Dr. Shailesh Pathare, MD

Dr. Shailesh Pathare, MD

Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Shailesh Pathare, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Staten Island, NY. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 22 years.

355 Bard Ave

Staten Island, NY 10310

• EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Pathare

See how frequently Dr. Pathare performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Autonomic Disorders
Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
Low Back Pain

Dr. Pathare's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Pain Medicine

• Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Spinal Nerve Block

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Long Island Jewish Med Center
  • Nat'l Rehab Hospital
  • Thos Jefferson University Hospital

Dr. Pathare has no media or publications listed.

• Marathi

Dr. Pathare does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pathare and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pathare's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pathare to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Pathare's Performance
in Staten Island, NY |
I would and have highly recommended Dr. Pathare to my family and friends. After struggling to find a pain mgmt. doctor who would treat me for my fibromyalgia pain for over a year and a half due to my age (I was 37 at that time and every other pain mgmt. doctor I went to didn't believe in fibromyalgia and were afraid I was going to get addicted due to pain killers due to my age) Dr. Pathare gave me the meds I needed to get some semblance of my life back and enabling me to care for my son.
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Pathare is an excellent Pain Management doctor. I was in excruciating pain, called his office and I was told to come in that day and was seen immediately. Dr Pathare took very good care of my pain he concentrate on the root of the pain until you're no longer in pain and I recommend his services as an Pain Management doctor to anyone in pain. Thanks Dr. Pathare for all your help. You get five stars from me.
in Staten Island, NY |
As an RN with over 30 years experience, I've known a lot of doctors. Dr. Pathare is one of the most professional, knowledgeable & caring physicians that I've come across in a long time. He has treated family members, friends & now me. Every one of us received individualized treatments that helped our problem, whether it was a back injury or a chronic disease. He is kind & caring, as well. His staff is also excellent - pleasant & hard working. I recommend him highly!
in Staten island NY |
Dr.Pathare is a wonderful doctor. He has helped me so much!! The staff is very friendly. He has great bedside manor and i recommend him to anyone that's in need for a pain management doctor! Thanks Dr Pathare for all the help you have given me!
in Staten Island |
I have nothing but good to say about Dr. Pathare and his superb staff. He was great at explaining his findings with me and gave me a clear idea about the treatment options available.
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr.Pathare is very friendly and professional, knowledgeable doctor. He performed a Epidural injection on me and its been a few months and i feel great. Thanks Dr.Pathare for all of your help!!!!!
in Staten Island |
Dr. Pathare is one of the very few BEST doctor's that I have been to. He takes his time with his patients, and makes sure he creates the best treatment plan possible. At first, I was skeptical on seeing a doctor on Staten Island, but after my first visit I was so glad that I decided to see him. His staff is great and very helpful! So thankful to have found a great doctor.
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Pathare and his wonderful staff have been extremely helpful to me with a variety of my issues. Despite having a busy practice, I’m almost always able to schedule an appointment within the day of my calling and receive a response to my email or phone questions often the same day. I’ve consulted many Physicians in my life, and it’s rare I’ve found one as knowledgeable, accommodating, and concerned as Dr. Pathare.”
in New York, NY |
My experience with Dr.Pathare through out the years has been great! One of the best pain management doctors I have been to! Dr Pathare speaks in terms that you can understand. He is very easy to talk to. He takes his time with me and I couldn't be happier!
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Shailesh Pathare has been a great help to me over the years. He always takes his time to go over my issues and concerns. I cant speak highly enough of the support that my doctor has given me.
in North Bergen, NJ |
After being assured on the phone it would be a one day deal i was bombarded with questions and tests that had no relevance to my visit. Then they said it would take another 3 weeks to get my back shot. WASTED day. All about being able to Bill me TWICE. STAY AWAY from these crooks. Plus they make you feel uneasy by asking 200 questions. J s andropoli
Have you seen Dr. Shailesh Pathare, MD?
Are you Dr. Pathare?