Dr. Shakil Tukdi, MD

Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 51

Dr. Tukdi

All Ages Psychiatric Srvcs/ Psychiatry Associates of Texas, PA

5501 Independence Pkwy Ste 302 Plano, TX 75023

Dr. Shakil Tukdi, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Plano, TX. He graduated from University Of Karachi / Dow Medical College and specializes in psychiatry, addiction psychiatry, and more.

Dr. Tukdi accepts

Dr. Tukdi accepts the following insurance:

American Behavioral
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
CompPsych
Magellan Health Services
Oscar Insurance Corporation
Scott & White Health Plan
Self Pay
Value Options

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Tukdi's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Tukdi treats this condition more than 92% of his peers

Dr. Tukdi's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • ADHD Testing
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Anorexia
  • Autism
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
  • Borderline Personality Disorder
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Marijuana Addiction
  • Medication Management
  • Nondependent Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
  • Psychosis

74.19354838709677%

Dr. Tukdi?
Dr. Tukdi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Shakil Tukdi, MD
Dr. Tudki is an excellent psychiatrist! He listens, never rushes, and is very thorough during your appointment. I was referred to him by my GP and was told he was their preferred provider and I can truly see why. He has monitored my treatment very closely making sure I'm getting the optimal benefits with every change. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Tudki and his staff. I have referred friends and family to him because I know they would be in the best hands and receive excellent care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shakil Tukdi, MD?
Dr, Tukdi has proven time and again that his is willing to sacrifice his patients comfort and well being to further inflate his own god complex. Threatening and punishing psychiatric patients for questioning his decisions, to the point of malicious intent. He should be avoided.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shakil Tukdi, MD?
Instead of prescribing me what I needed, he sent me to a PHP program which was completely dysfunctional. I had to listen to a substance abuse counselor whole time when my main issue has always been anxiety. Very disappointed in his services. The program lied to me that my insurance was in network with them and I ended up receiving a huge bill.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shakil Tukdi, MD?
Dr Tukdi offers excellent patient care and has a great staff working for him as well!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shakil Tukdi, MD?
Front desk staff is rude and not understanding. Extremely unforgiving about late fees, even with medication issues on the table. Have only gotten an urgent appointment through someone ELSE on good standings with him professionally, once. Never writes prescriptions for longer than a month regardless of established relationship. He appears to not listen to your concerns either. They don't care- they want your money. He's also always extremely late. Will not return after a year of dealing with it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shakil Tukdi, MD?
I have a lot of respect for Dr. Tukdi. He is calm, content and very knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shakil Tukdi, MD?
I would not recommend Dr Tukdi to anyone. I had a suicide attempt that was ignored. I left two messages, and then finally called to cancel my next appointment. Never even received a call back after two desperate messages over the weekend. The receptionist did leave me a message suggesting an appointment on Monday. Don't know if he ever got the messages or what. Felt like I was being tested to see if I would go through with the suicide. my former doctor was open to helping my over the weekend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shakil Tukdi, MD?
Went to my first appointment, was extremely satisfied. Along came a few more follow ups and still satisfied. Wait time may be a bit longer but worth it as I have required longer discussions with the doctors and he addressed them without ever being rushed. Oh and the staff is great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shakil Tukdi, MD?
I visited Dr. Tukdi after reading all the reviews here on healthgrades.com and sure enough my experience was the same as most stated. Wonderful doctor and a wonderful staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shakil Tukdi, MD?
Dr. Tukdi is a very kind and caring physician. He is very knowledgeable and does a wonderful job helping his patients. He has a wonderful office staff as well. I have recommended him to friends and family and will continue to do so. I have seen other psychiatrists and Dr. Tukdi and his staff are by far the best.
Integrity, On time, Empathy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shakil Tukdi, MD?
Dr. TUDki has been there for me from the beginning. Always very polite. Front staff are friendly and professional. Dr Tudki always remembered conversations from previous relationships very amicable and a great listener.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shakil Tukdi, MD?
Very nice and easy going. Actually listens to me (as opposed to other doctors I've seen). The rest of the staff is super friendly. Only complaint is the hours. It's awesome that they are open until six, but can be tough to get ahold of anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shakil Tukdi, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Tukdi's for over 2 years. Dr. Tukdi is very professional and compassionate. He takes the time to listen and makes one feel comfortable. He is approachable, non-judgemental and he remembers your important life details. I highly recommend Dr. Tukdi to anyone who needs a knowledgeable and caring psychiatrist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shakil Tukdi, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Tukdi for a couple of years. He is a very nice doctor, compassionate, always listens to your concerns attentively! Dr. Tukdi takes the time and asks you questions about your wellbeing, medication status, side effects. He is dedicated and committed to his patients. . Also his office staff is very kind and personable. They always return your calls if you leave a message. I would definitely recommend Dr. Tukdi to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shakil Tukdi, MD?
I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Tudki! He is a real patient advocate. I am a complex patient with many health issues including rheumatoid arthritis. Dr. Tudki is compassionate, supportive and very experienced in dealing with mental health issues. Dr. Tudki is very approachable. I really feel like I can express my feelings and I feel understood by Dr. Tudki . Great office staff! Wonderful overall experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shakil Tukdi, MD?
From the minute I saw Dr. Tukdi I knew he was the doctor for my needs. He is very passive and really listened to my needs. I have seen him quite a few times and hope he stays in business so I can be a long time patient. His staff is friendly, he is compassionate about the patient and really listens to your needs. His mild mannerisms shine through and I highly recommend him. You may have to leave a VM when you can, but they WILL RETURN YOUR CALL! SERIOUSLY A 5 STAR!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shakil Tukdi, MD?
Friendly, easy to talk to. Very satisfied. ????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shakil Tukdi, MD?
After 8 years with another doc treating bipolar/ADHD I left seeking a new perspective of treatment. With his minimalist viewvon medication and absolute BRILLIANCE, he had educated me in 3 sessions that I have a paradoxical effect with meds and have to limit the serotonin levels. Just pull the trigger and go see him!!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Tukdi?

Compare Providers