Dr. Shahid Hasnain, MD

Dr. Shahid Hasnain, MD

Pediatrics | Male

"where your child is like ours". Every child walking into our clinic is just like our own child. The doctor and staff strongly believe in it and practice it daily. There is trust tied to the visits and our goal is to be respectful of that trust which the parents have on us. We are only happy if we have exceeded the expectations, if not then we better look into it on an urgent basis.

Dr. Shahid Hasnain sincerely believes that his patients are like his own children. His goal is to exceed the expectations of all his patients and their parents. He believes in creating a very warm atmosphere in the clinic so that the patients and the staff feel rewarded. His rich experience is an asset for the community. He holds privileges in multiple hospitals and feels rewarded to be in the noble profession of medicine.

Dr. Hasnain's Experience

See how Dr. Hasnain's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hasnain

Dr. Hasnain accepts 27 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Hasnain has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hasnain's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hasnain to family and friends
Dr. Hasnain Says:

I am extremely grateful to my patients for the great encouragement they have provided to us. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of our patients.

Dr. Hasnain's Performance
in Houston, TX |
He is awesome with kids. Love his energy and attention towards the kids
in Richmond, TX |
Great experience. Very good with the kiddos
in Katy, TX |
We love coming to Dr Hasnain! He is professional and he cares for our little one as his own! Very knowledgeable and we always leave confident that we know everything we need to know about our baby. I would recommend Gentle Pediatrics to all families.
Richmond, TX |
I like how Dr. Hasnain takes his time to know his patients. I like his singing for the kids and it helps the kids.
It is a good clinic.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Shahid Hasnain is quite friendly and dedicated in delivery of medical services. He answers your questions and clarifies your concerns in a professional manner.
in Missouri, TX |
I think the lobby is very kid friendly. No wait time. Very professional team. Dr. Hasnain is awesome and sweet.
in Houston, TX |
They do really well with babies. Very well organized. Very clean clinic. Dr. Hasnain is very informative.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Hasnain is the best. My grandson always looks forward to seeing him. Staff is excellent.
Richmond, TX |
Dr. Hasnain was very patient with my child. He was very courteous and spent a lot of time getting to know us.
in Richmond, TX |
It is a great clinic. I will recommend this clinic.
in Richmond, TX |
They are nice, friendly. I like Dr. Hasnain. He answers the questions. He takes his time.
in Richmond, TX |
They are the best. They are awesome. They treat us like their family.
in Richmond, TX |
I absolutely love this clinic. Dr. Hasnain diagnosed the problem real quickly and got my daughter help.
in Richmond, TX |
I love it. I love the patient care. They immediately get me in. My baby loves this place. Very warm.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Hasnain is always so friendly and very helpful. Very clean place.
in Katy, TX |
I like the clinic. Whenever I need an appointment they create a slot for my child regardless of how busy they are.
in Sugarland, TX |
They are friendly, kind and very helpful. I love the staff.
in Richmond, TX |
The clinic is welcoming. The doctor and staff are really polite.
in Sugarland, TX |
Dr. Hasnain is the best. Wonderful clinic. Welcoming staff. Appointments are flexible.
Everyone is very nice.
in Rosenberg, TX |
I am happy with this clinic. Everybody is nice. I am glad to come here .
in Richmond, TX |
It is a great clinic. Nice and friendly. Dr. Hasnain knows how to talk to the kids.
in Sugarland, TX |
The clinic is very professional. Dr. Hasnain treats you like a family. The staff is very nice and caring. I feel at home.
Sugarland, TX |
Best doctor. Best service. Doctor and staff are very friendly and very good. I recommend this clinic.
Rosenberg, TX |
As always Dr. Hasnain and his staff take excellent care of my little one.
in Richmond, TX |
Dr. Hasnain does not rush with us and he treats our daughter as if she were his own. The staff at the front are polite and accommodating for us. Our daughter actually looks forward to her appointments because she loves this doctor so much. As parents we feel we get educated well by the doctor and he can easily sense our anxiety. So happy to have found this practice.
in Richmond, TX |
Very friendly and professional. I recommend Dr. Hasnain.
Richmond, TX |
Very thorough doctor with patience. Great Staff, kind people. Dr. Hasnain cares about my child.
Richmond, TX |
An excellent experience all the time. Wonderful doctor. Friendly staff. I have never experienced a doctor's office so dedicated and so friendly.
in Richmond, TX |
This clinic always finds a spot to accommodate my kids. I like the way the staff treats me. I like the way Dr. Hasnain treats us like a family. He takes very good care of my kids.
in New Territory, TX |
This clinic is good for my child and also teaches me and my wife a lot. God bless Dr. Hasnain
Needville, TX |
Everybody is really friendly and helpful. They get me in fast. My kid likes Dr. Hasnain.
in Rosenberg, TX |
They are great with kids. The office is pretty cool. Setting of the office is nice.
in Richmond, TX |
We are very happy with the doctor and staff. Dr. Hasnain made a difference in the life of my daughter.
in Sugarland, TX |
The staff is amazing. The doctor is very informative. He is a very good doctor. They are up to date on everything. I always get appointment.
in Richmond, TX |
Doctor is a good person and real good with the kids. Real friendly environment for kids. They take good care of patients. Staff is very friendly.
Richmond, TX |
Excellent service. Good doctor. He is very nice and takes his time.
in Rosenberg, TX |
I keep coming here because I get the best service in the world
in SugarLand, TX |
My children get family attention. This goes a long way. I am a Nurse and I can see that.
in Beasley, TX |
The clinic is really nice. Staff and doctor are good. We love the service.
in Richmond, TX |
Dr. Hasnain is always there for my daughter every time I need him. They always accept us. He always makes a slot for my child. He always helps me.
The clinic is good.
in Houston, TX |
This clinic is very flexible in giving appointment for my child. I can bring my child any day. Friendly staff. The doctor is very good hearted. He cares about children
Richmond, TX |
Very pleasant clinic. Always very good experience. Dr. really listens and answers all questions.
Rosenberg, TX |
It is a nice clinic to go to and I will recommend this clinic to other parents.
in rosenberg, TX |
Great service. Very friendly. They are quick. I love coming here.
Dallas, TX |
I always get the appt when I need it. Staff and doctor are very nice. They treat us like their own family member.
in Houston, TX |
The staff here is awesome. Very professional doctor. No wait time.
Richmond, TX |
The best doctor I have ever had for my 3 children. Dr. Hasnain and the staff do everything possible to help me with my premie baby. I highly recommend Dr. Hasnain.
Have you seen Dr. Shahid Hasnain, MD?
Are you Dr. Hasnain?

Pain

Circumcision

Wart treatment

Dr. Hasnain says...

Dr. Hasnain's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  Board certified in Pediatrics

Dr. Hasnain has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hasnain's Board Certifications

• Arm Injuries
  • Asthma
  • Asthma in Children
  • Asthma-Related Cough
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Bleeding Gums
  • Breathing Disorders
  • Bronchitis
  • Canker Sore
  • Chest Cold
  • Chest Infections
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Ear Infections (Pediatric)
  • Cleft Lip and Palate

Dow Medical College-Civil Hospital Karachi

Graduated in 1989

• Hindi
  • Urdu

Dr. Hasnain does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hasnain and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics