Dr. Shahid Mansoor, MD

Dr. Shahid Mansoor, MD

Nephrology  ·
Dr. Shahid Mansoor, MD is a nephrology specialist in Indian Twp, ME and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from King Edward Medical University in 1985 and specializes in nephrology.

401 Peter Dana Point Rd

Indian Twp, ME 04668

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico

Learn about Dr. Mansoor

See how frequently Dr. Mansoor performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
Gout
Vitamin D Deficiency

Dr. Mansoor's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Nephrology

Dr. Mansoor does not have any board certifications listed.

• Biopsy
  • Central Line Insertion
  • End-Stage Renal Disease Related Services
  • Hemodialysis
  • Hemodialysis and IV Access Surgery
  • Kidney Stones Treatment
  • Peritoneal Dialysis

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maine.

• King Edward Medical University
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • SUNY Health Science Center Brooklyn

Dr. Mansoor has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mansoor has no media or publications listed.

• Urdu

Dr. Mansoor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mansoor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mansoor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mansoor to family and friends

Dr. Mansoor's Performance

Very thorough, and listens to his patients. If it weren't for a suggestion by Dr. Mansoor that a renal blood clot I had suffered could be the result of the presence of a cancer, I probably would still be putting off the mammogram which proved him right. Bonus: His dry sense of humor makes visits...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I found Dr. Mansoor to be very thorough and meticulous in assessing my concerns. He spends sufficient time explaining my particular conditions and answering all my questions. I feel very comfortable in his assessments and recommendations for my care. He has my highest confidence and I would...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Dennis L, Cosentino, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Shahid Mansoor, MD! t's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Listen, you can go around looking for a kidney specialist all over tarnation. When we have the very best right here in our own back yard.!! Dr. Mansoor, not only is the best in his field, but he's a pure human being at that. He's so sweet, and kind, very lovable, he answers all my questions,{ and I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Dawn, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Shahid Mansoor, MD! Reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Dr. Mansoor is an extremely competent physician. That does not always correlate with a communicative, patient-oriented doctor. In his case, it is the full package. He has a marvelous "bedside manner," and is highly skilled in his field. I am a physician, and would heartily refer any of my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0