Dr. Shahid Rafique, MD

Dr. Shahid Rafique, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Snellville Physician Associates 2331 Henry Clower Blvd Ste A Snellville, GA 30078 Get Directions

Dr. Rafique has extensive training to manage complex conditions in which various organ systems are involved.

Dr. Shahid Rafique, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Snellville, GA. He is 64 years old. Dr. Rafique is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center.

Dr. Rafique's Experience

See how Dr. Rafique's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rafique

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Rafique has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rafique's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rafique to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Rafique's Performance
I have been referred to Dr. Rafique by one of his long time existing patients. Dr. Rafique is one of the most culturally sensitive, knowledgeable and collaborative medical professionals that I have been seen. He answered clearly to all the questions I had on a prescription I am currently taking and it's side effects. He offered great insight on alternative prescriptions in relation to severity of my condition and made specific treatment recommendation that I find very effective to this day.
in Snellville GA |
Dr. RAFIQUE is a very kind and compassionate man and physician.He has seen me on Holidays and weekends. I USED TOgo to VA for treatments but this doctor is worth my self pay. He goes beyond the call of duty..I would trust him with my life.. W.Daniel
in Snellville, ga |
I have been seeing Dr. Rafique for almost twenty years ! He has provided me a superb service, spends quality time listing, explaining, and recommending treatments, or to other specialists and then follow ups. I know I can access him even with a short notice and even after hours. I trust my healthcare to him as I recommend him to any one without any reservations.
in Monroe, GA |
I have been Dr. Rafique's patient for 25 years. He is very knowledgeable and current. I trust my life with him as well as my family. He goes out of his way to keep me informed.
in Grayson, GA |
Diagnosis is not They have no the experience Giving treatment without improvement in just a waste of money and time and more pain
in Lawrenceville GA |
Horrible doctor, arrogant treats women like their less than men. Lies. Caused me to lose my license with no proof of seizures. I am currently suing him for medical malpractice. Does not communicate with your other doctors and prescribes medications that interact with your current meds. Terrible doctor. I stopped going he had me over medicated I almost died.
Have you seen Dr. Shahid Rafique, MD?
Are you Dr. Rafique?

Compare Dr. Rafique

}

Dr. Rafique's Care Philosophy

Dr. Rafique's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Rafique has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rafique's Board Certifications

• Peripheral Artery Disease

Dow Medical College, Dow University Of Health Sciences
    Suny @ Buffalo New York

• Arabic

Dr. Rafique does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rafique and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Rafique does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Rafique and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.