Dr. Shakil A. Tukdi, MD

Dr. Shakil A. Tukdi, MD

Psychosomatic Medicine | Male | 49 years old

24 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Tukdi specializes in Psychosomatic Medicine and practices in Plano, TX. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Tukdi? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Tukdi's Experience

See how Dr. Tukdi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tukdi

Dr. Tukdi accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Tukdi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tukdi to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Tukdi
Dr. Tukdi's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (23)
in plano, texas |
Front desk staff is rude and not understanding. Extremely unforgiving about late fees, even with medication issues on the table. Have only gotten an urgent appointment through someone ELSE on good standings with him professionally, once. Never writes prescriptions for longer than a month regardless of established relationship. He appears to not listen to your concerns either. They don't care- they want your money. He's also always extremely late. Will not return after a year of dealing with it.
Allen, TX |
I have a lot of respect for Dr. Tukdi. He is calm, content and very knowledgeable.
TX |
I would not recommend Dr Tukdi to anyone. I had a suicide attempt that was ignored. I left two messages, and then finally called to cancel my next appointment. Never even received a call back after two desperate messages over the weekend. The receptionist did leave me a message suggesting an appointment on Monday. Don't know if he ever got the messages or what. Felt like I was being tested to see if I would go through with the suicide. my former doctor was open to helping my over the weekend.
in The Colony, TX |
Went to my first appointment, was extremely satisfied. Along came a few more follow ups and still satisfied. Wait time may be a bit longer but worth it as I have required longer discussions with the doctors and he addressed them without ever being rushed. Oh and the staff is great.
in Plano, TX |
I visited Dr. Tukdi after reading all the reviews here on healthgrades.com and sure enough my experience was the same as most stated. Wonderful doctor and a wonderful staff.
in Rowlett, Tx |
Dr. Tukdi is a very kind and caring physician. He is very knowledgeable and does a wonderful job helping his patients. He has a wonderful office staff as well. I have recommended him to friends and family and will continue to do so. I have seen other psychiatrists and Dr. Tukdi and his staff are by far the best.
in Carrollton |
Dr. Tukdi is the most humble, passionate and a trustworthy doctor with an excellent bed side manner I have met so far. His staff is very knowledgeable and helpful as well. Thank you Dr. Tukdi for everything.
Integrity, On time, Empathy
plano, tx |
Dr. TUDki has been there for me from the beginning. Always very polite. Front staff are friendly and professional. Dr Tudki always remembered conversations from previous relationships very amicable and a great listener.
in Dallas, TX |
Very nice and easy going. Actually listens to me (as opposed to other doctors I've seen). The rest of the staff is super friendly. Only complaint is the hours. It's awesome that they are open until six, but can be tough to get ahold of anyone.
North Richland Hills, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Tukdi's for over 2 years. Dr. Tukdi is very professional and compassionate. He takes the time to listen and makes one feel comfortable. He is approachable, non-judgemental and he remembers your important life details. I highly recommend Dr. Tukdi to anyone who needs a knowledgeable and caring psychiatrist.
I have been a patient of Dr. Tukdi for a couple of years. He is a very nice doctor, compassionate, always listens to your concerns attentively! Dr. Tukdi takes the time and asks you questions about your wellbeing, medication status, side effects. He is dedicated and committed to his patients. . Also his office staff is very kind and personable. They always return your calls if you leave a message. I would definitely recommend Dr. Tukdi to others.
in Plano, TX |
I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Tudki! He is a real patient advocate. I am a complex patient with many health issues including rheumatoid arthritis. Dr. Tudki is compassionate, supportive and very experienced in dealing with mental health issues. Dr. Tudki is very approachable. I really feel like I can express my feelings and I feel understood by Dr. Tudki . Great office staff! Wonderful overall experience!
in PRINCETON, TX |
From the minute I saw Dr. Tukdi I knew he was the doctor for my needs. He is very passive and really listened to my needs. I have seen him quite a few times and hope he stays in business so I can be a long time patient. His staff is friendly, he is compassionate about the patient and really listens to your needs. His mild mannerisms shine through and I highly recommend him. You may have to leave a VM when you can, but they WILL RETURN YOUR CALL! SERIOUSLY A 5 STAR!
in DALLAS, TX |
Friendly, easy to talk to. Very satisfied. ????
in Allen, TX |
After 8 years with another doc treating bipolar/ADHD I left seeking a new perspective of treatment. With his minimalist viewvon medication and absolute BRILLIANCE, he had educated me in 3 sessions that I have a paradoxical effect with meds and have to limit the serotonin levels. Just pull the trigger and go see him!!
in Plano, TX |
Seeing Dr. Tukdi for ADHD - he is very thoughtful and understanding. He always spends as much time as I need in the office to answer all my questions and concerns. The office staff is friendly and prompt, usually solving things the same day. Highly recommended. C.
in Plano, TX |
Awesome doctor. He listens to you and is non-judgmental. Very caring and humble person. Is on the best psychiatrist I have ever had.
in Plano, TX |
Dr. Tukdi is hand down the best psychiatrist. He is always so thoughtful and patient. I highly recommend Dr. Tukdi!
in Plano, TX |
OMG! Finally found an amazing, humble, and a devoted doctor who not only listen but is also concerned about my well being. People if you are looking for a psychiatrist, look no further, Dr. Tukdi is the best. I visit him Saturday's as my work schedule doesn't allow me to see him during the weekdays.
in The colony, TX |
They always take care of me after hours or in hours best syciatrist I have ever been to in my life these people are life savers I would recommend this place and syciatrist to anyone.!:)
in Plano, TX |
Dr. Tukdi is by far the most experienced doctor when it comes to managing and maintaining a proper medication treatment plan. He is very considerate and is compassionate about anybody's well being, not just his patients. He asks about my family members each time I visit him. I have been seeing Dr. Tukdi for treatment, and I've seen an improvement in my mental health and diet/nutrition as well. I will recommend Dr.Tukdi to anybody at any age. His office is so warm and welcoming. Thanks Dr. Tukdi
Have you seen Dr. Shakil A. Tukdi, MD?
Are you Dr. Tukdi?

Compare Dr. Tukdi

Dr. Tukdi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychosomatic Medicine
    •  Board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine

Dr. Tukdi has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Tukdi's Board Certifications

• Psychiatry
    • Psychosomatic Medicine

• ADHD and-or ADD
    • Bipolar Disorder
    • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
    • Major Depressive Disorder
    • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
    • Phobia
    • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
    • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
    • Schizoaffective Disorder
    • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder

University Of Karachi / Dow Medical College

Dr. Tukdi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tukdi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychosomatic Medicine