Dr. Shahla Ali, MD

Psychiatry | Female

Allen Psychiatry 1333 W McDermott Dr Ste 150 Allen, TX 75013 Get Directions
Dr. Shahla Ali, MD
Dr. Shahla Ali, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Allen, TX. She is 41 years old. Dr. Ali is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Garland.

Dr. Ali's Care Philosophy

''I believe in providing the most innovative & evidence based treatments to my patients. In my office you are not just a number but a person with your own individual needs specific to your own circumstances & somatic experiences''

Dr. Ali's Experience

See how Dr. Ali's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ali

Dr. Ali accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Ali is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Ali has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ali's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ali to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Ali's Performance
in Allen, TX |
Extremely caring and intelligent, listens well and you feel heard. She is very personable and never hesitated to give hope by sharing her own approach to life and higher power. I had lost hope when I first met her but I am glad I found her. God bless her for all her hard work and dedication to her patients.
Seattle, WA |
She is the best Psychiatrist I have ever seen. She has changed my life.
in Allen, TX |
I found Dr. Ali when I lost all hope in life & she gave me hope. I realized for the first time, just my medications were not enough to get better. I needed willpower and my will to live came back when she gave me hope.
in Mesquite tx |
Caring doctor with great understanding of what you are dealing with. She shows that she is in the right field in which she picked to work. 100% care for whom she is working with.
in Allen, TX |
As a first time patient, Dr. Ali was caring, thorough, understanding, and allowed me to be comfortable with her treatment and plans going forward.
in McKinney,TX |
There aren't enough stars to express how much I love Dr. Ali. She is by far the best doctor I've ever had in my life. Intelligent, trustworthy, articulate, caring and highly skilled are just some of her attributes. I look forward to every appointment because I know I will leave feeling much better than I did upon arrival. Her soothing words and beautiful spirit does more for me than medicaton will ever do. She is a true healer and I appreciate her so much for caring about my life!
in Allen , TX |
She was nice but treated me as if I was a drug addict telling me that I would be getting random drug tests,etc. I have been on the same low dosage of Prozac for a long time. Seemed strange. I went once. The front desk is also extremely rude and they send you a ridiculous amount of appointment reminders.
in Allen, TX |
Dr. Ali changed life for me and my family. I have not seen anyone who understands the pathology of addiction, OCD and binge eating as clearly and wisely as she does. She is a phenomenal psychiatrist and even better person.
in Allen, TX |
I have seen many doctors in life and I understand that they often rush you because they are very busy but when I met Dr. Ali, she seemed genuinely interested in my story. She does not do sweet talk & she often admits it but her upfront honest style has always built my trust in her.
in Allen, Texas |
I trust her judgement completely with my treatment. She has always been very kind and empathetic.
in Plano, TX |
Told her my med. (anxiety) made me eat until i puke and then i would eat more. She told me that med. did not have that side effect. It took 2 visits and about 30 lbs (6 weeks) to get her to take me off of it. she doesn't know how to write an address on an envelope, so her info never made it to my disability case. My insurance changed and they wanted her to reauthorize a medication refill. We gave her the paper work to reauthorize it on her desk, a week later my insurance has not received it
Have you seen Dr. Shahla Ali, MD?
Are you Dr. Ali?

Compare Dr. Ali

Dr. Ali's Care Philosophy

Dr. Ali's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  Board certified in Psychiatry

Dr. Ali has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ali's Board Certifications

• Psychiatry

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Addiction
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcohol Related Disorders
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cocaine Addiction
  • Cocaine Withdrawal
  • Depression
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dissociative Disorder
  • Dissociative, Conversion, and Factitious Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Marijuana Addiction
  • Mood Disorders
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Amphetamine or Related Acting Sympathomimetic Abuse
  • Nondependent Cocaine Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Opioid Withdrawal
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Dependence
  • Suicidal Ideation
  • Tobacco Use Disorder

Meharry Medical College

Completed in 2007

• Hindi
  • Urdu

Dr. Ali does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ali and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry
  • Addiction Psychiatry
  • Adult & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Behavioral Psychiatry
  • Geriatric Psychiatry
  • Sleep Medicine (Psychiatry & Neurology)

• Detoxification Evaluation