Dr. Shahriar Mabourakh, MD

• Health Net of California
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Mabourakh

Personal Bio

In a field where experience counts, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Mabourakh has dedicated over twenty years enhancing personal appearances and transforming lives. He is recognized for his surgical skills and patient referrals in breast enhancement, innovative use of tummy tuck techniques and the latest training in a natural appearing facelift.

Dr. Mabourakh is dedicated to offering patients the latest in nonsurgical and surgical procedures, as well as providing the facts about what is safe and realistic. He empowers patients with information about plastic surgery and is available for any questions they may have before, during, or after a procedure.

He also realizes that surgery is only part of the solution for patients. He encourages patients to adopt a healthy lifestyle to achieve their desired results to surpass what can be accomplished with surgery alone.

In addition to cosmetic treatments, he performs complex reconstructive procedures to the face and body to improve function after a traumatic injury or illness. This ranges from breast reconstruction for cancer patients to nasal surgery to correct breathing problems.

Dr. Mabourakh's Experience

Dr. Mabourakh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Aesthetic Hand Rejuvenation
  • Arm Reduction Surgery
  • Belotero® Injection
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dermal Filler
  • Dermaplaning
  • Dysport Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Brow Lift
  • Lip Augmentation
  • Liposuction
  • Microdermabrasion
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Photorejuvenation
  • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty
  • Ptosis (Eyelids) Surgery
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Scar Revision Surgery
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for California.

• Temple University School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Hospital Of St Raphael
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1984
  • Hospital Of St Raphael
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988
  • Uc Davis Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Mabourakh has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Mabourakh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mabourakh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Mabourakh's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mabourakh to family and friends
Dr. Mabourakh's Performance
Ripon, CA |
Dr. Mabourakh is simply the best! He is kind, gentle, listens to everything you say, and really makes you feel so comfortable and at ease. I am so happy I chose Dr Mabourakh for my Breast Augmentation. His work is amazing and I couldn't be happier with the results. The office staff is amazing as well! They are very friendly, they truly care about their patients, and they are willing to help any way they can.
in Elk Grove, CA |
From the first phone call I knew Folsom Plastic Surgery was going to be a good experience. Since then I have felt comfortable with the friendly, personable but professional staff. Recently, after having 26 year old breast implant replacement surgery, I came to appreciate Dr. Mabourakh’s expertise and skills, my breast never looked better! I would highly recommend Dr. Mabourakh and his Center to friends and family.
in Lodi, CA |
I decided to choose Dr. Mabourakh as my rhinoplasty surgeon after reading reviews online and setting up a consult with him. He is so knowledgeable and honest when it comes down to procedures. His office is clean and comfortable. The staff is friendly and always willing to answer questions. He is extremely talented at what he does and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone! His gallery is full of great surgeries he has preformed.
in West Sacramento, CA |
MABOURAKH is an exceptional doctor/surgion with an incredible staff. I am so glad that I chose him for my breast augmentation. Not only did he and his staff do their best at making my experience wonderful, but my new breasts are 100% perfect, exceeding my expectations! mabourakh made me feel very comfortable during my visits post op, answering every question I had. I was certain that I was safe and in good hands during my surgery and was well informed about my recovery. 100% recommended!!!
Roseville, CA |
Best decision! I'm a mother of 4 and its taken me 15 yrs to finally build up enough courage to go and have my breast augmentation done, BEST DOCTOR I could of chosen. Not only was his staff amazing, but I never felt shy, uncomfortable when in their of their presence. Dr.Mabourakh was fantastic in helping me find the look I've wanted all along, even when I started to doubt myself. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone who has been dreaming of that perfect body just like me.
in Folsom, CA |
Dr. Mabourakh was kind and considerate in tending to any and all of my concerns throughout the entire process. I was exceptionally pleased with the wonderful preciseness of his technical surgical hands. Awesome results!
in San Andreas, ca |
Dr. Mabourakh and his office staff were amazing. He was knowledgeable and friendly making me feel very comfortable and confident. I had breast augmentation 4 weeks ago and the experience could not have been better, I was extremely pleased wit my anesthesiologist, Dr. Roman, and the nurses. Post operatives Sarah and Lydia were very helpful in answering my questions. I love my new breasts and would recommend anyone considering augmentation go to Dr. Mabourakh.
in Stockton, CA |
Let me say this.. after meeting with a few surgeons I am glad that I chose Dr. Mabourakh. He is very professional. He will not give you empty promises. Instead, he gives you honesty. A quality I very greatly appreciate because I know I can trust Dr. Mabourakh to do the best he can with results that fit with my body and not tell me lies and say he can make me look like Kim K if he cannot. His staff only adds to the overall experience. I recommend him with confidenc. You won't be disappointed!
in Sacramento, CA |
I can't say enough about how pleased I am with the results of my brazillian butt lift. I was nervous to even have the consultation, as who wants to even say the word BBL...but he is so professional, and honest, that I now walk in for follow up exams without any anxiety at all. He gives his speech, ask for questions, and he sincerely wants to hear them. I'm too scared to look at my before photos, but my after are impressive. Minimal bruising, or discomfort and I am now 2 months out.
Lodi, CA |
I had breast augmentation done and I would recommend Dr. Mabourakh to anyone I know! I am two weeks post surgery. I researched doctors for 2 years before deciding on Dr. Mabourakh. I picked him because of his experience, medical background, reviews, and a friend had her breast augmentation done by him 9 years ago! I am extremely happy with my results! My friends and family said they can't believe how natural they look which is what I was going for!
in Rocklin, CA |
I was very impressed with my breast augmentation! Dr. Mabourakh is a great surgeon! He is very knowledgeable and knows what he's doing. His staff is great as well. I worked with Lydia and Jennelle a lot and they were super helpful with any questions or concerns I had.
in Lodi, CA |
I can only say that even though filling out the required paperwork to agree with Dr. Mabourakh?s requirements made me a little unsure to proceed with the surgery, since any surgical procedure that needs anesthesia is always risky; so at some point I got really scared. But? ?I just thought I can't back out any more!!! It?s already paid for and I, for no reason will waste this opportunity. I want to thank infinitely Dr. Mabourakh and all his excellent staff!!!: He has so much experience.
in Folsom, CA |
Dr. Mabourakh is a very skilled surgeon and is very knowledgeable about what he does. He's quick to answer any questions and his staff is great.
in Roseville |
Dr. Mabourakh is a fabulous surgeon. An expert in his art craft. If you want unnoticeable scars, a natural looking result, and the best of service...he is your guy!
in Placerville ca |
He is an amazing surgeon! He knows what he is doing when it comes to making you feel and look great with his work. My breast augmentation turned out beautiful! His office girls are amazing as well. I worked a lot with Lydia and she was such a huge help with picking my implant size and answering my many questions !
in Folsom, CA |
He is exceptional. highly skilled in his field. Dr. Mabourakh is very informative and concerned with your wishes. The staff is very caring and helpful. For the first time in my life I really feel good about my body and this is due to Dr. Mabourakh He is amazing!
Have you seen Dr. Shahriar Mabourakh, MD?
Are you Dr. Mabourakh?