Dr. Shaher Khan, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 48

Dr. Khan

Executive Plastic and Hand Surgery

17000 Executive Plaza Dr Ste 101 Dearborn, MI 48126

Dr. Shaher Khan, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Dearborn, MI and has over 17 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci medical school in 2003. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus and Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Khan to book an appointment.

Dr. Khan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Khan

Dr. Khan?
Dr. Khan is awesome!!!!! I had a Huge lipoma lump on my forehead. It was very noticeable and unsightly. During our consultation Dr. Khan made me feel very comfortable. His bedside manner is the BEST! He removed the lipoma with very very minimal scaring. I’d literally have to tell you where to zoom in to notice anything. Thanks Dr.Khan! Definitely recommended! Oh yeah.... and my insurance covered it all!!!!!! Thanks again for everything
Nov 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shaher Khan, MD?
Dr. Khan embodies what a medical doctor aught to be. He advocates for the good of his patients, communicates clearly without haste, opens himself up to questions, demonstrates extreme professionalism combined with absolute approachability and compassion. If you have a surgical need Dr. Shaher Khan is the physician's whose care you should pursue. Having chosen to travel across the country from Arizona to Michigan in order to utilize his services, I was in no way disappointed. My heart is overwhelmingly grateful to Dr. Khan and his entire team!! The Highest Recommendation!! -Allysia A. Donovan-Dorman, Yuma Arizona
Allysia A. Dorman – Nov 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shaher Khan, MD?
Dr Khan is the absolute best. His concern and willing to do everything he can during my surgery and aftercare. I think an angel sent me to him. I had a 16 year old silicone implant that was hard and painful. Dr Khan explained to me that he removes breast implants and will not put them in, and had me research breast implant illness linked on his sight. What an eye opener as my health has been having issues for the last 6 years. Nobody told me breast implants should come out after 10 years. I had many symptoms including muscle twitching, cough, colds, fevers, sever pain, arthritis, and joint problems. The doctors that I saw did not suspect breast implant illness and all my tests came back good. In my opinion breast implants are dangerous. and it is my wish that the public was more aware and educated of the risks. My surgery was supposed to be one and a half hours and ended up lasting almost four. Dr Khan has a true concern for my health and I think saved my life.
May 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shaher Khan, MD?
Dr. Kahn is very knowledgeable and will explain every bit of your condition and prognosis. He handle the procedure completely from pre-op to bandaging. He took care of Dupuytrens Contracture and Trigger Release on both hands as well as Carpal Tunnel on one side and will be returning soon for the other side. NO PAIN. Everyone including other doctors and therapists are impresses with his work, as am I !!! Don't hesitate to go to Dr. Kahn. HE is very caring, compassionate and humble person.
L.G. in Woodhaven, MI – Mar 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shaher Khan, MD?
I had 2nd degree burns on my left arm and he did an excellent job with getting my burns and skin back together without scaring he is very good at what he does I would recommend him to anyone.
Willena Payne in Detroit , MI – Feb 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shaher Khan, MD?
I had burning pain with numbness and tingling radiating from my shoulders to fingers waking me up through the night. I had an EMG, my diagnosis was advanced carpal tunnel. Searching the best reviews, I found Dr Khan. After consulting with Dr. Khan we scheduled surgery. Dr Khan educated me about the procedure. I am so happy to have found Dr Khan! I can barely see the small scar on my hand. I have 100% relief after the surgery. I would highly recommend Dr Khan. Don't suffer, go see Dr Khan!
Julie in Belleville, MI – Dec 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shaher Khan, MD?
I adored Dr. Khan answered everything for me so helpful, However when I had a billing question and I have two insurance, I asked the biller Lourie and I wrote her name down as I was talking to her the same question twice so I understood the answer she was really rude when I repeated my question and answered to me first that she had already explained that to me, but she let out a breath and repeated herself I could hear her frustration in her voice. Dr. Khan is a gem though and fixed my hand.
PT from Wyandotte in Taylor, MI – Nov 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shaher Khan, MD?
Surgery went well but the office and billing was horrible. Paid off my debt and 6 months later they called indicating they changed billing company’s and a lot of the files were lost. They told me I owed another 170.00 and after I told the worker everything was paid they told me it may have been there wrong doing since the last billed took all the files. Few months later I get a letter from an attorney saying I never paid. Please don’t go to Dr Kahn you will be sorry.
Shawn in MI – Nov 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shaher Khan, MD?
Dr. Khan is an excellent doctor. He informs you about everything that is going to happen. He is very knowledgeable and very kind. He recently performed surgery on my husband's hand for Dupuytrens Contracture and scar tissue of the hand. He takes the time to do a complete and thorough job. My husband has complete and total relief in his hand and he could not be happier with the results. We highly recommend Dr. Khan to everyone who needs his service.
Cheryl Klancnik in New Boston, MI – Jul 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shaher Khan, MD?
Dr. Khan did a wonderful job!
Deana in St. Clair Shores, MI – Jun 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shaher Khan, MD?
Dr. Khan is truly amazing. He is one of the most, if not the most, excellent doctor and surgeon I have ever gotten treatment from and he has the credentials that back up my opinion. Over and above that, he his so caring, kind and has a humility about his talents that is very rarely seen in most all of the medical profession. I highly recommend him for any procedure in his specialties and beyond.
Colleen J – May 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shaher Khan, MD?
Dr. Khan performed surgery on my finger and forehead Tuesday 04/17/18. I was having pain in my index finger since October 2017. Surgery was performed perfectly. I did not experience any pain at all after surgery. I did not even require the use of any pain medicine. Dr. Kahn has the nicest bed side manner I have ever experienced. I cannot speak highly enough about Dr. Kahn and his entire staff.
Brownstown MI – Apr 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shaher Khan, MD?
This DR is awesome, very professional and compassionate.His heart and soul is bound to the true description of what a Doctor is. On my hand surgery day after it was complete , he explained every thing while I was getting dressed. With out hesitation , he dropped to his knee to put my shoes on. He has also restored my faith in humanity, And now I know the reason for my injury,was to be blessed with his care.
Rex in Westland, Mi – Mar 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shaher Khan, MD?
We would highly recommend Dr. Khan and his staff. My husband was injured at work and we were directed to Dr. Khan. He operated on my husband that evening and was able to save his finger. After about 2 months of recovery, my husband was able to return back to work with full use of his finger. Dr. Khan is a great surgeon who truly cares about his patients. We wish more doctors were like him.
DV & SV in South Lyon – Jan 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shaher Khan, MD?
From the meeting prior to the procedure to the follow-ups Dr Khan has been very insightful and helpful throughout the entire process. Explaining each step and the motive behind each move, Dr. Khan instilled faith and trust in the process from myself. Amazing job on the surgery and I'm unsure it would have ever been as close to as successful given any surgeon was performing the task. Would strongly recommend Dr. Khan to all upcoming patients.
Ryan in Livonia, Mi – Jan 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shaher Khan, MD?
II was treated by Dr Khan for tendon(2)severed and let me tell you after my surgery I never felt any pain at all.This surgeon is not only good at what he does but he is a fantastic person,he never rushed our visits and when you are done with him you feel like you have a new Freind,never in all my life have I encountered a Dr with his Manner,what a fantastic Dr and person,I highly recommend this Dr,and his staff was friendly and bubbly,excellent from beginning of treatment to end,Great job team
Shelia golden in Taylor Mi – Dec 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shaher Khan, MD?
Dr. Khan saved my hand! 9/21/17 a mini van fell on my had destroying it! Dr. Khan wasted no time helping me and directing me to get my hand back! In only 3 months of what it looked like when it happened to today....12/20/17 people are amazed and so am I! I'm just so blessed to have Dr. Khan in my life! If you want true results and a doctor that really cares Dr.khan is the guy!
Joshua Trevino in Pontiac mi – Dec 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shaher Khan, MD?
I lacerated my left hand middle finger tendon and immediately Dr. Khan immediately scheduled me for surgery the next day. Recovery went amazing, fast and better than expected for each check up date. I would recommend him every time!
Trenton – Dec 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shaher Khan, MD?
best doctor I have ever been to. extremely thorough and knowledgeable. through surgery he has eased all pain in my hands and pinpointed problems that no other doctor has been able to do. He is very concerned about the patient's well-being and explains everything in detail. His staff is also excellent. Very personable and helpful. Elizabeth Gregory
Elizabeth Gregory in Lincoln park – Nov 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shaher Khan, MD?
Dr. Khan removed an Ganglion cyst on my right wrist. Amazing job. From the first consultation till the last, Dr. Khan was very professional thru a entire process. Dr. Khan and his staff answer all my question and concerns I had.
Curtis Miller in Farmington, MI – Nov 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shaher Khan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Khan?

Welcome to the Executive Plastic and Hand Surgery Center. Our philosophy of care governs everything we do for you.  It consists of the following...Read more

Our mission is patient satisfaction by achieving the most successful surgical results.  Virtually all surgeries are performed in the area's leading...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery