what to do, and results have been on the dot. Highly recommend this practice!
in Cincinnati, OH |
Really wonderful experience. Lip filler is perfection. I had ultherapy. Dr. warned me it would hurt and it did, but it was not that bad and I would do it again. The results have been very satisfactory. I can see better definition of my jaw line and my neck doesn't look so crinkly. I loved that Dr. Gupta did the procedure herself rather than delegating to a staff person. With some of her other suggestions as well, I can positively say my skin looks refreshed, glowing and almost flawless ;)
in Cincinnati, OH |
Caring and listens, worked with my problem and offered pros and cons for my facial spots and weight loss options. Not for patients looking for a good cheap job as some reviewers seem to be looking for. If you want good results and good service, go to Dr Gupta. If you wish to nickel and dime, get cheap service, there are many other providers in town and find them on Groupon! Remember, you get what you pay for. I have been very happy and surprised by some of the reviews posted. DrGupta is GREAT
in Cincinnati, OH |
Very happy I found dr. Gupta. She is up on the latest in cosmetic dermatology and has the best solutions. I spent over $1000 trying to get my veins removed from my face at another place over three treatments with no results. Spent far less and actually got results after just one treatment. Saved both time and money and felt I was in much better hands. Doctor is very knowledgable. Staff is sweet. I highly recommend this practice. Botox is also perfect.
in Cincinnati, OH |
My wife had told me about a new procedure called Vanquish she researched about. I had wanted to trim down my waist but didn't want to have liposuction. I gave it a try and wow, I'm truly impressed. I have lost 5 inches from my waist in only 6 weeks. I'm not supposed to see final results for another few months. I didn't change my diet or exercise more. Very conscientious and thorough staff. Doctor Gupta was very involved and concerned for me to get the best results. I did! Thank you all!
in Cincinnati, OH |
Nothing but great things to say here. Awesome staff. Very caring. Exceptional doctor. Caring, great results. Couldn't be happier and highly recommend.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Gupta's awesome. I initially went in for alittle lip filler. I was terrified of looking overdone. I've seen some bad work where it's so obvious the person has filler and I did not want that kind of stigma. Dr. Gupta suggested we start with just a little bit and wait for a month for me to get used to it. Excellent idea! I ended up going back for a little more and LOVE IT! I also had Velashape for cellulite and am blown away with the results. Next, I'm having Vanquish to my belly!
Cincinnati, OH |
I first went to see Dr Gupta concerning a vein in my leg that I wanted to be less noticeable. She was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain my options and the expected results. The treatment was painless and effective. I then inquired about other treatments that would help prevent and reduce the signs of aging, while still looking natural. 13 years, people do not believe me when I tell them my age. They always guess my age 8-10 years less than my real age. Highly recommended.
in Cincinnati |
I received a facial laser treatment. Before the procedure I was told there would only be a day of slight redness. While paying, I was offered a pkg rate, only available at that moment, for future treatments dr. Gupta said I would need. I bought the pkg and the following week was horrified with the results of the treatment. For a solid week I looked like a burn victim. My face was painful, swollen, raw and peeling. They would not refund the package and allow me to pay for that days service!
West Chester, OH |
I was not happy at all with the overall experience with Dr Gupta. The follow up care was very poor. Dr. Gupta would not return my calls. She knew I was unhappy with the results of my procedure and offered very little in the way of correcting it. She also got up and walked out of the room instead of trying to get to the bottom of my dissatisfaction and discussing ways to remediate the situation. I would NOT recommend this Dr.
Have you seen Dr. Shalini Gupta, MD?
Are you Dr. Gupta?

Compare Dr. Gupta

}

Dr. Gupta's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cosmetic Dermatology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Acne

Washington University School Of Medicine
    Ny U Med Ctr
    Miami University

Graduated in 1992

Dr. Gupta does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gupta and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dermatology

• Restylane® Injections
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Temperature-Controlled Radio Frequency Non-Invasive Skin Smoothing Treatment
  • Temperature-Controlled Radio Frequency Non-Invasive Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatment
  • Thermage Radiofrequency Treatment
  • ThermiSmooth™ Non-Invasive Skin Smoothing Treatment
  • ThermiTight™ Subdermal Skin Tightening Treatment
  • ThermiVa™ Non-Invasive Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatment
  • Ultherapy®
  • Vanquish® Fat Recontouring
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)
  • VelaShape™ Cellulite Treatment