Allergy & Immunology  |
Dr. Shahid Randhawa, MD
Dr. Shahid Randhawa, MD is an allergy & immunology doctor who practices in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He is 55 years old. Dr. Randhawa is affiliated with Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital, Broward Health Imperial Point, Holy Cross Hospital and Broward Health Medical Center.

Allergy, Asthma & Sinus Assoc.

2510 E Oakland Park Blvd

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306

(954) 717-1919

• AARP
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Careplus
  • CeltiCare Health
  • CorVel
  • Dimension Health

Learn about Dr. Randhawa

Our treatment plans are based upon the latest research and recommendations in our field as published by the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology and the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology. Our philosophy is foremost patient centered and we strive to make the individual an integral part of the healing process

Dr. Randhawa's Experience

Dr. Randhawa's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Allergy & Immunology

• Angioedema
  • Asthma
  • Asthma in Adults
  • Asthma in Children
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Bronchitis

• St. Vincent Charity Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Lsu Health Sciences Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Randhawa has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Urdu

Dr. Randhawa does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Randhawa and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Randhawa's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Randhawa to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Randhawa's Performance
in Miramar, FL |
What an amazing overall experiences from the office staff to the Dr. I'm so happy to have meet him. I called and they were able to fit me right in and explained all of my insurance benefits. The Dr. took his time and explained everything to me even if I asked several times the same question. Thank you to all
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Why is this a 4.8 office? OK, the doctor is 5.0 but the office must be run by fishermen, car mechanics or perhaps some tree hugging professional cat masseuse. I know, a whale blubber manufacturer!! After being seen by the very knowledgeable Dr., it took the office 2 1/2 weeks to get back with us (after I called 3 times to remind them to do a follow up).
in ft Lauderdale |
excellent dr shahid randhawa and kathy that gave me allergy shot today 4/26/2017 i highly recommend his practice
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
As a first time patient of Dr. Randhawa, I was impressed by the amount of time he spent explaining everything he was doing, listening to what I was sayingand his politeness. His staff was friendly and very competent. Hopefully his recommendations as to his treatment will help take care of my problem.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Being a first time patiente, I appreciated the kindness in giving me an almost inmediate appointment when I really need it. I found the doctor very knowledgeable and taking the time to explain me my situation and next steps to follow. I can highly recommend Dr. Randhawa.
in Miami, FL |
Doctor Randhawa has been taking care of me for 2 years; in which my health has improved considerably. I have chronic asthma and several allergies. He explained all the allergies I have, how they triggered my asthma and assited me in changing my lifestyle to be able to have the most quality of life. Also Roxana and the rest of the staff are the most understanding and caring people I have ever encountered in the medicine world. They always give me a same day appoinment when I have an emergency.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I have had a severe red rash in my face for almost a year. I have seen over 10 dermatologist who only provided cortisone creams and antibiotics that did not work. In desperation I decided to see an allergist and made an appointment with Dr. Randhawa. Dr. Randhawa truly listened as I explained symptoms and concluded that I possibly had a condition called urticaria. He provided a treatment and I am doing much better. I am so thankful and recommend him highly. He truly cares about patients.
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
I am extremely happy I have found him as a doctor. The wait time is always fast and his staff is so friendly. He never makes you wait a long time once you are in the room. I love how well he listens and tries all options available to figure out what the problem might be. He is extremely well as giving you detailed information. I will be coming back weekly to take my allergy shots and can honestly say I am not dreading it because they have created a very welcoming environment.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Shahid Randhawa is personable, patient, kind, calm and warm. Most importantly, he listens and works with you. He is very kind and works with you and your circumstances.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
What a refreshing patient experience. Dr. Randhawa and his entire staff at the Fort Lauderdale office are extremely professional and offer an excellent experience for the patient. Dr Randhawa is a calm and caring voice that is not typical in today's revenue driven doctor patient relationship.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Amazing Dr. really listened to my needs and helped.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I'm a new patient with Dr. Randhawa but from the very first time, he took his time with me, explained very clearly what he was suggesting and why, he's very knowledgeable. His office staff are very helpful and friendly. Specially Roxanne, she goes out of her way to make sure my needs are taking care of, she goes above and beyond the call of duty to help his patients. Dr. Randhawa is one of those rare doctors that is a doctor for the mission and not financial gain.
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
I've been diagnosed with chronic urticaria (hives) since i was 2 yrs old (I am 30 now). Usually I would breakout if I ate something, got bit by an insect or had an allergic reaction to something, etc. I was treating with Florida Center for allergy & asthma care for about 10 years. About a year ago I began to breakout with hives more than usual for no apparent reason. it got to the point where I was breaking out every single day for 7 months in a row. I went to my allergist at the time with no re
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I was over charged and tricked into getting Allergy shots that I didn't want. The bill came for $1422 after insurance. I have no problem paying for things I purchased but I don't like being scammed. I would recommend going to see another Allergist.
in Coral Springs, FL |
Very knowledgeable.
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
I went to Dr Randhawa because he seems to be highly recommended. I have had allergy-like symptoms (sneezing, sinus drainage, fatigue) almost every day for the past 6 months. Tests by Dr. Randhawa revealed that I have NO allergies. So a couple nasal inhalants and salt rinse were prescribed. The treatments seem like a bandaid solution. I guess I expected more troubleshooting to the underlying cause of my continuing discomfort.
Have you seen Dr. Shahid Randhawa, MD?
Are you Dr. Randhawa?

Visit Dr. Randhawa

Saturday
Dr. Randhawa accepts 32 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida