Dr. Shakeela Tawwab, MD

Gynecology | Female

Dr. Shakeela Tawwab-MD at Deltona
780 Deltona Blvd Ste 104
Deltona, FL 32725 Get Directions

Dr. Tawwab specializes in Gynecology and practices in Deltona, FL. She practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Tawwab? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Tawwab's Experience

See how Dr. Tawwab's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tawwab

Dr. Tawwab accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Tawwab has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Tawwab
Dr. Tawwab's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (27)
Deltona , FL |
Although she's a decent doctor she's lacking. I came in after a procedure because of fear of infectionew & she didn't even examine me. Now I've been sitting in a room for over half hour to be told she's coming soon. I had an appointment & was the first patient here, with th earliest time. Absolutely unacceptable
in Sanford fl |
Was very disappointed in the treatment and care i received. My treatment plan was pushed off as if it was no big deal. The dr was rude and would not take any of my concerns into consideration. I would make my appt and still wait over a hour. The office staff was clueless and when the dr would tell me should call me personally i would go weeks with nothing. Givin this being a medcaid pervider i was treated worse then a 2nd class citizen.
in Sanford,fl |
A friend of mine recommended me dr tawwab for my gyno and I absolutely love her. I tell everyone I know about her.I called and was set up with an interview without any problems. The nurses were very friendly , the check in staff were great. The dr was a little bit late but I wasn't bothered. I know most people don't enjoy their monthly checkups and paps, . I have to say with dr tawwab I didn't have any discomfort. Also she gives the best shots! You don't feel a thing. That's a plus ladies!! :)
in Daytona Beach, FL |
I made sure to do my research when it came to a Fema Doctor because I have had some awful experiences/misdiagnoses/unnecessary procedures here in Daytona. I found Dr. Tawaab while researching Docs in the area and after reading some of her recent positive reviews, I finally decided to make the appointment... and I am SO HAPPY that I did! After going to the GYN , I can say that I have never had a more quality experience with a gynecologist. Thank you Dr. Tawwab and staff!!
in Lake Mary, fl |
I don't know where these negative reviews are coming from however I can understand the waiting time can be but too long but it is TOTALLY worth the wait!...I had a great visit with Dr. TAWWAB yesterday, I have been going to Her for almost 10 years. she's very pleasant and takes the time to go over everything with you. I always feel comfortable and confident in her ability to address my health concerns. She is a doctor that genuinely cares for her patients! I would highly recommend her to my frie
in Deltona,FL |
Before I leave my review on healthgrades.com, I'm just shocked on how people can slander such a good Dr. like Dr. Tawwab. Yes, anyone can leave comments on here like me, but to honestly take out their frustration like previous Negative reviewers have left Dr. Tawwab is shamefulI due to their own crappy Insurance they have or whatever it maybe. Personally I can't say how wonderful Dr. Tawwab and her staff have been to me or my friends I refer.
in Deltona, FL |
I can't say how much I love Dr. Tawwab! She is the best Dr. I've had. I had to have a huge cyst removed from my right ovary. At the time I had an ultrasound, it was 12cm. I had surgery on 4-26-13 and I was very nervous! I was so nervous, I had the anesthesiaologist laughing because I came in with EMLA cream on all over me. LOL However, they comforted me and reassured me. I woke up in recovery with no pain. Come to find out, the cyst was the size of a 4 month fetus. WHOOO!!! She removed
in Lake Mary,Fl |
Dr. Tawwab was recommended to me by my primary doctor and I couldn't be happier with the results. Since my uterus was enlarged and I had multiple fibroids, I needed a total abdominal hysterectomy done by a C section incision. Dr. Tawwab was informative about every step of the process which helped to ease my nervousness about the surgery. I had my six week check up today and I feel amazing!But now I feel like I should have had it done a long time ago. I feel better than I have in years! Thank U!
in Deltona,FL |
Dr. Tawwab and her staff is the exception to patient care-they go beyond the call of duty when it comes to delivering quality care! I have never experienced anything like what I experienced-very thorough, checked on me after my procedure and was genuinely wonderful! she is available 24/7 . Continue to sit with me as long as it takes and explain every thing to my satisfaction.
I shouldn't even rate her. It's been a month and I still don't have my results. I asked for them to fax me a medical release form and they told me I needed to fax my DL before they can send me a release form. I work in a DRs office I know you can fax a BLANK release without needing the patients identity. Poor staff and poor DR. Idk how she is still in practice. Definitely taking my services else where!! Plus many more issues I have with this office!
in Deltona, FL |
She is very kind and considerate.
Have you seen Dr. Shakeela Tawwab, MD?
Are you Dr. Tawwab?

Dr. Tawwab's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gynecology

• Cervicitis
  • Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Endometriosis
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Miscarriages
  • Nausea
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease
  • Uterine Prolapse
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

Gandhi Medical College India
    St Francis Hospital (Pediatrics)
    Mt. Sinai Hospital-Methodist Hospital

Dr. Tawwab does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tawwab and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gynecology
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Endocervical Curettage