Dr. Shaili Deveshwar, MD

Dr. Shaili Deveshwar, MD

Rheumatology | Female

Dr. Shaili Deveshwar, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Greensboro, NC. She is 56 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Deveshwar is affiliated with The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Deveshwar's Experience

See how Dr. Deveshwar's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Deveshwar

Dr. Deveshwar accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Deveshwar has admitting privileges.

Dr. Deveshwar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Deveshwar to family and friends
Dr. Deveshwar's Performance
in Greensboro, NC |
I would recommend Dr. Shaaili Deveshwar to family and friends because she is an expert in rheumatology and which medicines work best in treating and managing this disease. I have been a patient of Dr. Deveshwar since 2006. I value what she tells me is medically necessary to treat my RA and I have a high respect for her as my rheumatologist. If anyone is in need of a recommendation I high suggest Dr. Deveshwar. She is a wonderful doctor, and always asks how I am doing with my treatment. 5 stars.
in Greensboro, NC |
I have had the best of care from Dr. Deveshwar, as well as Naitik Panwala, PA. I feel that I am listened to regarding my symptoms and am treated faith respect and understanding . It is very refreshing to find a Doctor who is not in such a hurry that you are treated as a number not a person. I would give a five star rating as well as Naitik Panwala, PA . A five star rating from me.
Greensboro, NC |
I have been a patient of Dr. Deveshwar's for many years. She and her PA, Hans Panwala, are so caring and easy to talk to! They and their office staff are always so kind!
in Asheboro, NC |
Dr. Deveshwar is very thorough & caring. She takes time to answer any questions & explains things in a easy to understand way. Her staff is also caring & efficient. I highly recommend her.
in Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Deveshwar and her staff have continually provided professional care with a smile. From the front desk to the patients room, they are good at what they do. They are always eager to help or suggest alternate solutions to issues. They are professional in everything that they do. I have been very happy with them for 8-10 years.
Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Deveshwar is very knowledgeable and is well respected by my other doctors. She has always been very polite and takes time to explain everything clearly.
in Summerfield, NC |
Dr. Deveshwar has been a excellent doctor and stays up on latest treatments.
Lexington, NC |
I have been a patient with Dr. Deveshwar for several years and, through her care, I have been able to maintain my disease with very little negative progression. She and her P.A., Mr. Panwalla, are extremely caring. They encourage me to take necessary steps to prevent my disease from advancing. They are both very knowledgeable, sharing new information with me and encouraging me to ask questions. All staff members at this facility are professional and friendly, making all encounters pleasurable.
in Eden nc |
She is a very caring dr and has a great bed side manner.
Greensboro, NC |
Terrific bedside manner and always very helpful. Very thorough as well!
Reidsville, NC |
Both Dr. Deveshwar and Mr. Panwala are caring, and willing to spend the time to go over your problems and help solve them. If you are having a real problem the office will try to work you in to see either Dr. Deveshwar or Mr. Panwala that day. I highly recommend them!
Indian Trail, NC |
My mom has been going to Dr Deveshwar for at least 10 years. She's very attentive and so caring for my mom's well being .
I love Dr. Deveshwar..
Greensboro, NC |
I have been seeing Dr. Deveshwar and her PA for a number of years. She is a wonderful MD and very knowledgeable, as well as caring and concerned about her patients. It is great how well Dr. Deveshwar and her PA work together and they are not only great clinicians but also do a wonderful job of educating patients. Highly recommend this practice.
in Burlington, NC |
I have been seeing Dr. Deveshwar for over 10 years now. She is knowledgeable, compassionate, and thorough. Not only has she treated me for pain related to degenerative disc disease, hip problems and fibromyalgia, she has educated me to understand why I have pain and what I can do to avoid and alleviate symptoms. I would highly recommend Dr. Deveshwar.
in Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Deveshwar is very kind, patient, experienced, thorough and overall wonderful. I recommend her often and am very pleased that she is taking care of me.
High Point, NC |
I have been a patient since 2012 and feel at ease with every appointment. Dr. Deveshwar is respectful and allow me to help in the protocol of keep my PsA under control. I would highly recommend her
in Greensboro, NC |
I have been under Dr. Deveshwar's care for 6 years and she is wonderful. Very caring and extremely knowledgeable. For the last 2 years or so, I have been seen by her PA, Mr. Hans Panwala and he is outstanding! He's very thorough and takes time to explain conditions in detail. Dr. Deveshwar still reviews my records and checks in on me from time to time, but I'm receiving excellent care from Mr. Panwala. I have 100% confidence in him and I strongly recommend this practice to anyone.
in Greensboro, NC |
She is an excellent Dr. She inquired about changes and what another Dr. had diagnosed and how PT is going. Had x-rays done and went through them with me. Gave me copies to take to the PT, who requested them.
in Greensboro, NC |
Would like to see the Dr. more instead of always seeing the PA.
in High Point, NC |
I have been a patent for many years and i have found Dr. Deveshwar has truly been there for me in trying to stay in control of my rheumatoid arthritis.
High Point, NC |
Dr. Deveshwar is thorough and respectful. I feel confident that my conditions are being monitored appropriately.
in Greensboro, NC |
Dr Deveshwar is an excellent physician. She is caring, compassionate, knowledgeable, and thorough.
in Greensboro, NC |
Excellent doctor. Really listens to patients. She does a lot of teaching. She is wonderful!!!
Greensboro, NC |
After years of trying to figure out why I constantly hurt, I finally got answers & relief when I found Dr. Deveshwar. 13 years of tests, examinations and being told "we can't find anything wrong" (i.e. - it's all in your head), left me depressed and feeling hopeless. Dr. Deveshwar & PA Panwala are compassionate and LISTEN to me. I have been their patient for over six years and my QAULITY OF LIFE has improved because of the treatment and EDUCATION I've received from Dr. Deveshwar & PA Panwala.
Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Deveshwar is an excellent doctor; very kind and caring. Does all she can to help you with any issues you are having.
in Climax, NC |
I feel very confident in saying she is a wonderful and personable doctor. She made sure to listen to me and get all the information she needed to help me in the best way.
in Randleman, NC |
I couldn't be more pleased with the care, courtesy, and compassion that I receive by Dr. Deveshwar and her entire office. Dr. Deveshwar is thorough, efficient, and listens closely. She has detected health issues that my primary care doctor missed which would have had a negative impact on my health. The front desk person is pleasant and helpful. The nurse is efficient and polite. If I must be seen by a doctor, this environment and staff make it as pleasant as possible.
Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Deveshwar is an excellent doctor. I know that she, and her PA will take the time to listen to my concerns and explain her answers clearly. She follows my blood work to know if the medicine is working and how I am reacting to it. I don't mind waiting because I know that when it is my turn she will not rush me through my appointment.
North Carolina |
Dr Deveshwar is the only doctor who properly diagnosed me after many years of suffering with chronic pain, fatigue, etc AND gave me a treatment plan that didn't include tons of prescriptions to mask my symptoms. She gave me a more herbal/supplemental approach to managing and minimizing my symptoms.
in Greensboro, NC |
Great doctor in all respects.
in bassett, va |
Dr. Deveshwar listens and knows exactly what I am trying to say, but can not put into words sometimes. She has been so kind and understanding, explaining everything to me and answering my questions and concerns.
Greensboro, NC |
I have referred a few of my friend to her. She is wonderful she listens and works with you to decide of the best plan of treatment.
Whitsett, NC |
Dr. Deveshwar and her PA Panwala are very knowledgeable in the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis and other issues that arise from this condition. They are great at explaining your treatment options for your condition and what the treatment plan is for the future. They are very easy to talk to and they they listen to what you have to say. Their staff is also great to work with.
in Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Deveshwar and Naitik Panwala are the best! They listen patiently to your needs, they do not hurry you and answer all of your questions. My health has improved drastically since being in their care.
She is the best!
Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Deveshwar is an excellent physician. She is extremely thorough and listens to what her patience have to say. She is willing to try any of the new medications, something that my previous rheumatologist failed to do. She has a very pleasant personality and I trust her implicitly . I highly recommend her although she is so popular, I am not sure if she is taking new patients.
in Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Deveshwar is a very caring person that knows how to communicate with her patients with pain problems! She is extremely knowledgeable and explains the best ways to treat your pain.She asks questions and answers our questions. She LISTENS to us! What more could a patient ask for?
in Browns Summit, NC |
Dr. Deveshwar is very professional and follows up on the problems you may be having. She listens well and explains the issues to you so you understand what to do for treatment. I would definitely recommend her to others.
Reidsville, NC |
Wait time was unusual on this visit. Not usually this long, even for a work in visit.
in Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Desveshwar is the best doctor I have ever had. I came to her from another rheumatologist who could not figure out what was wrong with me. She immediately diagnosed me and began treatment. I have been better ever since. She goes over the diagnosis thoroughly and has a great bedside manner. She makes sure that she is following up with blood work as well. I would recommend her to anyone that is having problems with arthritis type symptoms. I can't brag enough about her. She is great!
Greensboro, NC |
I have been very happy with Dr. Deveshwar and also with her P.A. They take time to talk to me about any questions I have, and explain treatment options and blood work etc. The office staff are friendly. The only thing that doesn't get 5 stars from me is the main waiting room, which is a bit shabby, but if the doctor is good I can put up with that. The location is convenient to the hospital and the blood lab.
Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Deveshwar is an outstanding rheumatologist. She is caring, knowledgeable, thorough, and never acts like she can't wait to move on to the next patient. Dr. Deveshwar and Mr. Panwala (PA) answer my questions in language I can understand and explain everything to me step by step when performing an injection. The office staff are friendly and helpful, both in person and on the phone.
Dr Deveshwar is a compassionate Rheumatologist who stays on top of current therapies available for her patients. I have seen her for many years and have been very satisfied with my specialized care plan.
in Reidsville, NC |
Have been her patient since 2006. Love her. I tell everybody if they need a rheumatologist to see her. She and Mr. Panwala are both very caring, very smart, very helpful. I cant say enough good things about her.
Greensboro, NC |
I have been a patient for 5 years, and my condition has improved to the point where I am only visiting when I have an issue. I find her staff to be very professional and caring. I don't like to add additional medications when I have a problem, and I find her to be very open to alternative methods of finding relief for my joint discomfort. She's a great doctor.
in Greensboro, NC |
I have OA of my knees and discoid lupus. I've been a patient of Dr. Deveshwar and Mr. Panwala for years and I always receive excellent care. They listen intently to my concerns of my diagnoses and thoroughly explain my options in treatment. In between my visits, if I have an health issue, they are easy to reach.
I have been a patient of Dr Deveshwar for several years and throughout that period I have found her very knowledgeable and willing to help me as the patient to understand my particular health issues... It helps greatly to have a physician willing to take the interest and the time to share the knowledge needed to help resolve or manage a health problem.... Great to feel that you are somewhat empowered to help both you and the physician with the important info gained....Highly recommended...
in Jamestown, NC |
My recent visit with Dr. Deveshwar and Naitik Panwala, PA was very pleasant and informative. I would highly recommend this office to any patient and their primary care physician.
in Madison, NC |
Wonderful, amazing doctor. Caring and compassionate experience every time. Professional and courteous staff.
Have you seen Dr. Shaili Deveshwar, MD?
Are you Dr. Deveshwar?

Compare Dr. Deveshwar

Dr. Deveshwar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Rheumatology
  •  Board certified in Rheumatology

Dr. Deveshwar has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Deveshwar's Board Certifications

• Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • Dermatomyositis
  • Gout
  • Hammer Toe
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Limb Swelling
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Psoriatic Arthritis

Graduated in 1986

Completed in 1990

Completed in 1993

Completed in 1995

Dr. Deveshwar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Deveshwar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Rheumatology