Dr. Shahriar Sedghi, MD

Dr. Shahriar Sedghi, MD

Gastroenterology  |

Dr. Shahriar Sedghi, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Macon, GA. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Sedghi is affiliated with Dodge County Hospital, Houston Medical Center, Coliseum Medical Centers and Medical Center Navicent Health.

Gastroenterology Associates of Central Georgia, LLC

610 3rd St Ste 204

Macon, GA 31201

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • WellCare

Learn about Dr. Sedghi

See how frequently Dr. Sedghi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Diarrhea
Dysphagia
Anemia

Dr. Sedghi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Sedghi "Serving all of your Gastroenterology needs."

• Gastroenterology

• Gallstones
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding

• Biliary Drainage
  • Biopsy
  • Colonoscopy
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Fecal Impaction Removal
  • Gallbladder Removal
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Laparoscopy
  • Liver Biopsy
  • Manometry

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Westminster Medical School London England
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Westminster Hospital Med School
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Mercer University School Of Medicine Program Ga
  • Department Of Medicine Of Loyola University Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Sedghi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sedghi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sedghi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sedghi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sedghi to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Sedghi's Performance
Never saw him until day of procedure. His staff didn't know who diagnosed one condition, of which he had. Misdiagnosis led to two hospitalizations, including ICU w/ GI bleed. Multiple repeated tests due to not requesting results and double charging insurance. RX given with 3 contraindications that each could've been fatal. Very uninvolved, uncaring man who only wants to do procedures in his bubble and not be involved with patient care. Be very careful and vigilant of your own care. BEWARE!
in Macon, GA |
Dr. Sedghi's office staff were all very friendly and nice! Dr. Sedghi was able to treat me very quickly and efficiently. Would highly recommend his services as a Gastroenterologist. A+++ Will visit Sedghi again.
in Macon,GA |
One off the most caring, straight forward doctor's to have. I would recommend anyone dealing with IBS, COLITIS OR CHRON DISEASE. He make you have hope and determination to get through hard times dealing with your health. And the staff is amazing made me feel cared for at all times!
in Dublin ga |
I love dr sedghi and his np they always take care of me. I get a fast appointment. I want see no one else
Douglas, GA |
Most knowledgeable in the area
If you live with chronic disease, you know that it is an up and down battle everyday. The last thing you need is what I went through before going to see Dr. Sedghi and that is to be run through the mill, so to speak with test upon test, hospital stays and countless medications. Dr. Sedghi was able to not only diagnosis me correctly ( finally) but also able to start me on the right path quickly. Do your research- real research!
Macon, GA |
The office is busy and it is hard to get an appointment with him, but definitely worth the wait.
Bonaire, ga |
Always have to wait for appointments and procedures, sometimes as long as 2 hour wait and office staff is very rude. PA doesn't really seem to care. Dr. Sedghi is good, but I only see him briefly every three years before procedure.
Macon, Georgia |
I first saw Dr. Sedghi while I was in the emergency room for an unexpected GI problem. I am too young to have such things so Dr. Sedghi hand picked the surgical team to perform my laparoscopy. Even though they found nothing and the problem was resolved, he wanted to do a routine colo to be safe. I saw one of his PA's in the office and waited only a few minutes for my procedure. Afterwards, he stayed in touch to be sure I did not have any recurring problems. 10 out of 10 for the care and guidance
in Milledgeville, GA |
Negative comments concerning a Lapband procedure that I had done through another Dr. while I had gone Dr. Sedji for a colonoscopy.
in Macon, GA |
Dr. Sedghi and his NP Mrs. Blount are awesome. They are very detailed and listens to your concerns. Very quick response when you leave a message via phone or the patient portal. I also recommend you try Dr. Sedghi diet. I have lost 37 lbs. Can't go wrong with his team and office staff is very friendly.
in Macon, GA |
Awful experience! . Waited more than 3 hours. Then he strolls in and asks if he can go pee (his words) before he does my procedure. They asked me all the questions he should have asked when I visited his office and only saw his PA!.
Macon, GA |
First off they lie I sat in the waiting room for 1:10 . I informed them after they were 45 minutes late that I would only wait another 15 minutes . I waited another 25 minutes called my ride and left . Some ding a ling realized I was gone and 10 minutes after I walked out came to parking lot to tell me to come back in . I told her we were done we got 3 phone calls the 2nd was from the doctor himself . I told him my appoint said 4:30 the idiot told me that it was for 5:30 DO NOT GO THERE
in Macon, GA |
When I consulted with Dr. Sedghi concerning my GI problems, I never actually saw him. He never communicated with me concerning my health. I had a procedure done and that was the first time I saw him concerning my care. He did not know what he was actually doing the procedure for due to the miscommunication in his office. I do not recommend this office as I do not feel they have attention to detail or treat their patients with continuity.
Have you seen Dr. Shahriar Sedghi, MD?
Are you Dr. Sedghi?

Eastman, GA 31023
Medical Center Navicent Health
777 Hemlock St
Macon, GA 31201

More Gastroenterology Specialists like Dr. Sedghi at Gastroenterology Associates of Central Georgia, LLC