Dr. Shahid R. Randhawa, MD

Dr. Shahid R. Randhawa, MD

Allergy & Immunology | Male | 55 years old

Our treatment plans are based upon the latest research and recommendations in our field as published by the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology and the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology. Our philosophy is foremost patient centered and we strive to make the individual an integral part of the healing processRead more

Dr. Randhawa's Experience

See how Dr. Randhawa's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Randhawa

Dr. Randhawa accepts 32 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Randhawa has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Randhawa
Dr. Randhawa's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (18)
in Miami, FL |
Doctor Randhawa has been taking care of me for 2 years; in which my health has improved considerably. I have chronic asthma and several allergies. He explained all the allergies I have, how they triggered my asthma and assited me in changing my lifestyle to be able to have the most quality of life. Also Roxana and the rest of the staff are the most understanding and caring people I have ever encountered in the medicine world. They always give me a same day appoinment when I have an emergency.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I have had a severe red rash in my face for almost a year. I have seen over 10 dermatologist who only provided cortisone creams and antibiotics that did not work. In desperation I decided to see an allergist and made an appointment with Dr. Randhawa. Dr. Randhawa truly listened as I explained symptoms and concluded that I possibly had a condition called urticaria. He provided a treatment and I am doing much better. I am so thankful and recommend him highly. He truly cares about patients.
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
I am extremely happy I have found him as a doctor. The wait time is always fast and his staff is so friendly. He never makes you wait a long time once you are in the room. I love how well he listens and tries all options available to figure out what the problem might be. He is extremely well as giving you detailed information. I will be coming back weekly to take my allergy shots and can honestly say I am not dreading it because they have created a very welcoming environment.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Shahid Randhawa is personable, patient, kind, calm and warm. Most importantly, he listens and works with you. He is very kind and works with you and your circumstances.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
What a refreshing patient experience. Dr. Randhawa and his entire staff at the Fort Lauderdale office are extremely professional and offer an excellent experience for the patient. Dr Randhawa is a calm and caring voice that is not typical in today's revenue driven doctor patient relationship.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Amazing Dr. really listened to my needs and helped.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I'm a new patient with Dr. Randhawa but from the very first time, he took his time with me, explained very clearly what he was suggesting and why, he's very knowledgeable. His office staff are very helpful and friendly. Specially Roxanne, she goes out of her way to make sure my needs are taking care of, she goes above and beyond the call of duty to help his patients. Dr. Randhawa is one of those rare doctors that is a doctor for the mission and not financial gain.
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
I've been diagnosed with chronic urticaria (hives) since i was 2 yrs old (I am 30 now). Usually I would breakout if I ate something, got bit by an insect or had an allergic reaction to something, etc. I was treating with Florida Center for allergy & asthma care for about 10 years. About a year ago I began to breakout with hives more than usual for no apparent reason. it got to the point where I was breaking out every single day for 7 months in a row. I went to my allergist at the time with no re
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I was over charged and tricked into getting Allergy shots that I didn't want. The bill came for $1422 after insurance. I have no problem paying for things I purchased but I don't like being scammed. I would recommend going to see another Allergist.
in Coral Springs, FL |
Very knowledgeable.
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
I went to Dr Randhawa because he seems to be highly recommended. I have had allergy-like symptoms (sneezing, sinus drainage, fatigue) almost every day for the past 6 months. Tests by Dr. Randhawa revealed that I have NO allergies. So a couple nasal inhalants and salt rinse were prescribed. The treatments seem like a bandaid solution. I guess I expected more troubleshooting to the underlying cause of my continuing discomfort.
Have you seen Dr. Shahid R. Randhawa, MD?
Are you Dr. Randhawa?

Compare Dr. Randhawa

Dr. Randhawa's Care Philosophy

Dr. Randhawa's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Allergy & Immunology
  •  Board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine

Dr. Randhawa has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Randhawa's Board Certifications

• Angioedema
  • Asthma
  • Asthma in Adults
  • Asthma in Children
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Bronchitis

Completed in 2010

• Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Urdu

Dr. Randhawa does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Randhawa and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Allergy & Immunology