Dr. Shailendra Kapoor, MD

Dr. Shailendra Kapoor, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 39 years old

Welcome to Aylett Medical Center. It is our sincere desire to give you the best health care possible. We specialize in compassionate family medicine and provide primary care through all stages of adult life.Read more

Dr. Kapoor's Experience

See how Dr. Kapoor's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kapoor

Experience with Dr. Kapoor
Dr. Kapoor's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (32)
in Richmond, VA |
I was really sick with vomiting and diarrhea when I first saw Dr Kapoor. He did a very thorough and detailed evaluation. He actually took the time to sit down and explain what was going on. He clearly explained why he was prescribing the medications he had selected. A few days later he called me up personally to follow up on how I was doing. Very knowledgeable and caring. At the same time, very sympathetic and understanding. I have the highest respect for him and full faith in all his decisions.
in Richmond, VA |
I had severe shoulder pain for months. I saw many different doctors with no significant improvement. I finally happened to see Dr Kapoor. He gave me a shot in the shoulder after fully evaluating my problem. I have never felt so much better. Every time I see him for any new issue, he goes over every single detail and does a thorough examination. Very caring and always concerned about my wellbeing. Many thanks to him!!
in Midlothian, VA |
I have had many family physicians in the past, but Dr. Kapoor is by far and wide the best. Three years ago I had a pulmonary embolism that he diagnosed initially. His care has been great and unmatchable. I could not have asked for better care. He goes above and beyond in patient care. He has always been pleasant and personable during my follow up visits. Because of him I feel 100% better now. Trust him all the way.
in Chester, VA |
Hands down he is the best physician I have ever seen in my life. I saw him for the first time nearly two years ago. I was then transferring care from another physician. I had been having some uneasiness in my chest for the past few months. He did an ekg that saved my life subsequently. He diagnosed me with atrial fibrillation and referred me to the ER immediately. Very impressed with his efficient and excellent care.
in Henricho, VA |
Dr. Kapoor is a life saver. He has great bedside manners and in addition has excellent medical knowledge. He is simply awesome. I suffered a stroke 2 years ago. His care has been sincere and compassionate. He has always been there through my recovery from the stroke. Basically, he is everything you always wanted in a family doctor. I would easily give him 6 stars if I could.
in Midlothian, VA |
I feel very comfortable with Dr Kapoor. I think he has great diagnostic skills. He always pushes me to do the very best for my health. Very personable and wise.
in Richmond, VA |
It has been a pleasure to have Dr. Kapoor as my doc for the past two years. I had really bad diabetes for years. My previous physician wanted to put me on insulin. However, Dr. Kapoor helped me to get my diabetes under control without starting insulin. I am truly grateful to him.
in Richmond, VA |
Can't say enough about Dr Kapoor. He is a very rare combination of sympathy as well as professionalism. My mother had been having belly pain for a long time. He did a thorough evaluation and CT scan which revealed colon cancer and saved her life. Truly indebted to him.
in Richmond, VA |
Dr Kapoor truly cares about you and goes all the way to help you the most.
in richmond va |
On our first visit, outstanding from when you check in, to check out. Staff and Dr Kapoor were professional, courteous and compassionate. He spent a lot of time listening, and very interested in resolving our reason for being there.
Have you seen Dr. Shailendra Kapoor, MD?
Are you Dr. Kapoor?

Dr. Kapoor's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kapoor's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Thanjavur Med College
    University Of Illinois At Chicago

Completed in 2008

Dr. Kapoor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kapoor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pap Smear
  • Physical Examination

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.