Dr. Shahbaz Yazdani, MD

Dr. Shahbaz Yazdani, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. Shahbaz Yazdani, MD is a family medicine specialist in San Antonio, TX and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In Shreveport in 2000 and specializes in family medicine.

19178 Blanco Rd Ste 106

San Antonio, TX 78258

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Yazdani treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Yazdani's conditions and procedures:

• Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Common Cold
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Influenza (Flu)
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Stones

I am a young doctor with old fashioned values. You will always be seen and examined by me. I like to sit, talk and spend time with my patients. Unfortunately, most, if not all insurances, will not allow that; therefore, I do not accept insurance. I treat all ages and all conditions. Same-day Appointment available. Conveniently located in San Antonio IGNORE YOUR HEALTH...IT WILL GO AWAY.

University Tx Med School San Antonio

Dr. Yazdani?
Dr. Yazdani's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Shahbaz Yazdani, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Great doctor. Don'the use my insurance and prefer to pay for the time, expertise. He jspends time with you and has knowledge of your conditions. Really great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahbaz Yazdani, MD?
I've been going to Dr Yazdani for 5+ yrs. He hasn't taken insurance during this time. What he has done consistently is spent time needed to explain my test results etc. He has went online & helped me find the best prices available for a new medication. One of Drs. Yazdanis best traits is he is an excellent communicator. If I'm not agreeing with him or comprehending what he feels my needs are, he trys another way untill he suceeds to get his point across. Thank you & your office staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahbaz Yazdani, MD?
Dr. Shahbaz is the best doctor I've ever been to! He is so kind and caring towards his patients and he is so funny and will make you feel very comfortable around him! He isn't there to judge you in any way.. he's only there to provide the best health care he can! I highly recommend going to him! I'm never going to another doctor again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahbaz Yazdani, MD?
Only doctor I have found in San Antonio who cares and helps. Very friendly, and great staff. Never a long wait time and the price is right. I am so happy I have finally found My Doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahbaz Yazdani, MD?
First time patient, so I had to fill out some paperwork and wait for a few minutes. Once inside, he asked a few questions about my health and history of family health, and we were off to the races. Great doctor, checked and asked about my symptoms, and immediately knew what was going on with me. Felt like I had known him for years. Just an overall great experience. I'll be getting check-ups frequently from here on out.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shahbaz Yazdani, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Yazdani?