Dr. Shahnaz Ahmed, MD

Dr. Shahnaz Ahmed, MD

Internal Medicine | Female | 53 years old

112 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

At Healthcare America Medical Group we provide the highest quality medical service for the Entire Family. We meet your health needs with a variety of primary care physicians and specialists in a 65,000 sq ft facility that includes the latest imaging and diagnostic equipment, clinical laboratory, physical therapy, and a pharmacy.Read more

Dr. Ahmed's Experience

See how Dr. Ahmed's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ahmed

Dr. Ahmed accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Ahmed has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ahmed's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ahmed to family and friends
Dr. Ahmed's Performance
in Bradenton, FL |
Very poor. I went to her needing help. Dr Ahmed was rude and unprofessional. Did not address any medical problem I had. Was more interested in telling me I lied about a paper I had dropped off. I did not lie. I'm a grown professional woman. She degraded me for no reason. Don't go to her. And I believe she is deleting negative comments about her.
in Bradenton, FL |
This is the rudest doctor I have ever been too. I needed help and she totally blew me off. I would never trust this woman. She could have placed my health in jeopardy. Thank gosh I found someone else who truly cares. Do not give her the time of day. I'm still shocked a doctor would ever act like she did. I'll be filing complaint with the board also.
in Bradenton, Fl |
Didn't see Dr Ahmed. Saw Dr Kona. She was very helpful on my first appointment.
in Bradenton, FL |
Thorough, professional, friendly and great with patients.
in Bradenton, FL |
The level of attention and care in Dr. Ahmed's office is extraordinary.
in Bradenton, FL |
She is interested in my health and has confidence that I can continue to make improvements that will help me to reach goals that are necessary for a long and healthy life.
Bradenton, FL |
I have referred several friends to Dr. Ahmed. They have all been very satisfied. I had another friend that I referred to the office, but she needed to be seen sooner than the new patient wait time, so she made an appt. with another dr. in the office. Dr. Ahmed is a very caring doctor. She takes time to inquire and listen to any concerns.
Palmetto, FL |
Dr. Ahmed listens and takes complaints seriously. She is very easy to talk with. I have been a patient for several years and I am very satisfied. I highly recommend Dr. Ahmed.
in Bradenton, FL |
Because she listens to me as her patient. I have many medical problems been diabetic for over 30 yrs and she has treated all of my complications. She heads my team of health care providers. I'd be dead without her.
Parrish, FL |
She and her staff make me feel they TRULY care about your well being. She/they make no bones about what you should/should not be doing to maintain or enhance your life whether you like it or not! I have and will continue to recommend her!
Bradenton, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Ahmed for many years and have not been disappointed in her care or suggestions.
I have been going to her for a long time. What I like about Dr. Ahmed, is that she takes her time with you and explains everything that is bothering you in language you can understand.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr Ahmed actually LISTENS, and demonstrates caring, respectful patient care.
in Winter Haven, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Ahmed for many years. She is both highly professional and a very accessible physician. She is very caring and concerned about the health and welfare of her patients. I will always recommend Dr. Ahmed.
in Bradenton, FL |
As I said before, she cares for you both health wise, And personal things you want to share.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Ahmed is the most caring All ways has time to listen makes me so comfortable I just adore her.
Great Dr., listens , explains well, always pleasant and professional
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Ahmed is the most loving, patient, caring doctor I've ever been in contact with. She always makes sure to listen to you and help you in any way that is needed. I really cannot find enough words to express my confidence in her and the decisions she makes in helping me get better. I truly appreciate her. i was devastated when she was not within our network of health insurance in 2014. In 2015 and this year she is back with our insurance and I am extremely happy about that.
in Bradenton,Fl |
My husband & I just love her. We feel blessed to have her as our family physician
in Bradenton, FL |
I have been with Dr Ahmed for many years and I feel she is very caring and will make sure you understand everything that was gone over during your visit. She takes as much time with her patients as needed to make you feel comfortable unlike some doctors where you feel they can't get get out of the room fast enough. She's Great!!!
in Palmetto, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Ahmed for nearly 20 years. There are no words sufficient enough to describe my praise and love for her as a physician and human being. One word that comes to mind is brilliant. She as handled every area of my physical and emotional being with complete and correct care. She has saved my life once by ordering a test that resulted in life saving heart surgery. I depend on her as the last word for everything. She is kind and caring and I love her with all my heart.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Ahmed takes her time with you. She truly cares about her patients. You do not feel rushed while she is with you. Dr. Ahmed is an awesome Dr. Dr. Ahmed is very thorough. Dr. Ahmed had been recommended to us many years ago, and we are very pleased we checked her out. She truly cares about each of her patients like they are family.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Ahmed is a kind, caring doctor with wonderful diagnostic skills. She takes the time to really get to know you so she can look behind the symptoms to get to the source of the problem. She listens well and respects the opinions of her patients. She works with her patients, making them feel as though you are team working together to win the "game."
in Bradenton, FL |
Very personable & caring. Excellent memory Truly a 5 star doctor & without hesitation to recommend Dr. Ahmed to my friends & family.
in Bradenton, FL |
I am blessed to have Dr. Ahmed as my Primary Pysician. She truly listens to her patients and puts you at ease if you have any concerns. She never rushes through her exams, she has a wonderful disposition, she takes her time with you. She makes sure to explain everything to you. I have recommended her to many people who are looking for a kind, and caring Doctor. She makes going to the Doctors a pleasurable experience even when you are sick.
in Palmetto, FL |
She is very friendly and will check out all your health issues small or large
in Bradenton, FL |
My husband & I have been seeing Dr. Ahmed for the last15 years. We are very happy with her care.She always has a smile for us and answers all our questions so we can under stand what she is talking about. If she thinks we need to see a specialist for further care she recommends another Dr. whom we have found to be good. If she isn't available to see us with an unexpected problem she always has us see someone else in her office. She is a very kind & knowledgeable Dr.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Ahmed took the best of care of my aging parents when I was at my wits end. She is caring and brilliant. Now she takes care of me. I have and will continue to recommend her to anyone who is looking for and excellent physician.
in Bradenton, FL |
She is one amazing doctor caring loving kind and understanding. I would recommend her to anyone
in Bradenton, FL |
I very thorough, caring, knows about my family also. Great personality and I am extremely comfortable with her very knowledgeable.
in Bradenton, FL |
Always patient and attentive Never rushes through appointments! Always listens and picks up on what you may not be saying also. Cares about your entire life and well being. Full of compassion. Doesn't over prescribe meds or tests. Treats you as if you are her family .
in Palmetto, FL |
A true caring, professional. I would recommended Dr AHMED to all.
in Bradenton Fl |
She really takes her time and listens to your problems. She really cares you are not rushed in and out. Very knowledgeable. Of all my doctors she is the best.
Bradenton, FL |
Very caring and takes the time to listen and go over everything
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr Ahmed is a very knowledgeable, kind and caring doctor and I am so glad she is my doctor. She takes time to listen and support me plus fuss a little at me if I am not doing what she knows I should be doing in regards to my health.
in Bradenton Fl |
Dr Ahmed is very professional and very thorough. She has always pinpointed my problem
in Bradenton FL |
Dr Ahmed is amazingly talented smart a great listener Fabulous dedicated Dr. I am a nurse and I can tell you after working with many Doctors over the years she is Very special. Take great care of her so she doesn't burn out. She needs a team of qualified professionals working for and with her I have already referred many friends and they all live her and see her God given gifts and talents as well.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr Ahmed is the most compassionate Doctor. I feel she is not only my Doctor but my friend. She gives me her undivided attention when I see her, and I know my well being Is important to her. Every experience has been positive and her staff is remarkable. I'm so happy she is my Doctor.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Ahmed is the most intuitive and skilled doctors that I have ever utilized. She has an incredible memory, and she listens. I have recommended her to multiple friends and family.
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Ahmed has been my primary care Physician for many years. She is always ready to give you the time that you require so that when you leave her office all of your complaints have been addressed And you feel secure that you have been given the best possible care. She is without question one of the finest Doctors to have treated me in my entire adult life.
in formerly Bradenton, FL |
She listened to what I said and planned testing and treatment accordingly.
in Bradenton, FL |
She is always very professional and thorough in her analysis. She never fails to be friendly and caring. I would strongly recommend her to others.
in Bradenton, FL |
I recommend her to my friends. Enough said.
in Bradenton, F |
Best dr we ever had she is great
in Palmetto, FL |
Dr. Ahmed is the BEST!! We have been going to her for years and plan to continue. She knows us personally and listens to what you tell her. I take her recommendations and suggestions seriously and they help. She is a real sweetheart.
in Parrish, FL |
She always gives me the time I need during my appointments and never rushes me. Listens to my issues and treats me more like a friend then a patient. She has the best bedside manner that I ever have had in any doctor that has treated me.
Bradenton, FL |
Very courteous and helpful!
Bradenton, FL |
Awesome! Dr. Ahmed is caring and holistic in my care. She gets to know her patients which makes me comfortable.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr AHMED IS A VERY CARING doctor. She takes her time and answers any questions we might have.
in Bradenton, FL |
I have been going to Dr Ahmed for years. She always has time to listen to your concerns, is very thorough, knowledgeable, and professional. You know she really cares about the welfare of her patients.
Have you seen Dr. Shahnaz Ahmed, MD?
Are you Dr. Ahmed?

Dr. Ahmed's Care Philosophy

Dr. Ahmed's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Ahmed has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ahmed's Board Certifications

• Other Education
    Shaukat Khanum Cancer Hospital and Research Center

Completed in 1997

• Urdu

Dr. Ahmed does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ahmed and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sports Medicine Related Procedures