Rheumatology  |
Dr. Shaili Deveshwar, MD
Dr. Shaili Deveshwar, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Greensboro, NC. She is 56 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Deveshwar is affiliated with The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital.

201 E Wendover Ave

Greensboro, NC 27401

• American Republic
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MedCost
  • MVP Health Care

Learn about Dr. Deveshwar

Dr. Deveshwar's Experience

Dr. Deveshwar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Rheumatology

• Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • Dermatomyositis
  • Gout
  • Hammer Toe
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Limb Swelling
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Psoriatic Arthritis
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Trigger Finger

• Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Llrm Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Deveshwar has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Deveshwar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Deveshwar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Deveshwar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Deveshwar to family and friends
Dr. Deveshwar's Performance
in Greensboro, NC |
I highly recommend Dr. Deveshwar & her physician assistant, Naitik Panwala. They are both thorough and willing to answer your questions!
in Reidsville, NC |
Dr. Deveschwar is such a great doctor! She and PA Naitik Panwala are kind and compassionate health care providers who are always on top of the latest in rheumatology.
Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Deveshwar and Mr. Panwhala deliver compassionate healthcare at each and every visit.
in Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Deveshwar and her P/A Naitik Panwala are both very knowledgeable and explained everything to my understanding. Very professional and thorough with their examinations and recommendations. I would definitely recommend them to my family members and close friends.
in Kernersville NC |
I saw Naitik Panwala on September 1st. He has excellent bedside manners. He is so kind and explains procedures and when I left I clearly understood what needed to be done. He is always pleasant and I would definitely recommend him and the practice to my friends and family.
Greensboro, NC |
My visit with Mr Panwala was excellent! He is very easy to talk with and takes the time to explain what is going on and what the plan of treatment is.
Greensboro, NC |
Well educated in her field. compassion with each visit, always understanding. Staff is excellent.
in North Carolina |
I am very pleased with the services I receive from Dr. Deveshwar and her Physician Assistant, Naitik Panwala. They take the time to explain everything in the lab reports, suggest (and give reasons for) additional supplements that can assist in your health journey and give clear directions for upcoming appointments that need to be made with other physicians as well as the reasons why these visits are important. They support the total care of their patients.
in Liberty, NC |
I have been treated by Dr. Deveshwar since 2013 for Psoriatic Arthritis. I don't have the typical skin problems, but the soreness in the joints. Dr. D. was able to recognize my symptoms and start treating me. We have been through several types of treatment and have been doing very good for the last 18 months. For over a year now, Naitik Panwala, the PA has also been seeing me. He takes the time to explain things in detail and his examination is very thorough. I would highly recommend both
Greensboro, NC |
This review is primarily for Naitik Panwala, Dr. Deveshwar's PA. He is a sensitive listener, a clear, thoughtful explainer of symptoms related to rheumatoid and osteo arthritis. He helps the patient, , my wife, understand the value and application of a specific medication. He and Dr. Deveshwar work well as a team.
Greensboro, NC |
I've been a patient of Dr. Deveshwar's for several years. She and/or her PA has/have always had enough time for me to feel I've had all my questions answered and concerns dealt with. She has anticipated how various conditions would progress and helped prepare me or prevent them. She shows continuing knowledge in her field.
in Greensboro, NC |
I have been coming to Dr Deveshwar & Dr. Panwala (PA) for several years. Love them both! I will say that Dr. Panwala is so good on explaining things to you on my illnesses of RA & Fibromyalgia. The only thing that I see is getting my prescriptions correct sent over to the drug store & my forms sent over for help on my Enbrel is not so good sometimes. Not sure if its the drug store or who?Overall they are good bunch of people!!
in Burlington, NC |
I have been a patient here for many years. If I could give 10 stars I would. This doctor and her PA Naitik Panwala are so very caring, compassionate and very knowledgeable. My most recent experience was just last week. I was having an acute flare up of my symptoms, along with some new problems. Mr. Panwala saw me right away, he spent time diagnosing and prescribing a treatment course. I am so thankful as always with the care I received.
in Greensboro N.C. |
Dr. Deveshwar and her P.A. Mr. Panwala treat my mother for Polymyalgia Rheumatica and have done an amazing job keeping her pain under control. They actually listen to her concerns and questions and take time to thoroughly answer them. They even explain to me what they are treating her with and why. They also have been trying to get her to a place where can reduce the amount of medicine she takes. We have been exceptionally pleased with their care of my mother.
in Oak Ridge, NC |
I am very pleased with the level of service I have received since becoming a patient of Dr. Deveshwar. I have thorough exams, questions answered, suggestions given and have never felt like they were rushing me in order to see the next patient. I also have been seen on occasion by Naitik Panwala, PA. I am also very impressed with his knowledge of my condition and how best to cope with the difficulties that I encounter with it. He has an easy going manor that brings calm.
in NC |
Where do I start?! Dr. Deveshwar has always been attentive to her patients. She is very knowledgeable and always listens. She goes above and beyond in order to make sure that you are functioning at your very best. I will say that she is very strict about her recommendations and keeping your appts to get your lab work completed. I can say I appreciate that because she takes total responsibility for her part in your care!! Excellent doctor!!!
in Greensboro, NC |
I would recommend Dr. Shaaili Deveshwar to family and friends because she is an expert in rheumatology and which medicines work best in treating and managing this disease. I have been a patient of Dr. Deveshwar since 2006. I value what she tells me is medically necessary to treat my RA and I have a high respect for her as my rheumatologist. If anyone is in need of a recommendation I high suggest Dr. Deveshwar. She is a wonderful doctor, and always asks how I am doing with my treatment. 5 stars.
in Greensboro, NC |
I have had the best of care from Dr. Deveshwar, as well as Naitik Panwala, PA. I feel that I am listened to regarding my symptoms and am treated faith respect and understanding . It is very refreshing to find a Doctor who is not in such a hurry that you are treated as a number not a person. I would give a five star rating as well as Naitik Panwala, PA . A five star rating from me.
Greensboro, NC |
I have been a patient of Dr. Deveshwar's for many years. She and her PA, Hans Panwala, are so caring and easy to talk to! They and their office staff are always so kind!
in Asheboro, NC |
Dr. Deveshwar is very thorough & caring. She takes time to answer any questions & explains things in a easy to understand way. Her staff is also caring & efficient. I highly recommend her.
in Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Deveshwar and her staff have continually provided professional care with a smile. From the front desk to the patients room, they are good at what they do. They are always eager to help or suggest alternate solutions to issues. They are professional in everything that they do. I have been very happy with them for 8-10 years.
Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Deveshwar is very knowledgeable and is well respected by my other doctors. She has always been very polite and takes time to explain everything clearly.
in Summerfield, NC |
Dr. Deveshwar has been a excellent doctor and stays up on latest treatments.
Lexington, NC |
I have been a patient with Dr. Deveshwar for several years and, through her care, I have been able to maintain my disease with very little negative progression. She and her P.A., Mr. Panwalla, are extremely caring. They encourage me to take necessary steps to prevent my disease from advancing. They are both very knowledgeable, sharing new information with me and encouraging me to ask questions. All staff members at this facility are professional and friendly, making all encounters pleasurable.
in Eden nc |
She is a very caring dr and has a great bed side manner.
Greensboro, NC |
Terrific bedside manner and always very helpful. Very thorough as well!
Reidsville, NC |
Both Dr. Deveshwar and Mr. Panwala are caring, and willing to spend the time to go over your problems and help solve them. If you are having a real problem the office will try to work you in to see either Dr. Deveshwar or Mr. Panwala that day. I highly recommend them!
Indian Trail, NC |
My mom has been going to Dr Deveshwar for at least 10 years. She's very attentive and so caring for my mom's well being .
I love Dr. Deveshwar..
Greensboro, NC |
I have been seeing Dr. Deveshwar and her PA for a number of years. She is a wonderful MD and very knowledgeable, as well as caring and concerned about her patients. It is great how well Dr. Deveshwar and her PA work together and they are not only great clinicians but also do a wonderful job of educating patients. Highly recommend this practice.
in Burlington, NC |
I have been seeing Dr. Deveshwar for over 10 years now. She is knowledgeable, compassionate, and thorough. Not only has she treated me for pain related to degenerative disc disease, hip problems and fibromyalgia, she has educated me to understand why I have pain and what I can do to avoid and alleviate symptoms. I would highly recommend Dr. Deveshwar.
in Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Deveshwar is very kind, patient, experienced, thorough and overall wonderful. I recommend her often and am very pleased that she is taking care of me.
High Point, NC |
I have been a patient since 2012 and feel at ease with every appointment. Dr. Deveshwar is respectful and allow me to help in the protocol of keep my PsA under control. I would highly recommend her
in Greensboro, NC |
I have been under Dr. Deveshwar's care for 6 years and she is wonderful. Very caring and extremely knowledgeable. For the last 2 years or so, I have been seen by her PA, Mr. Hans Panwala and he is outstanding! He's very thorough and takes time to explain conditions in detail. Dr. Deveshwar still reviews my records and checks in on me from time to time, but I'm receiving excellent care from Mr. Panwala. I have 100% confidence in him and I strongly recommend this practice to anyone.
in Greensboro, NC |
She is an excellent Dr. She inquired about changes and what another Dr. had diagnosed and how PT is going. Had x-rays done and went through them with me. Gave me copies to take to the PT, who requested them.
in Greensboro, NC |
Would like to see the Dr. more instead of always seeing the PA.
in High Point, NC |
I have been a patent for many years and i have found Dr. Deveshwar has truly been there for me in trying to stay in control of my rheumatoid arthritis.
High Point, NC |
Dr. Deveshwar is thorough and respectful. I feel confident that my conditions are being monitored appropriately.
in Greensboro, NC |
Dr Deveshwar is an excellent physician. She is caring, compassionate, knowledgeable, and thorough.
in Greensboro, NC |
Excellent doctor. Really listens to patients. She does a lot of teaching. She is wonderful!!!
Greensboro, NC |
After years of trying to figure out why I constantly hurt, I finally got answers & relief when I found Dr. Deveshwar. 13 years of tests, examinations and being told "we can't find anything wrong" (i.e. - it's all in your head), left me depressed and feeling hopeless. Dr. Deveshwar & PA Panwala are compassionate and LISTEN to me. I have been their patient for over six years and my QAULITY OF LIFE has improved because of the treatment and EDUCATION I've received from Dr. Deveshwar & PA Panwala.
Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Deveshwar is an excellent doctor; very kind and caring. Does all she can to help you with any issues you are having.
in Climax, NC |
I feel very confident in saying she is a wonderful and personable doctor. She made sure to listen to me and get all the information she needed to help me in the best way.
in Randleman, NC |
I couldn't be more pleased with the care, courtesy, and compassion that I receive by Dr. Deveshwar and her entire office. Dr. Deveshwar is thorough, efficient, and listens closely. She has detected health issues that my primary care doctor missed which would have had a negative impact on my health. The front desk person is pleasant and helpful. The nurse is efficient and polite. If I must be seen by a doctor, this environment and staff make it as pleasant as possible.
Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Deveshwar is an excellent doctor. I know that she, and her PA will take the time to listen to my concerns and explain her answers clearly. She follows my blood work to know if the medicine is working and how I am reacting to it. I don't mind waiting because I know that when it is my turn she will not rush me through my appointment.
North Carolina |
Dr Deveshwar is the only doctor who properly diagnosed me after many years of suffering with chronic pain, fatigue, etc AND gave me a treatment plan that didn't include tons of prescriptions to mask my symptoms. She gave me a more herbal/supplemental approach to managing and minimizing my symptoms.
in Greensboro, NC |
Great doctor in all respects.
in bassett, va |
Dr. Deveshwar listens and knows exactly what I am trying to say, but can not put into words sometimes. She has been so kind and understanding, explaining everything to me and answering my questions and concerns.
Greensboro, NC |
I have referred a few of my friend to her. She is wonderful she listens and works with you to decide of the best plan of treatment.
Whitsett, NC |
Dr. Deveshwar and her PA Panwala are very knowledgeable in the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis and other issues that arise from this condition. They are great at explaining your treatment options for your condition and what the treatment plan is for the future. They are very easy to talk to and they they listen to what you have to say. Their staff is also great to work with.
Have you seen Dr. Shaili Deveshwar, MD?
Are you Dr. Deveshwar?

Visit Dr. Deveshwar

Dr. Deveshwar accepts 17 insurance carriers
  • American Republic
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MedCost