Dr. Shahrooz Bemanian, MD

Gastroenterology | Male

Dr. Shahrooz Bemanian, MD
Dr. Shahrooz Bemanian, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Irvine, CA. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Bemanian is affiliated with LAC + USC Medical Center and Hoag Hospital Newport Beach.

Dr. Bemanian's Experience

See how Dr. Bemanian's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bemanian

Dr. Bemanian accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Bemanian is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Bemanian has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bemanian's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bemanian to family and friends
Dr. Bemanian's Performance
Everyone was very professional and fast. I had a very good experience.
The visit was a consult only. Dr. B. was very friendly and made sure I understood the process for the procedure and that my questions were answered.
EVERYTHING was excellent! Dr. Bemanian and nursing were amazingly kind and attentive. Love Hoag hospital for care.
It was an excellent experience, except for the constant re-asking of the same questions. Which I already answered on a questionare.
Best overall surgery I have experienced. A for Doctor and Anesthesiologist and A for Facility and Staff. Everyone was very friendly and passed all the information in advance. Very smooth process and great experience. Everyone involved was caring and helpful. Thank you very much.
Dr. is very professional and the procedure was done on time, no negative issues at all. Procedure done at Hoag Irvine and the staff that helped me were really great.
All seemed very professional and caring. Nurse was friendly and comforting, and pleased she got the IV in first try.
Excellent, professional and detailed with explanation before and after procedure. The best Gastro doctor in Newport Beach.
Very happy, dr.bermanian is helpful and complete with all my Health concerns . I could not be more satisfied with his treatments. My problem is the double Hernia That I have and need surgery for I AM on medical // workman comp Claim thru my employer/ lifecom Thru The owner Chuck Grigas is contesting the claim. I AM broke with no income //the claim Is will take 90 days.
Had a very comfortable experience. The doctor took the time to listen my concerns.
I had a very professional and through experience. I would refer friends or family to this doctor.
Nice staff No delay Everything on time Doctor was patient and listened very carefully to my problem
Dr. Bemanian was very professional and knowledgeable. He explained everything in detail and walked me through the steps of my treatment. He is very comforting and positive as well. The office staff is always professional and welcoming.
Very impressive. Dr. Bemanian made me confident and comfortable.
It was a good experience, the doctor & the front office were helpful
A doctor, nurses, anesthesiologist were all top notch. Patient, calm, professional and took their time while moving forward to Lee things on time. Procedure took an hour and I woke up without nausea. Thank you for your kindnesses and a job well done
I had an excellent experience meeting with Dr. Bemanian. He was attentive, easy to talk with, and empathetic. He showed genuine concern and interest into my presenting problem. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Bemanian to anyone!!
Everything was handled in a very professional manner
Colonoscopy... smooth & painless
very friendly staff, office and dr.
I had an endoscopy prescribed by Dr. Yu. I had never met Dr. Bemanian before that day. The service was polite, clean and on time. He explained in detail what he was going to do and later what he found. He even called me at home the next day to check up and give me the results of the biopsy. A very impressive experience.
Very positive.
Totally satisfied
I don't what I can say other than it's a real pleasure dealing with Dr. Bemanian. I never feel rushed.
in Yorba Linda, CA |
My family ran into Dr. Benamian through the ER at Hoag Irvine re: stricture. He made no contact with me or my family. My deaf father had a stricture and could not swallow anything to his stomach. I asked many times to speak to the Dr. Please read my complete review under the company name Digestive Disease Consultants of OC inc. The dilation did not work and he is now stuck in a nightmare of a feeding tube.
Office had pleasing decor, looked clean. I was seen at my appointment time. Medical assistant was very pleasant. Dr. Bemanian made me feel comfortable, explained what to expectt.
Arrived at hospital for colonoscopy. Completed paperwork and was taken to my room where I was attended by a nurse who filled out questioners and set the IV. After a short wait I was wheel I. To the room for the procedure. I was met by several technictions and the Anastasiologist. She answered my questions and verified her info. Doctor came in and they gave me the drugs. I woke up and felt great. After I was taken back to my room the doctor came in and told me what he found and answered a few que
The services provided were excellent, all aspects. Great welcoming at the front desk, the prep room before the procedure was pleasant and nurses ensured that I am comfortable and create a relax atmosphere before my procedure. Doctor Shahrooz Bemanian did an excellent job, he took his time to introduce himself before and explained in detail the results of my procedure after completion.
Convenient, polite, thorough and quick. It was a pleasant experience.
It was great . The staff was friendly and comfortable. The procedure was easy and fast. Dr. Bemanian cheers to you. Thank you Chris Ogawa
Everything went very smooth. Couldn't have asked for anything more. Shahrooz was very complete in his description of procedure and answering any questions. A on all counts 5 star rating for all Jim Collins
Great! Dr explain everything very clear and easy!
So far so good. I arrived early and also was seen early. The office is very clean, the staff is friendly, and Dr. Behmanian listened to my concerns and agreed with me for a future procedure.
Very good experience. Staff and Doctor are very kind and professional
Professional, timely, proficient.
Excellent. Great listener and very thorough.
Just phoned and discussed some tests with me. XO
Everyone was friendly and the doctor was thorough.
Colonoscopy procedure went well. Staff was nice and the experience was as pleasant as possible. I felt everything was explained clearly.
Informative and pleasant. I did not have to wait long to see the doctor, nor did I feel rushed.
Very good experience and professional staff.
I was a bit anxious about the procedure, but Dr. Bemanian took the time to explain in detail and I felt at ease.
Great Doctor, great staff. Thank you for your professional work.
in Newport Beach |
I have been seeing gastros for most of my life. Dr. Bemanian was one of the worst I have experienced. Poor bedside manner, did not return calls, and issued expensive medical test that he failed to mention were out of network. It is unfortunate how poor my experience was. I would urge anyone to not seek his medical care.
My experience was great the staff was very friendly.
Professional and great service from Dr. Bemanina to all the nurses, Thanks
Xcellent service
The entire experience was very professional, comfortable, and efficient
Have you seen Dr. Shahrooz Bemanian, MD?
Are you Dr. Bemanian?

Compare Dr. Bemanian

Dr. Bemanian's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gastroenterology
  •  Board certified in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine

Dr. Bemanian has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bemanian's Board Certifications

• Gallstones
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding

Graduated in 1996

• Other Education

Completed in 2006

• Persian

Dr. Bemanian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bemanian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gastroenterology

• Bile Duct Procedure
  • Capsule Endoscopy
  • Colon Cancer Screening
  • Colonoscopy
  • Colonoscopy With Polypectomy
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Esophagogastroscopy