Gastroenterology  |
Dr. Shahrooz Bemanian, MD
Dr. Shahrooz Bemanian, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Irvine, CA. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Bemanian is affiliated with LAC + USC Medical Center and Hoag Hospital Newport Beach.

113 Waterworks Way Ste 155

Irvine, CA 92618

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Guardian
  • Health Net of California
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Bemanian

Dr. Bemanian's Experience

Dr. Bemanian's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Gastroenterology

• Gallstones
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding

• Colon Cancer Screening
  • Colonoscopy
  • Colonoscopy With Polypectomy
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Esophagogastroscopy
  • Esophagoscopy
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Gastrointestinal Surgery
  • Gastroparesis Therapy
  • Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags
  • Liver Biopsy

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California, Irvine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine Science/The Chicago Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009
    Other Education | Completed 2006

Dr. Bemanian has no media or publications listed.

• Persian

Dr. Bemanian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bemanian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bemanian's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bemanian to family and friends
Dr. Bemanian's Performance
Highly competent and professional doctor who made me feel very safe under his care. Office team are excellent. Definitely recommend Dr. Bemanian.
From the moment I arrived, the reception staff did not hesitate to acknowledge and greet me. Intake paperwork was promptly given. To the back office and prep for my procedure. It was seamless, professional, and easy. A model facility. Thanks for everyone to help me today.
Dr. Bemanian was extremely kind and sensitive to his patient's needs
Check in was swift. Talked to both Doctors prior to procedure. Wheeled into the procedure room three minutes early. Dr. B said everything went good. Staff was great! I will come back here whenever possible.
Been seeing Dr. B for five years now and all the visits and procedures have been excellent. Would recommend this practice 100%.
I have a great deal of confidence in Dr. B and his staff. They are professional and courteous and go out of their way to meet all your needs. I highly recommend them.
Friendly staff and Dr. Informed me of how procedure would
Dr. Bemanian is a great doctor. Great bedside manner, knows what he's doing.
Dr. Bemanian is kind, down to earth, and a wonderful surgeon. I I've him.
I felt very cared for and comfortable while there.
I had my colonoscopy with Dr Bemanian . I had great experience I like to recommend Dr Bemanian to anybody need to have a colonoscopy ! His office stuff are very polite. And profeionsl
Everything went smoothly and he and the anesthesiologist kept me calm.
The staff was very friendly and helpful! The appointment was a little delayed but totally understandable. Everything went smoother than anticipated and again, the staff was awesome! Highly recommend this center.
Great
Great experience....Efficient, courteous, great overall experience. would definitely recommend your surgical center
Excellent facility, excellent care, wonderful doctor & nurses. Thank you, I felt safe and well cared for from my arrival to my departure after my procedure
The staff was very very helpful and comforting when I arrived and throughout the whole time I was there. Dr. Behamian was extremely nice and professional and helpful. I completely trusted him to perform my two procedures. He is a very kind and professional doctor. I would recommend him highly.
Overall it was excellent, but I was waiting in a reception area a little longer than I expected. My appt is 9:30am and procedure appt is 10:30am, but I was called by a nurse around 10:50am.
Everyone was very professional and fast. I had a very good experience.
The visit was a consult only. Dr. B. was very friendly and made sure I understood the process for the procedure and that my questions were answered.
EVERYTHING was excellent! Dr. Bemanian and nursing were amazingly kind and attentive. Love Hoag hospital for care.
It was an excellent experience, except for the constant re-asking of the same questions. Which I already answered on a questionare.
Best overall surgery I have experienced. A for Doctor and Anesthesiologist and A for Facility and Staff. Everyone was very friendly and passed all the information in advance. Very smooth process and great experience. Everyone involved was caring and helpful. Thank you very much.
Dr. is very professional and the procedure was done on time, no negative issues at all. Procedure done at Hoag Irvine and the staff that helped me were really great.
All seemed very professional and caring. Nurse was friendly and comforting, and pleased she got the IV in first try.
Excellent, professional and detailed with explanation before and after procedure. The best Gastro doctor in Newport Beach.
Very happy, dr.bermanian is helpful and complete with all my Health concerns . I could not be more satisfied with his treatments. My problem is the double Hernia That I have and need surgery for I AM on medical // workman comp Claim thru my employer/ lifecom Thru The owner Chuck Grigas is contesting the claim. I AM broke with no income //the claim Is will take 90 days.
Had a very comfortable experience. The doctor took the time to listen my concerns.
I had a very professional and through experience. I would refer friends or family to this doctor.
Nice staff No delay Everything on time Doctor was patient and listened very carefully to my problem
Dr. Bemanian was very professional and knowledgeable. He explained everything in detail and walked me through the steps of my treatment. He is very comforting and positive as well. The office staff is always professional and welcoming.
Very impressive. Dr. Bemanian made me confident and comfortable.
It was a good experience, the doctor & the front office were helpful
A doctor, nurses, anesthesiologist were all top notch. Patient, calm, professional and took their time while moving forward to Lee things on time. Procedure took an hour and I woke up without nausea. Thank you for your kindnesses and a job well done
I had an excellent experience meeting with Dr. Bemanian. He was attentive, easy to talk with, and empathetic. He showed genuine concern and interest into my presenting problem. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Bemanian to anyone!!
Everything was handled in a very professional manner
Colonoscopy... smooth & painless
very friendly staff, office and dr.
I had an endoscopy prescribed by Dr. Yu. I had never met Dr. Bemanian before that day. The service was polite, clean and on time. He explained in detail what he was going to do and later what he found. He even called me at home the next day to check up and give me the results of the biopsy. A very impressive experience.
Very positive.
Totally satisfied
I don't what I can say other than it's a real pleasure dealing with Dr. Bemanian. I never feel rushed.
in Yorba Linda, CA |
My family ran into Dr. Benamian through the ER at Hoag Irvine re: stricture. He made no contact with me or my family. My deaf father had a stricture and could not swallow anything to his stomach. I asked many times to speak to the Dr. Please read my complete review under the company name Digestive Disease Consultants of OC inc. The dilation did not work and he is now stuck in a nightmare of a feeding tube.
Office had pleasing decor, looked clean. I was seen at my appointment time. Medical assistant was very pleasant. Dr. Bemanian made me feel comfortable, explained what to expectt.
Arrived at hospital for colonoscopy. Completed paperwork and was taken to my room where I was attended by a nurse who filled out questioners and set the IV. After a short wait I was wheel I. To the room for the procedure. I was met by several technictions and the Anastasiologist. She answered my questions and verified her info. Doctor came in and they gave me the drugs. I woke up and felt great. After I was taken back to my room the doctor came in and told me what he found and answered a few que
The services provided were excellent, all aspects. Great welcoming at the front desk, the prep room before the procedure was pleasant and nurses ensured that I am comfortable and create a relax atmosphere before my procedure. Doctor Shahrooz Bemanian did an excellent job, he took his time to introduce himself before and explained in detail the results of my procedure after completion.
Convenient, polite, thorough and quick. It was a pleasant experience.
It was great . The staff was friendly and comfortable. The procedure was easy and fast. Dr. Bemanian cheers to you. Thank you Chris Ogawa
Everything went very smooth. Couldn't have asked for anything more. Shahrooz was very complete in his description of procedure and answering any questions. A on all counts 5 star rating for all Jim Collins
Great! Dr explain everything very clear and easy!
Have you seen Dr. Shahrooz Bemanian, MD?
Are you Dr. Bemanian?