Dr. Shahryar Yadegar, MD

Pulmonary DiseaseMaleAge 52

Telehealth services available

Pulmonary Medical Corp.

18399 Ventura Blvd Ste 245 Tarzana, CA 91356

Dr. Shahryar Yadegar, MD is a Pulmonologist in Tarzana, CA. Dr. Yadegar has more experience with Sleep Apnea, Obstructive Lung Disease, and Pulmonary Vascular Conditions than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with medical facilities Providence Tarzana Medical Center and West Hills Hospital & Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Yadegar to book an appointment.

Compare with other Pulmonologists

Compare Dr. Yadegar with our nearby Pulmonologists at UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica.

These providers are on the medical staff of UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica.

Dr. Yadegar's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Yadegar

4.761904761904762%

Dr. Yadegar?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (39)
  • Listened & answered questions (39)
  • Explained conditions well (37)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (3)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (1)
Dr. Yadegar is treating my severely disabled sister for chronic respiratory problems. His advice has always yielded successful results, and he has been instrumental in keeping her alive during the seven years he has supervised her medical care. One simply cannot find a better physician; he’s truly that good.
Bruce Padgett – Jun 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahryar Yadegar, MD?
I am so thankful for Dr Yadegar. He was always attentive and informative. He’s compassion sets him apart from other doctors. The time he spends with you to explain tests /procedures. His thoroughness. He is always looking at every aspect of your health. I have been with dr Yadegar over 10 years and prefer to drive many miles to keep him on my medical team. He’s the best physician I’ve ever known. I worked In hospitals for over 23 years before my copd and no other doctor compares to Dr Yadegar’s medical experience and his numerous personal attributes and he truly cares about each of his patients. His office staff are the best too. Thank you all
Diana Dultz – May 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahryar Yadegar, MD?
Seriously, if you want help from one of the most innovative and knowledgeable minds in the field of lungs, it’s Dr. S. THOMAS YADEGAR. Ask google, there are even TV clips. What about the staff interactions and the “feel” of the offices? Amazingly, they echo the compassion and kindness emanating from Dr. Yadegar. My experience through the years with this medical practice is that I matter to them and they always go that extra mile for me.
Nancy Rubin – May 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahryar Yadegar, MD?
This is the most caring kind dr. He is capable, modest, on top of the lung and sleep problems that his patients have. I have ms Parkinson’s and am 84 he is the greatest and I recommend him highly. Joyce in encino
Joyce kishineff – Feb 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahryar Yadegar, MD?
I have suffered from asthma/ chronic bronchitis since I was a teenager which had severely limited my activities and quality of life. Dr Yadegar has been treating me for more that 20 years. Because of his excellent care, my symptoms have been under control for years. I also work at Providence Cedars Sinai Tarzana Medical Center and have seen, first hand, the kind, compassionate and exceptional care and attention he provides to our patients. He is committed to providing individualized treatment for each of his patients. During this Covid pandemic he has been dedicated to keeping our patients, staff, and community safe and healthy. He has been on the forefront of understanding how this virus works and has worked tirelessly in battling it, as well as informing and educating other medical professionals and the community. As a long time patient and long time colleague, I would highly recommend Dr. Yadegar.
Julie Lawlor – Feb 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahryar Yadegar, MD?
We are very fortune to know Dr Yadegar. He is a very knowledgeable Pulmonologist and an asset to Providence Tarzana/ Cedars Sinai hospital. He works tirelessly responding to all our Covid related questions. He is one of the few doctors who treats each patient individually monitoring their symptoms and adjusting their treatments. He is on the cutting edge of understanding how this virus reacts to all ages and ethnicities. He has a great bedside manner & always takes the time to keep us informed. There is no “one treatment for all” and Dr. Yadegar explains which treatment may work the best. We are very grateful and consider ourselves lucky to find such a highly professional physician. His staff were very courteous and pleasant to deal with. You would be in good hands with Dr. Yadegar
Jan 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahryar Yadegar, MD?
Dr. Yadegar is an excellent doctor, calm, knowledgeable and extremely professional. He is very kind and truly cares about his patients. After going to multiple doctors, Dr. Yadegar was the only one who was able to provide me with the correct and best plan to get me back and healthy. I am so grateful and highly recommend him.
Benjamin Parnassi – Jan 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahryar Yadegar, MD?
Most amazing doctor! My husband and I were so pleased with how much Dr. Yadegar cared. He is an extremely talented and knowledgeable doctor. Dr. Yadegar has been extremely responsive and constantly checked in on us to monitor my husband. You are in the best hands.
Leora Parnassi – Jan 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahryar Yadegar, MD?
I was recently treated by Dr. Yadegar for Covid. He is a very kind, knowledgeable, experienced and professional physician. He took time to listen to my symptoms, explained what treatment I needed in a very patient and caring manner and followed up with me until I was feeling better. He went above and beyond and answered all of my questions thoroughly. His staff is very friendly, eager to help and made it easy for me to get in touch with him. I referred my family members to him and he treated them exceptionally well. It gave me peace of mind that they were in his care. He is one of the best doctors I have ever been treated by and I would highly recommend him for your medical care.
Shirley Daneshgar – Jan 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahryar Yadegar, MD?
Dr. Yadegar saved my life and I am forever indebted to him. My Oxygen level had dropped below 90 and he admitted me into the hospital. He provided me with exceptional medical care and whatever he did, he turned me around. Within 2 days I was breathing great again. I am normal now, and do not know what I can do to return the favor to him
Michael R – Jan 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahryar Yadegar, MD?
Dr. Yadegar is incredibly caring and thorough. He helped our family through a difficult time and went above and beyond any other Dr we have seen.
Jan 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahryar Yadegar, MD?
I was recently diagnosed with Covid. Apart from the fact that I was feeling extremely sick, I was also very scared - I had just lost my uncle a week before to Covid. I cannot express my gratitude enough to Dr. Yadegar for his exceptional care and his individualized plan to treat me. Not only did he treat me for Covid but his reassurance that I can fight this and will be able to recover, made all the difference. Dr. Yadegar is extraordinarily skilled while being so kind and empathetic.
Melody – Jan 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahryar Yadegar, MD?
Dr, Y is a caring, thorough doctor, and his staff is absolutely fantastic.
steve zelman – Sep 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahryar Yadegar, MD?
Dr. Yadegar is a wonderful doctor, he is very easy to talk to. He is well knowledgable and listens to me and my needs.
Jun 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahryar Yadegar, MD?
Dr. Yadegar builds relationships with his patients. He is extremely kind and caring. He is a wonderful diagnostician. I always seemed to be sick and doctors suggested “bandaids” which helped stop one thing or another but I never felt that I was 100%. Last summer, Dr Yadegar said he felt like he was pulling something out of Merlin’s hat, but sent me to an immunologist to run more tests and see if I had the condition he thought I might have. He was right. For the first time in years, I’m healthy!
Jane in Encino, CA – Dec 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahryar Yadegar, MD?
I am very happy with Dr. Yadegar and his staff. Very professional and thorough. I would definitely return for future appointments and refer to family and friends.
Sandra Lawrence – Jun 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahryar Yadegar, MD?
Dr. Yadegar is the absolute best! He has been taking care of me for several years and after seeing other doctors each time I'm sick, Dr. Yadegar is always the one who fixes me. He has a very easy-going manner, and is always able to clearly explain what's going on and what therapies are best for me. He is kind, compassionate, extremely knowledgable and very thorough. I know that each time I walk into his office, I will be cared for at the highest level. His staff is very accommodating to my needs
Dina Mead in Chatsworth, CA – May 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahryar Yadegar, MD?
The staff that works there is terrible, in particular Anne who schedules appointments. Her voice tone throughout our conv. sounded like she "doesn't care" about anything. But she made my experience so bad after she put me on hold, while I could still hear her breathing on the phone. When I tried to say "hello, are you still there", I just kept hearing her breathe. I hung up, and their office (or her personally) did not even bother to call back. I wish their doctors sometimes read reviews
George in Van Nuys, CA – Dec 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahryar Yadegar, MD?
I am crazy about Dr. Yadegar! I had gone to my MD, my ENT, with little results in the diagnosis and treatment of the wheezing in my chest and my stuffed nose. Dr. Yadegar issued some tests that had not been recommended before and they were very telling. There were blood tests, a sleep study and a very thorough breathing test at the hospital. He learned something from each test and prescribed a new inhaler, nasal spray, Singular and an allergy pill. I have been feeling & sounding so much better!
Jill in Woodland Hills, CA – Apr 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahryar Yadegar, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Yadegar?

• Critical Care Medicine