Family Medicine  |
Dr. Shaida Behnam, MD
Dr. Shaida Behnam, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Monterey, CA. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Behnam is affiliated with Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula.

147 El Dorado St Ste A

Monterey, CA 93940

Learn about Dr. Behnam

Dr. Behnam's Experience

Dr. Behnam's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Ross University, School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Behnam has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Behnam does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Behnam and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Behnam's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Behnam to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Behnam's Performance
in Monterey, CA |
Dr. Behnam is by far the best primary care physician I've ever had and I am so glad to have her as my doctor now. She is incredibly kind and you can tell she really cares about her patients. She listens to your concerns and gives different options for treatment. I love that she incorporates Eastern and Western medicine in her practice too. She recommends natural remedies first before prescribing medications. Dr. Behnam is absolutely wonderful!
in Pacific Grove, CA |
Dr. Behnam gets my highest recommendation. She is very warm, caring & respectful... which is rare in a Dr. I feel lucky to have found her. I like that you can get in to see her promptly, if needed. Her staff is wonderful, too.
in Seaside |
Warm caring physician who really listens to you. I highly recommend her.
in Seaside, CA |
Dr. Behnam has been a wonderful doctor for husband and myself for the last 6 years, and as my children leave their pediatricians, she will be their doctor as well. She has a very kind nature and listens very well. Never rushes you, and always takes your opinions and worries with care. I recommend her to all of our friends and family.
in Marina, CA |
Best primary care physician I've had in 20 years. She remembers everything I tell her, and brings it up in subsequent visits, no matter how much time has elapsed! I've never had a doctor with that kind of ability to really know her patients. I've had doctors from one visit to the next act like they have no idea who I am, so to have one that remembers everything, even the small, trivial stuff is amazing. I highly recommend her.
in Monterey, CA |
She was kind, compassionate, and took her time to listen to my concerns. he was knowledgeable and explained everything clearly. She answered all my questions. I highly recommend her.
in Seaside, CA |
I have been seeing Dr. Behnam for a few years now I have always felt uncomfortable in hospital/doctors offices. But Dr. Behnam is very patient with me always give me multiple recommendations whenever a health concern in an issue.
in Monterey, CA |
A co-worker recommended Dr. Behnam. I contacted her office & was told that she would review my info to see if she wanted to take me on as a patient. Huh? I?m a person-a person who needed a physician. She is a physician who is taking new patients. I was left a short, curt message saying the Dr. said no. Really? I felt horrible. So insulting! I've never been rejected like that by someone who swore to do no harm. My feelings were hurt! Harm! Since when do Dr.?s evaluate a person for treatability?
Unfortunately the front office staff is disorganized, and I had a negative experience my first visit. Please be aware, this office does not see children, even though it's a family practice and they will let you make an appt for your child. Also know that their policy is to do an intake visit first, and will not do an physical exam without making a second appointment ($$$). My experience with Dr. Behnam herself was pleasant, though she wasn't very knowledgeable re: my specific conditions.
Have you seen Dr. Shaida Behnam, MD?
Are you Dr. Behnam?