Dr. Shailendra Kapoor, MD

Dr. Shailendra Kapoor, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 40 years old

38 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Dr. Kapoor specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Atlanta, GA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Kapoor? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Kapoor's Experience

See how Dr. Kapoor's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kapoor

Dr. Kapoor accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Kapoor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kapoor to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Kapoor's Performance
in Sandy springs, GA |
I was so very thankful for the excellent care I received from Dr. Shailendra Kapoor, MD, Dr. Kapoormade me feel that I was in safe hands.He listened me very well ,w/every detail!No rush at all,he tried to figured out what is the real problem.It was good to be treated with professionalism and care. Thank you very much! Everyone is so friendly and I am very thankful you are in this area to care for us when we need you. Your hours you are available are wonderful. The Doctors, nurses & staff are pr
in Atlanta, GA |
I have consistently found Dr. Kapoor to be very kind and caring. I contacted him in the evening regarding a dog bite and he responded immediately and saw me without waiting the next day. Dr. Kapoor, listens to the patient and explains the plan, the meds and the follow up. I would strongly recommend Dr. Kapoor.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Kapoor does not listen to his patients. The visit I had he refused to listen when I told him a certain antibiotic never helped me in the past and could I try a different antibiotic. He refused to listen and said this is what the computer says to give me and he had to go by that. This made no since to me. 3 days later I was in so much pain i had to come back and get the right antibiotic. The next sick visit he again refused to listen.DOES NOT LISTEN. I REFUSE to go back to him. Wasted Money
in Atlanta, GA |
Very pleasant and understanding. An excellent physician in every respect. His listening skills are superb and his attention to detail is very impressive. I have greatly improved my exercise and eating habits over the past two months all because of his advice and suggestions. Highly recommend his services!!
in Richmond, VA |
I was really sick with vomiting and diarrhea when I first saw Dr Kapoor. He did a very thorough and detailed evaluation. He actually took the time to sit down and explain what was going on. He clearly explained why he was prescribing the medications he had selected. A few days later he called me up personally to follow up on how I was doing. Very knowledgeable and caring. At the same time, very sympathetic and understanding. I have the highest respect for him and full faith in all his decisions.
in Richmond, VA |
I had severe shoulder pain for months. I saw many different doctors with no significant improvement. I finally happened to see Dr Kapoor. He gave me a shot in the shoulder after fully evaluating my problem. I have never felt so much better. Every time I see him for any new issue, he goes over every single detail and does a thorough examination. Very caring and always concerned about my wellbeing. Many thanks to him!!
in Midlothian, VA |
I have had many family physicians in the past, but Dr. Kapoor is by far and wide the best. Three years ago I had a pulmonary embolism that he diagnosed initially. His care has been great and unmatchable. I could not have asked for better care. He goes above and beyond in patient care. He has always been pleasant and personable during my follow up visits. Because of him I feel 100% better now. Trust him all the way.
in Chester, VA |
Hands down he is the best physician I have ever seen in my life. I saw him for the first time nearly two years ago. I was then transferring care from another physician. I had been having some uneasiness in my chest for the past few months. He did an ekg that saved my life subsequently. He diagnosed me with atrial fibrillation and referred me to the ER immediately. Very impressed with his efficient and excellent care.
in Henricho, VA |
Dr. Kapoor is a life saver. He has great bedside manners and in addition has excellent medical knowledge. He is simply awesome. I suffered a stroke 2 years ago. His care has been sincere and compassionate. He has always been there through my recovery from the stroke. Basically, he is everything you always wanted in a family doctor. I would easily give him 6 stars if I could.
in Midlothian, VA |
I feel very comfortable with Dr Kapoor. I think he has great diagnostic skills. He always pushes me to do the very best for my health. Very personable and wise.
in Richmond, VA |
It has been a pleasure to have Dr. Kapoor as my doc for the past two years. I had really bad diabetes for years. My previous physician wanted to put me on insulin. However, Dr. Kapoor helped me to get my diabetes under control without starting insulin. I am truly grateful to him.
in Richmond, VA |
Can't say enough about Dr Kapoor. He is a very rare combination of sympathy as well as professionalism. My mother had been having belly pain for a long time. He did a thorough evaluation and CT scan which revealed colon cancer and saved her life. Truly indebted to him.
in Richmond, VA |
Dr Kapoor truly cares about you and goes all the way to help you the most.
in richmond va |
On our first visit, outstanding from when you check in, to check out. Staff and Dr Kapoor were professional, courteous and compassionate. He spent a lot of time listening, and very interested in resolving our reason for being there.
Have you seen Dr. Shailendra Kapoor, MD?
Are you Dr. Kapoor?

Compare Dr. Kapoor

Dr. Kapoor's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Kapoor has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kapoor's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Heart Disease
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Upper Respiratory Tract Infection

Thanjavur Med College
    University of Illinois at Chicago

Completed in 2008

• Hindi

Dr. Kapoor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kapoor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage