Dr. Shaili Deveshwar, MD

Dr. Shaili Deveshwar, MD

Rheumatology | Female | 55 years old

31 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Deveshwar specializes in Rheumatology and practices in Greensboro, NC. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Deveshwar? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Deveshwar's Experience

See how Dr. Deveshwar's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Deveshwar

Dr. Deveshwar accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Deveshwar has admitting privileges.

Dr. Deveshwar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Deveshwar to family and friends
4.2
Experience with Dr. Deveshwar
Dr. Deveshwar's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (30)
Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Deveshwar is an outstanding rheumatologist. She is caring, knowledgeable, thorough, and never acts like she can't wait to move on to the next patient. Dr. Deveshwar and Mr. Panwala (PA) answer my questions in language I can understand and explain everything to me step by step when performing an injection. The office staff are friendly and helpful, both in person and on the phone.
Dr Deveshwar is a compassionate Rheumatologist who stays on top of current therapies available for her patients. I have seen her for many years and have been very satisfied with my specialized care plan.
in Reidsville, NC |
Have been her patient since 2006. Love her. I tell everybody if they need a rheumatologist to see her. She and Mr. Panwala are both very caring, very smart, very helpful. I cant say enough good things about her.
Greensboro, NC |
I have been a patient for 5 years, and my condition has improved to the point where I am only visiting when I have an issue. I find her staff to be very professional and caring. I don't like to add additional medications when I have a problem, and I find her to be very open to alternative methods of finding relief for my joint discomfort. She's a great doctor.
in Greensboro, NC |
I have OA of my knees and discoid lupus. I've been a patient of Dr. Deveshwar and Mr. Panwala for years and I always receive excellent care. They listen intently to my concerns of my diagnoses and thoroughly explain my options in treatment. In between my visits, if I have an health issue, they are easy to reach.
I have been a patient of Dr Deveshwar for several years and throughout that period I have found her very knowledgeable and willing to help me as the patient to understand my particular health issues... It helps greatly to have a physician willing to take the interest and the time to share the knowledge needed to help resolve or manage a health problem.... Great to feel that you are somewhat empowered to help both you and the physician with the important info gained....Highly recommended...
in Jamestown, NC |
My recent visit with Dr. Deveshwar and Naitik Panwala, PA was very pleasant and informative. I would highly recommend this office to any patient and their primary care physician.
in Madison, NC |
Wonderful, amazing doctor. Caring and compassionate experience every time. Professional and courteous staff.
in Summerfield, NC |
Dr. Deveshwar along with Naitik Pawala, PA are caring and knowlegable professionals. They listen which is important to me as a patient and explain the reason for the course of treatment they are providing to me. I would and have recommended them to family and friends.
Excellent
Eden, NC |
I went to Dr. Deveshwar after my original rheumatologist retired and the physician who replaced him did not meet my expectations. My experience with Dr. Deveshwar and Mr. Panwala has been exceptional! I have been extremely satisfied with both of them and their entire office staff. All are extremely courteous and professional, answer all questions, take their time with me and never seem to be rushed. I am not just another patient to be rushed though but a human being that deserves the best care.
in Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Deveshwar has been treating me for RA since I was diagnosed back in 2009. She immediately started me on treatment and when that treatment was not working she tried something else. I can say that I have been doing wonderful since and would not think of going to another doctor. She is very compassionate, understanding, and really cares about the progress of her patients. She does have a no tolerance for noncompliance and also those that do not want to follow her recommendation. Very thorough!!
in Greensboro, NC |
on my last visit dr devaschwar told me that she was no longer comfortable with prescribing a medication that I have been taking for a about 5 years and has worked well in controlling all of the auto immune issues I have. She told me her concerns that the drug could cause cancer and I expressed that I'd like to continue taking it until I could get a second opinion, which I scheduled immediate. She refused to work with me and now I am having an extreme flare of my disease.
Have you seen Dr. Shaili Deveshwar, MD?
Are you Dr. Deveshwar?

Compare Dr. Deveshwar

Dr. Deveshwar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Rheumatology
  •  Board certified in Rheumatology

Dr. Deveshwar has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Deveshwar's Board Certifications

• Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • Dermatomyositis
  • Gout
  • Hammer Toe
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Limb Swelling
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Psoriatic Arthritis

Graduated in 1986

Completed in 1990

Completed in 1993

Completed in 1995

Dr. Deveshwar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Deveshwar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Rheumatology