Dr. Shahrzad Shareghi, MD

Dr. Shahrzad Shareghi, MD

Interventional Cardiology  |

Dr Shareghi has been in the community since 2010 and practices General and Interventional Cardiology. Board Certified in General , Interventional and Nuclear Cardiology, high volume practice with privileges for STEMI ( Heart attack ) for Los robles Hospital and Simi valley hospitals. One of the only female interventional cardiologists in the area with a Special Interest in Women's Heart disease.

Cardiovascular Care Center

• One Health
  • PHCS
  • Preferred Health Systems

Learn about Dr. Shareghi

I specialize in General and Interventional Cardiology. Special interest in Cardiac procedures, Women's Heart Disease and Peripheral Vascular Disease. I believe in a team approach to patient care. Listening to my patient is integral to proper diagnosis and treatment. I am able to see new patients in a timely manner.

Dr. Shareghi's Experience

Dr. Shareghi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Interventional Cardiology

• Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Coronary Artery Dissection
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Thrombosis
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

• Angioplasty
  • Atherectomy
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Intervention
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Peripheral Artery Catheterization
  • Peripheral Vascular Intervention
  • Thoracentesis
  • Thrombolysis
  • Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary)
  • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography

No malpractice history found for California.

• Univeristy of Virginia
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
    Other Education | Completed 2008
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Shareghi has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Shareghi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shareghi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shareghi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shareghi to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Shareghi's Performance
in Simi Valley, CA |
From the first time she treated me at Simi Adventist Hospital, she has been very nice and caring. She has explained to my wife and I what she was concluding about my issues and why. She is very through. I would recommend her to family and friends.
Simi Valley, CA |
Love her staff & Dr. Shareghi'. Knows her stuff & tells it like it is. Than you Dr. Shareghi for care you put into my family & all the patients you see. Love sitting in the waiting room listening to all the great comments about you.
Simi Valley, CA |
Dr. Shareghi is an awesome doctor full of knowledge. She took care of my dad when he had a heart attack calmed my fears downs & gave my family hope. Now my dad was diagnosed with AFib again she's on her toes taking care of my dad. I know there bad & good reviews. My opinion is for you to be the judge of her & not go by reviews. Thank you Dr. Shareghi.
in Moorpark, CA |
LONG wait.Office disconnected. Doc stood on farside of room.NEVER listened to my heart.Gave me about 2 mins. Ordered patch. Nurse applied but couldn't answer questions.Patch fell off in hours.Doc misdiagnosed me but tech told me results earlier that were on the printout...she just couldn't be bothered reading on page. Billed $2k for patch placement n read on day it was put on.Billed $2k for patch placement n read @ follow up visit. Have gone round n round w/office n billing. Still no answers.
Newbury Park, CA |
I waited 45 minutes which I figure she is a busy doctor. But for the second time that I saw this doctor very very disappointed! Both times she runs out the f the room and I had to tell the nurse I need to speak with her please! Not happy no time for her to have human contact with Patients I give her an F!!!!!
Simi Valley, CA |
Pre-op clearance. First in office--1.5 hour wait just told I need at least 2 more appointments. Leaving-waiting room was SRO. Talk to a couple of waiting patients--they said 1.5+ hour wait a was normal. A pre-op patient said this was his 8th (hopefully last) visit--all a waste of time. Normal is supposedly 5 visits. Why? It is speculated that numerous visits to increase billing to Medicare. I went to a different highly respected doctor and the pre-op was over in 10 minutes-no problems
Dr. Shareghi may be an excellent cardiac surgeon. She installed a stent in my LAD in Thousand Oaks, CA. However, once out of the hospital, her care and the efficiency of her office staff cannot be recommended. It took two requests in person and two more phone calls to get copies of my records so I can travel. I asked repeatedly for written prescriptions and when she gave the script to me, it was missing a very important beta-blocker. I found this out in Arizona. Find someone else for follow-up.
As you stated - She is an excellent Cardiologist and you have done very well after your LAD stent. If there is a question about your medications you can always request to contact the physician directly. Our Scripts are online and if your pharmacy contact information is accurate They do receive all your script requests. You medical records looks like are in the MR department of the hospital- In order to receive your films you need to sign a release with the hospital We wish you good luck
Simi Valley, CA |
Felt like I was part of the heard of cattle. Wanted to schedule procedures before seeing my chart? Wouldn't renew my prescription from previous Cardiologist... Office is stark and cold...
in Lake Sherwood, CA |
Excellent bedside manners plus expertise and technical skills. Office staff cares and is polite
in Lake Sherwood, CA |
Dr Shareghi and Staff Make me feel at home. They care about me and have all the resources. Expert office staff in insurance coverage which has tremendously helped us as well
in Thousand Oaks, CA |
Dr Shareghi Saved my life ! I have the utmost respect for her She has an impeccable record and all her patients in the waiting room rave about her. Thank you Dr Shareghi and Staff !
in Simi Valley, CA |
Dr. Shareghi was very caring with my mom when she was in the hospital. She answered all my questions. She saved my moms life. Her staff was very helpful and fit us in a busy schedule when we needed.
in Simi Valley, CA |
My last entry to Health Grades described a second appointment at Dr. Shareghi's office in Simi Valley. When I spoke to the office manager she explained that the monitors were always charged for their patients and she didn't understand what had happened. I suddenly realized that my house had experienced a rolling black out just a few miles from Dr. Shareghi's office. Sometimes, waiting for an explanation is the best way to react.
Have you seen Dr. Shahrzad Shareghi, MD?

Visit Dr. Shareghi