Dr. Shailesh Asaikar, MD

31 Reviews
Dr. Asaikar

Main Office

1111 Exposition Blvd Ste 700 Sacramento, CA 95815

Dr. Shailesh Asaikar, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Sacramento, CA and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from Topiwala Natl Med Coll, Bombay in 1977 and specializes in pediatrics and pediatric neurology.

Dr. Asaikar accepts

Dr. Asaikar accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO
Select Plus HMO
Select PPO
Western Health Advantage

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Asaikar treats your condition or procedure

9.67741935483871%

Dr. Asaikar?
Dr. Asaikar's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Shailesh Asaikar, MD
I love Dr. Asaikar. Having a disorder that can be easily misdiagnosed, I had seen a lot of doctors and had a lot of different diagnoses. Dr. Asaikar was finally able to pin it down and helped me through it. He cares greatly for his patients, as he will spend as much time as you need with him, and he will typically end the visit with a hug. All of his staff are incredibly nice as well. If you need a same day appointment, they will manage to fit you into the schedule.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shailesh Asaikar, MD?
He is an amazing dr. I am so glad he is treating my son. He has helpped my son tremendously.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shailesh Asaikar, MD?
Asaikar ran 2 tests on my son that cost me $$$ of dollars, w/ins, but no itemized deductions,no follow up care, and instead of referring the case to another neurologist perhaps smarter than himself, such as Stanford, misdiagnosed my sons blackouts. No follow up on an ANTIDEPRESSANT 4 a teenager, which led to a visit at the ER for suicide, & a phone call that he responded, “ I don’t deal with depressed kids, see a psychiatrist.” Wow. Would NEVER recommend him or his office. What a nightmare. DONT
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shailesh Asaikar, MD?
He saved my life. He was so careful and listened to everything we told him about what was happening. I had been to multiple hospitals about my condition and no one listened. They belittled what witnesses had seen. I never thought my condition would be solved. Dr. Aaikar said he would not stop until he could find what was wrong and help me. Against all odds he did what no one else could, he found what is wrong with me. All thanks to him I do not have to be afraid and I can live a good life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shailesh Asaikar, MD?
We waited for more then an hour. Staff came across unprofessional. (Example; one of the staff members was in sweats and a t-shirt). We never saw the MD. If I were this doctor, I would be very disappointed on how I was represented.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shailesh Asaikar, MD?
We drove an hour to wait for an hour and then finally just left. There were still 2 patients in front of us as well. Super frustrating and staff did not care. We will take our business elsewhere, where we feel valued. We never even saw Dr. Asaikar. I work in the medical field and was a awful experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shailesh Asaikar, MD?
Dr Asaikar is the best Dr I have met, he diagnosed my daughter with less than five min of him being in the consult room with us I highly recommend Dr Asikar!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shailesh Asaikar, MD?
HE IS THE BEST NEUROLOGIST WE HAVE GONE TO. MY SON IS 14, DISABLED SINCE BIRTH. DR ASAIKAR AND STAFF ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shailesh Asaikar, MD?
The office is poorly managed and staffed. Wait time has been 1-2 hours with no communication from the staff that there would be delays. Failure to call-in medications to pharmacy when requested (pharmacy went out of their way to contact Dr. Asaikar's office to get prescription - outstanding service from Safeway pharmacy). Difficult to reach by phone. Lack of courtesy for the patients by the staff. No issues with doctor, only the poor management and office staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shailesh Asaikar, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Asaikar?

• Pediatrics